Integrated Project Management Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Project Management Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Integrated Project Management Company

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, then a Skype interview with Managing Director. Final round of comprehensive on-site interviews at HQ, including 1:1 interviews with top leaders and a panel discussion including a presentation.

Interview Questions

• A panel interview, including giving a Powerpoint presentation.   1 Answer

Program Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial onsite interviews in Concord MA were very much focused on core skills and tactical knowledge important to the role. Two interviews at about 1.5 hrs with each person (director and regional director). The next step was a flight to Chicago for an extended 6.5 hr interview with a panel meeting/presentation (about 14 slides I needed to prepare in advance). The Chicago interview was more focused on leadership skills and cultural fit. Also met with the CEO personally for 1 hr - probably the most intense part of the interview as the CEO was highly skilled at reading people and asking the right questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what type of leader you are.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview has 4 phases. Phone screening by HR, then a 1 one 1 with the Local Office director. The next phase is an interview with the Regional Managing Director and then a 5 hour long interview at the head quarters in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve disagreements at the client site, an especially challenging task since none of client personnel report to you?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

The process was long, but I never felt like anything was unnecessary. A combination of phone, in -person, and lunches were all a part of the interview process. The CEO meets with every applicant, no matter the position. Sets a great example of what the culture of the company is going to be like.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process took ~6 weeks, partly due to logistics in scheduling flights and my availability. First step, phone screen with HR recruiter about 30 minutes, 2nd step a skills/personality assessment about an 1 1/2 hour, 3rd step an interview at regional office with Manager Director and Regional director 2 hours total, Final step flew to Chicago headquarter met with CEO, another managing director, presented to a panel on selected topics, and brief wrap up with HR recruiter, half-day total. Then another week or so before an answer. Recruiter was diligent in communicating thru the whole process status and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Toughest interview was with CEO. Typical questions: What is your brand? Who are you personally, not professionally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone screening with HR followed by an on line assessment. This is followed by a phone discussion with a managing director. Finally, there is an on site interview. There were 1:1 interviews, including a meeting with the founder and President. A panel interview was also included. The process was very enjoyable. The incorporation of a candidate presentation with directed questions to answer created candidate introspection and guided a very natural conversation during the interview. The question I answered was describe someone who influenced you and why.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions focus on your leadership style and project management skills. They are a blend of personal and situational based questions. You are asked to prepare a presentation which helps the IPM team learn more about you. This is presented during the panel interview section. I enjoyed preparing and delivering the presentation.   Answer Question

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

The process started by submitting my resume to the Talent Acquisition team. Within a few days they contacted me to set up an informal interview. The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) spent about 30-45 minutes going over the job and asking some basic questions to get a feel for me. At the end she invited me for a Skype interview with one of the Directors. About two weeks later I had an hour long interview via skype that was both professional, informative, and also welcoming. The next week I received a call for a second round of in-person interviews. Because of the holidays the interviews were postponed about 6 weeks. Unfortunately, weather then postponed the interviews another month. Eventually I flew up to Chicago for the "round-robin". There were (2) 1-on-1 interviews with the COO, and one managing director. I also had to prepare a short presentation about myself, project management, and answers to several questions previously sent to me. This is was presented to a panel of three directors and managing directors at a conference table where we spoke for about an hour and a half. About two weeks later I received a call for a final conference call with the CEO. We spoke on the phone for about an hour and the next week I received my offer.

Content Marketing Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. It began very pleasantly, when I asked if there was anything I could elaborate on - she mentioned 1 thing. So I proceeded to explain more about my experience. She then said that wasn't helpful - she needed to understand how I did this one task. So, I went further into detail about how I completed the task. I do not think she was satisfied. After explaining over 8+ years of experience from the ground floor up of marketing, I am disqualified because I did not answer a question exactly the way her script stated it. It's discouraging when HR's longest tenure is Assistant Manager at a Coin Laundry for 8 years. All other jobs were only 1 yr and a few months. And, I have nothing but Marketing (Content, Communications, Digital) experience and I am unqualified?

Interview Questions

• What tasks did you perform in each job, why did you leave each job, tell me about a time when (behavioral questions) and then explain the content process in each role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with HR Specialist, personality and quantitative analytical online assessment, Skype interview with a managing director, in person interview with two directors, then a series of interviews in their Chicago office with senior level executives followed by a panel interview/presentation with three managing directors.

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

1. Online application and immediate email response (Jan 12)
    2. Phone call screening (Jan 18)
    3. 60-90 minute online assessment (Jan 19)
    4. Invite for on-site 1:1s - half-day (Feb 15)
    5. Invite to full day on-site interview with 1:1s, panel interview, presentation, and meeting with CEO (Mar 8)
    6. Offer Letter (Mar 27)