Integrated Project Management Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Integrated Project Management Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL).

Interview

First contact was a face-to-face informational interview with HR, followed by an HR phone screen. There was also an online "personality test" with other screening questions before two in-person interviews in the Chicago office with a Director and Managing Director. The next round consisted of meetings with the CFO and COO in Chicago along with a panel interview that also included a prepared presentation. The last step was a final call with the CEO since he wasn't in the office during the second interview session.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been approached in your career to cut corners - either in process or ethics? How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company in October 2017.

Interview

My interview process started with a phone screen testing my knowledge on project management. The next phase was an online personality assignment, which tests the fit with the organization. In my next phase, I had a phone interview with one of the Managing Directors. After this, I was called to a local office where I was interviewed by two directors. Then the final step was to interview at the Chicago headquarters office with a panel presentation and multiple rounds of interviews with Managing Directors, COO and CEO. The whole process was an awesome experience as it allowed me to understand the culture and the values of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Concord, MA).

Interview

My interview process started with a phone call with HR. This was followed by a face to face interview in the regional office with the Managing Director and a Director. My next step was an in-person interview in the main office located in Chicago. I had a panel interview that involved me creating a presentation ahead of time, and several one-to-one interviews, including with the COO and CFO. My final interview was with Rich, the President of IPM. He was not in the office the day I was in Chicago so I had a phone interview with him the week after.

Interview Questions

• What is your brand?   Answer Question
    • Provide an example of a difficult situation on a project for which you were the Project Manager and how you were able to resolve it by providing leadership.   Answer Question

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process included the following:
    -Phone screen with a recruiter
    -Self guided assessment exam
    -In-person interview with the Managing Directors of a local office (Boston)
    -In-person interview at the Chicago headquarters with a panel presentation

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process I followed had multiple stages.
    1- A phone screening
    2- A 1:1 interview with 2 of the local directors
    3- A trip to Chicago with a round table interview (based on a presentation you prepare beforehand), 1:1 interview with COO, 1:1 or phone interview with CEO Rich Panico

The interview process is very comprehensive. They are looking for people who have practical experience, leadership skills, communication skills, a fit for the company culture, and exhibit the values and beliefs of the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you be able to adapt to a client in a different industry/sector where you are not a SME?   Answer Question

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and well thought of. Everything was planed by the recruiting team, I just had to show up.

As for the interviews, it felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. The interviewers were very cordial, respectful, extremely nice and gave feedback. I learned a lot about IPM and myself through the interview process.

All in all, it was a good experience and I had the chance to interact with smart and down to earth people. The whole team, from the recruiters to senior management were great!

Project Managemnt Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me involved four distinct rounds of interviews. At first I was interviewed over the phone. After that, I met in person with someone that would be my direct boss. For the next round, I met with two different Regional Directors. The last round of interviews took place at IPM's headquarters. This round included a round table discussion, a meeting with an employee at the same position I was applying for, and a meeting with the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my current position, about my background, and specific questions about Project Management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

To begin with, process was fairly typical - one hour phone interview followed by diagnostic test before second round was scheduled. Second round took place in local office as a 1:1 interview with the Managing Director. Final round was a half-day in the main office (Chicago) where there was a mix of 1:1 interviews (including founder/President), panel interview/presentation and lunch. All in all, I left with a very positive impression of the company and it's people and while I wished the results had been different, I wish the company as a whole nothing but the best and they continue to grow (especially in the local Twin Cities market). Before beginning process I'd never heard of this company but now I'm glad I know of it and would recommend it to others either looking for challenge or as potential clients.

Interview Questions

• At IPM, change is inevitable due to the growth we experience and changing client’s needs.
      Describe in detail how you adapt to change and motivate others to ensure continued success.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

So honestly this was quite a riot! I learned about IPM through Forbes and was intrigued about the opportunity to work a for a company who placed so much emphasis on values based culture. I received notice from one of the recruiters about two weeks later after applying to schedule an initial phone screen. I had a very relaxed call with a member from IPM and got such a warm and pleasant vibe from this first individual. I was instructed to fill out an assessment to ultimately determine my fit within the ideal PMC. I then met with a local office director to assess my skills and background. I felt very impressed with the level of questioning and engagement from the employer. My second interview at the regional office included meetings with managing directors and account managers where at this phase in the recruitment process, further reinforcement of your key skill set and fit into the office was gauged. I was finally asked to meet with the front office in Burr Ridge. This meeting was most likely a culture and values oriented interview but the request was very personal and one that tested your ability to persevere through a very unique experience. By this point if I've lost you, you probably aren't built to be a member of the IPM family and Godspeed in whatever you choose. I was given an offer just about one week later and I'm happy I decided to join this organization. One that walks the walk and encourages all of its very integrated members within the company to be the best they can possibly be. First class, all the way!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process is thorough from all aspects. It includes a phone interview, an online strengths assessment, a first round in-person interview (1/2 day), a second round in-person interview (full day) that includes discussions ranging from a lunch with a Project Management Consultant, 1:1 discussions with members of the Executive Leadership Team, panel presentation to Directors and Managing Directors, and even a 1:1 with the CEO! The opportunity to speak with that many people from the organization enables you to gauge the consistency of the culture. The process allows everyone to decide if the company is a good fit for all parties.