Integrated Project Management Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The company personnel seemed very interested and spent a lot of time trying to get to know me and said my experience was awesome. However, they never let me know how I did or that they offered to another candidate. The interviewers seemed very hard working but the diversity in the workforce in questionable.

Interview Questions

Integrated Project Management Company Response

Nov 10, 2015 – Manager of Human Capital

We believe every applicant that takes the time to get to know IPM and the requirements of the position by interviewing with us, deserves a response on the outcome of their time with us. We do want... More

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, and a assessment test. once completed I had an one on one with the CFO and accounting supervisor. once in the office for the face to face interview, there was an accounting assessment test and excel test.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was challenging. I had three separate interviews. The first was a phone screening, the second was an in person interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager and the final interview was the executive team. Cultural fit was essentially what I was being interviewed for. The process was extremely transparent and direct. They told me exactly what to expect and I was very impressed by the company.

I received an offer from another company at a higher position while the talent team at IPM deliberated on a final decision. The only unfortunate issue that I had was the length of time from my final interview to their decision. I had waited more than 3 weeks so I decided to take a position that I had more certainty with than hold off for IPM.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I started with a employee referral. This led to me having an initial interview over coffee with one of the Senior Directors. A few days later I was scheduled for an interview in the office with 3 different Directors. I was reached out to about a week later to schedule a day for me to fly in for a final interview. This final interview consisted of an interview with the CEO, a presentation and panel led by myself, and 2 more additional interviews with other Senior Directors. I was offered the job 3 days later.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

1. Online application and immediate email response (Jan 12)
    2. Phone call screening (Jan 18)
    3. 60-90 minute online assessment (Jan 19)
    4. Invite for on-site 1:1s - half-day (Feb 15)
    5. Invite to full day on-site interview with 1:1s, panel interview, presentation, and meeting with CEO (Mar 8)
    6. Offer Letter (Mar 27)

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and well thought of. Everything was planed by the recruiting team, I just had to show up.

As for the interviews, it felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. The interviewers were very cordial, respectful, extremely nice and gave feedback. I learned a lot about IPM and myself through the interview process.

All in all, it was a good experience and I had the chance to interact with smart and down to earth people. The whole team, from the recruiters to senior management were great!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process included the following:
    -Phone screen with a recruiter
    -Self guided assessment exam
    -In-person interview with the Managing Directors of a local office (Boston)
    -In-person interview at the Chicago headquarters with a panel presentation

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company in October 2017.

Interview

My interview process started with a phone screen testing my knowledge on project management. The next phase was an online personality assignment, which tests the fit with the organization. In my next phase, I had a phone interview with one of the Managing Directors. After this, I was called to a local office where I was interviewed by two directors. Then the final step was to interview at the Chicago headquarters office with a panel presentation and multiple rounds of interviews with Managing Directors, COO and CEO. The whole process was an awesome experience as it allowed me to understand the culture and the values of the company.

Project Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied twice to work at Integrated Project Management. (IPM). I was referred to the company by a friend from college and became very interested in working there after speaking with him. The first time I applied I had to do a phone interview with my friend who consolidated my answers and provided them to the HR Department. Although it was a positive interview with some challenging behavioral-based questions my interview package did not move forward in the process because there were no openings in the city I wanted to work. Quite a few months later I reengaged with my friend and he passed my resume on to the HR department. I was then contacted by an HR recruiter to conduct a phone interview. She was very pleasant, professional, explained the process and was clear regarding the next steps. The following week I was then scheduled for my first round of interviews at their home office in Burr Ridge, IL. The first round of interviews consisted of spending an hour with a regional operations manager and an hour with one of the department’s directors. The meetings were scheduled back to back and following that I was provided immediate feedback from the HR recruiter regarding the next steps. The second round of interviews was scheduled the next week and consisted of a half-day worth of activities. The first activity included having lunch with a current IPM employee which was paid for by IPM. The first interview following that was for an hour with the COO and following that was an interview with the CEO for an hour. The next interview was a panel interview where I was responsible for giving a presentation. They provided me guidance for the presentation ahead of time and I was asked to speak to 3 mandatory topics and the last was my choice. I was very nervous for my presentation but the 3 people that sat in on it including the CFO were very engaging, encouraging and interested in what I had to say. For all my interviews IPM paid for and coordinated my hotel stay; I choose to drive to Chicago but they would’ve done the same for my airline flight and transportation to/from the airport. A lot of the questions were behavioral-based and they asked me for examples of what I’ve done in the past that relates to what I would be doing in the job I was applying for. My impression of the people that worked there were they were friendly, professional, a close/tight-knit group, they were very passionate about what they did/the company they worked for, and they had very high standards for the type of person they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was presented less than a week after my second round of interviews. It was a very generous offer and included information on all of my expected benefits. I immediately accepted, signed the paperwork and emailed it in. I was scheduled to start a little over 2 weeks following that.

Project Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

First round: Phone interview: 30 minutes