Integrated Project Management Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.3

Project Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and well thought of. Everything was planed by the recruiting team, I just had to show up.

As for the interviews, it felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. The interviewers were very cordial, respectful, extremely nice and gave feedback. I learned a lot about IPM and myself through the interview process.

All in all, it was a good experience and I had the chance to interact with smart and down to earth people. The whole team, from the recruiters to senior management were great!

Project Managemnt Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process for me involved four distinct rounds of interviews. At first I was interviewed over the phone. After that, I met in person with someone that would be my direct boss. For the next round, I met with two different Regional Directors. The last round of interviews took place at IPM's headquarters. This round included a round table discussion, a meeting with an employee at the same position I was applying for, and a meeting with the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my current position, about my background, and specific questions about Project Management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

To begin with, process was fairly typical - one hour phone interview followed by diagnostic test before second round was scheduled. Second round took place in local office as a 1:1 interview with the Managing Director. Final round was a half-day in the main office (Chicago) where there was a mix of 1:1 interviews (including founder/President), panel interview/presentation and lunch. All in all, I left with a very positive impression of the company and it's people and while I wished the results had been different, I wish the company as a whole nothing but the best and they continue to grow (especially in the local Twin Cities market). Before beginning process I'd never heard of this company but now I'm glad I know of it and would recommend it to others either looking for challenge or as potential clients.

Interview Questions

• At IPM, change is inevitable due to the growth we experience and changing client’s needs.
      Describe in detail how you adapt to change and motivate others to ensure continued success.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

So honestly this was quite a riot! I learned about IPM through Forbes and was intrigued about the opportunity to work a for a company who placed so much emphasis on values based culture. I received notice from one of the recruiters about two weeks later after applying to schedule an initial phone screen. I had a very relaxed call with a member from IPM and got such a warm and pleasant vibe from this first individual. I was instructed to fill out an assessment to ultimately determine my fit within the ideal PMC. I then met with a local office director to assess my skills and background. I felt very impressed with the level of questioning and engagement from the employer. My second interview at the regional office included meetings with managing directors and account managers where at this phase in the recruitment process, further reinforcement of your key skill set and fit into the office was gauged. I was finally asked to meet with the front office in Burr Ridge. This meeting was most likely a culture and values oriented interview but the request was very personal and one that tested your ability to persevere through a very unique experience. By this point if I've lost you, you probably aren't built to be a member of the IPM family and Godspeed in whatever you choose. I was given an offer just about one week later and I'm happy I decided to join this organization. One that walks the walk and encourages all of its very integrated members within the company to be the best they can possibly be. First class, all the way!

Interview Questions

• Everyone has a brand, good or bad, what is your brand?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process is thorough from all aspects. It includes a phone interview, an online strengths assessment, a first round in-person interview (1/2 day), a second round in-person interview (full day) that includes discussions ranging from a lunch with a Project Management Consultant, 1:1 discussions with members of the Executive Leadership Team, panel presentation to Directors and Managing Directors, and even a 1:1 with the CEO! The opportunity to speak with that many people from the organization enables you to gauge the consistency of the culture. The process allows everyone to decide if the company is a good fit for all parties.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, and a assessment test. once completed I had an one on one with the CFO and accounting supervisor. once in the office for the face to face interview, there was an accounting assessment test and excel test.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Several parts: initial interview my corporate recruiter, meeting with senior management, panel interview, presentation. I met with the organization on 2 separate occasions plus a phone interview with a director and with the CEO. I began the process with a staffing agency. the entire process took less than 2 months to complete and was extremely well organized.

Interview Questions

• What project management experience did I have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The package I was presented was extremely generous and I did not attempt to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was recommended by a consultant for the PMC role through Linkedin. The interviewing process was long which included multiple rounds of interviews with different sets of people. The employees have a friendly vibe and that speaks a lot about company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      Strengths, Weakness
      Why IPM?
      Culture and ethics related question
      Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was challenging. I had three separate interviews. The first was a phone screening, the second was an in person interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager and the final interview was the executive team. Cultural fit was essentially what I was being interviewed for. The process was extremely transparent and direct. They told me exactly what to expect and I was very impressed by the company.

I received an offer from another company at a higher position while the talent team at IPM deliberated on a final decision. The only unfortunate issue that I had was the length of time from my final interview to their decision. I had waited more than 3 weeks so I decided to take a position that I had more certainty with than hold off for IPM.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Integrated Project Management Company (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview screening by HR followed by an in person interview with hiring manager. I did not make it to further rounds but I was told there were two additional rounds of interview. I elicited feedback and it was positive stating that there were more qualified people than myself. There were some odd aspects about this company such as the spiritualism listed on their website. In addition, I was not interviewed in the company itself but a hotel near the Newark airport which I found odd.