The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Integrated Project Management Company? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Integrated Project Management Company employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture is great for developing relationships with regular social and charity events." (in 13 reviews)
- "Amazing people top to bottom." (in 11 reviews)
- "The company culture is the best of any organization I have ever experienced." (in 4 reviews)
- "Integrated Project Management is an incredibly ethical and competent professional project management firm that executes and implements a company's highest level and most strategically imperative objectives." (in 3 reviews)
- "Values based organization with truly exceptional leadership." (in 3 reviews)
- "There is limited diversity and the company believes diversity should happen organically, so again" (in 3 reviews)
- "Management does its best to minimize hardship to PMCs" (in 3 reviews)
- "And Salary is far below average." (in 3 reviews)
- "Dealing with teams and sponsors of various types can be difficult and also going into a new project could potentially be daunting but leaning on your manager (Director) is effective." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Integrated Project Management Company and is not affected by filters.
Found 85 of over 88 reviews
Updated Jul 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 29, 2023Sr ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Truly walks the talk on company values, cares deeply about quality and culture - people.
Low bonuses but makes up for it with generous healthcare allowance and job security,Integrated Project Management Company Response2mo
It's great to read your comment on values! They do indeed guide our management team, and they cannot be compromised. Ever. We may hit some bumps in the road; we may have to balance bonuses with other high priorities as we look to take care of the IPM family and the families who depend on them. Those kinds of trade-offs occur constantly in running a business. But trade-offs of Fundamental Values are never an option. We're glad you value that!
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Very inclusive, interesting projects, transparent upper management and the people are AMAZING!
More traditional in their in-office portion of hybrid but overall very understanding.Integrated Project Management Company Response4mo
Always gratified to see Five Stars - even though we know we'll never hit perfection. Your comments emphasize the dichotomy of in-office (culture) vs virtual work (convenience). Since we agree that our people are AMAZING, we see great value in frequent face-to-face interactions. In Chicago, we have a fabulous work environment to facilitate those interactions. So when not needed at the client site, we love to have all our family members in the office. So good to be together!
Integrated Project Management Company Reviews FAQs
Integrated Project Management Company has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 88 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Integrated Project Management Company to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
93% of Integrated Project Management Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Integrated Project Management Company 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.