Interactions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Interactions

1.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went there through an employee referral.

First interview was telephonic with HR. It was overall nice and very informative. She explained the business model and what the company does. She discussed about my background and some general information. She mentioned there might be two technical round (telephonic) and depending on that they will proceed further.

First technical (telephonic) interview was overall good and he said he is going to share his feedback with the hiring manager. He sounded very nice and talented.

I was invited for a face to face interview in their Franklin, MA office. I had four rounds of interviews with different people (including the one who took my telephonic interview) followed by HR.

I technical interview I was given a concurrency problem and was asked to design and write the solution in Java (Java 7 or Java 8).

Interviewer were very friendly, and smart. Overall a good experience. If you did not work in concurrency recently and take extra time to prepare for interview and do some hands on before attempting such interview.

Interview Questions

• During face to face interview, I was asked to find a solution to the below problem:
      There are a pool of agents who will be transferred number of calls based on some priority. There are multiple things to consider:
      1. Time of call origination (age of call)
      2. Priority/importance of the call
      3. Call Type

Multiple queues might be there with many call and each call can come in any order. Newest call might come early and older call might be queued late. Design the solution and write an efficient algorithm using Threading to solve the problem.

There was a laptop with Eclipse configured, internet access was provided and 30-40 minutes were given to complete the coding.

All the interviews were then related to your design. Starting from algo, data structure, threading, collection, and efficiency.

Also there was enterprise level interview with database, web services, etc.   Answer Question

Chief Information Security Officer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter. General questions and didnt seem the recruiter had much of an idea about the role. He started with explaining AI etc and when i asked about AI and ML, he went blank. I had to follow up after a week and I got a pass--I wonder he ever reached out to the CIO. The role seems just like a placeholder and probably result of their customers asking questions about cyber and assurance. I have a feeling this person will just be a glorified secretary whose throat will be on line for the mess company is in. I can bet the person/role wont last for more than an year, and it can be for many reasons. Not to mention the subpar compensation.

Interview Questions

• General about me but no information on the role itself.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interactions.

Interview

I met with a few members of the team and they asked me questions about myself and the role. They were really nice and helpful, and this all happened in one day.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

Overall, I had two interviews through the phone, one with a recruiter and one with a senior. The questions are mostly discussing school projects. There was also a fairly easy coding question at the end of the 2nd interview.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Steer clear, Recruiter is very unprofessional and can’t be bothered to return a call or email. Don’t waste your time! Good first interview and we agreed on a 2nd, then ghosted. Why are recruiters allowed to be so unprofessional?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

2 in person interviews. The were mostly along the lines of a meet and greet. The people at the company are very easy going and cordial. It served as a way to learn about them as much as it was for them to learn about you.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Interactions.

Interview

Joke- walked in and was hired only because knew someone and they submitted to
    Upper
    Management and took weeks to get hired. Phone interview from MA management was joke and they didn't even have qualifications for position they were in

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

One screening followed by 4 face to face interviews and another telephonic conversation with a team member.

Friendly people and welcoming atmosphere. Had very good conversation with the team members. Every conversation lasted for 1hr - related to the product, previous work experience, challenges faced, behavioral questions and technical questions.

I was confident in the interview and answered every question. I even got an update that I did well. However, no job offer as I have less experience. !!!

Interview Questions

• FizzBuzz, Java exceptions, Collections, REST APIs related questions.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

7 interviews over 5 weeks. Some on phone, some at HQ. Met with in-house recruiter, hiring manager, peers, and executives. The company is poised for growth, but still takes time for evaluation of candidates.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience working with partners and channels to assist in finding new business.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interactions (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Short interview with questions on how to capture an audience. Very informal, which is fine. Relaxing but again, a company that sells themselves as how they are not. No need for really preparing too much information. Pretty simple if you have basic savvy.

Interview Questions

• How would I use social media to attract applicants.   1 Answer