Interactions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

1.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied thru a friend that works at Interactions, was phone interviewed by a contract recruiter that is working for Interactions. Pleasant enough conversation, but never heard anything back, no feedback positive or negative, totally ghosted. In reading the reviews about Interactions, not surprised by this at all. Company does not appear to be heading in the right direction.

Technology Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a response via email within the same week. First set up an initial phone screening with the recruiter who went above and beyond to guide me and answer any questions I had. This was followed by a Skype call with the hiring manager, who then set a date to come visit the office for an in person interview with the director. Overall it was an extremely smooth process!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us, questions about previous projects and resume.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

One screening followed by 4 face to face interviews and another telephonic conversation with a team member.

Friendly people and welcoming atmosphere. Had very good conversation with the team members. Every conversation lasted for 1hr - related to the product, previous work experience, challenges faced, behavioral questions and technical questions.

I was confident in the interview and answered every question. I even got an update that I did well. However, no job offer as I have less experience. !!!

Interview Questions

• FizzBuzz, Java exceptions, Collections, REST APIs related questions.   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

It starts with a phone interview with a recruiter and then another face to face at the Headquarters in Franklin, MA with the Director of Business Development and Director of Sales Training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here as a BDR?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Interactions (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

It seemed to be a pretty straight forward process. I was a referral so the hiring manager already had a sense of my capabilities. So it was not a very difficult process.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactions (Carmel, IN).

Interview

Absurd. Seriously, a one on one with a guy who ... I don't know how to say it kindly. Dude didn't last long. Talk about inflated sense of self worth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interactions (Franklin, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Standard hiring process, with an interview in person and over skype. The interview lasted about 30 to 45 minutes. I would recomend wearing a suit or professional clothes although it is a technology start up type of company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be hired?   1 Answer

Intent Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interactions (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

There was no interview. Literally. You walk in, sit through an orientation take a drug test, get a background check and then you're hired. Its absurd. That's why they can't keep anyone. They'll hire any idiot that walks in from the street.

Technical Position Interview

Interview

They had very bad attitude and didn't show any respect on me. I would not work in such as disappointed company even if they give me competitive salary. It was the worst interview experience I had. Not because the difficulty but because of their attitude. I was suspecting if they really want to hire someone or not. Terrible!!!

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Interactions.

Interview

Joke- walked in and was hired only because knew someone and they submitted to
    Upper
    Management and took weeks to get hired. Phone interview from MA management was joke and they didn't even have qualifications for position they were in