Interactive Brokers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interactive Brokers Interview Questions

Interviews at Interactive Brokers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers (Greenwich, CT).

Interview

Besides the usual questions from hiring managers and future co-workers, there was a test that entailed financial and mathematical questions which might be difficult for some professionals. This is why I've marked the interview difficult.

Interview Questions

• The usual ones: tell me about yourself, what are your strength, why would you like to work for our company etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers (New York, NY).

Interview

Absolute rubbish process of hiring, they have this non sense called Predictive Index where you got to select few words which describes you and what others think about you on which they Judge you.This guys don't bother checking your skills and experience .Please don't waste your time. It's not worth it .

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers.

Interview

I applied online one month ago, and received an email with screening question, which must be completed priori to onsite, productive index survey and technical test. You have 60 minutes to finish the test.

Interview Questions

• The technical test is about Java knowledge, such as multithreading, concurrent control, Java Swing and math problem. There are basically 21 questions in total   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers.

Interview

I applied it online. I got an invitation to complete an online assessment test and a personality behavior test. Online assessment test was java technical, which had lot of questions about collections and pattern matching. But the personality test was selecting options on how you perceive yourself and how others think about you.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers in March 2018.

Interview

I went through 3 rounds, the first one was a general discussion with the recruiter about available positions and where I could fit. Then a coding round which had some multiple choice questions, was easy. After that I was scheduled for a technical round, the interviewer was quite rude, before I could finish my introduction he started interrupting. When I was trying to explain it to him he would not listen and kept interrupting. Overall the interview was good as I gave almost all answers except 2 of multithreading as I was not sure if my answers were correct.

Interview Questions

• cycle detection in linked list, if you have a code that adds 100 numbers but its taking time and u want to reduce it, how would u implement using threads. Also which one would be taking less time.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers.

Interview

Online technical and non-technical tests. Numerous phone screens with recruiters and managers before two days of onsite interviews (interviewed for two separate positions). Wide battery of math, logic, and technical questions during onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Ways to check if an integer is a power of 2, variety of solutions.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers in March 2016.

Interview

It was technical test and PI test. Technical test included basic java questions. PI was behavior questions. Got rejected in the first round itself as the PI answers did not match job requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers (Greenwich, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

HR and I scheduled a time and he didn't show up for first time cuz he got a bad sick. And we made a other time for both of us. Then he didn't show up again and sent me nothing. One day later, we made the third time phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

take 21 online questions in 60 min, most about basic programing language, not very hard. you can find some of them online. The processing is quick, apply on monday and get OA on wedsnday

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interactive Brokers.

Interview

Personality survey and online assessment. The survey basically gave you a bunch of words describing human characters, and asked you to choose those that fit you the best. The online assessment questions were all about Java basic questions, for example, exception, garbage collection, Object-Oriented concepts, etc. Some are very simple intellectual questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you throw an exception?   1 Answer