KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Interbrand Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 116 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interbrand

Application

I interviewed at Interbrand

Interview

Case study to unpack and build up, present to a panel. About 30 min to present and then Q&A with the team. Responsiveness from HR was very good, and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • What role Web3 will play in the near future.
    Answer Question

Interbrand

Application

I interviewed at Interbrand

Interview

Did a case study and a few rounds of interviews with folks from across the organization. Case study was a take home so had time to prepare some slides ahead of time - super clear and organized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Interbrand

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Interbrand

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Interbrand

Interview

HR reached out to me to set up a screening call to check standard initial points. About a week after the HR call I had a follow up meeting with a department head.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of case study based questions and questions about previous projects/roles.

Interbrand

Application

I interviewed at Interbrand

Interview

The interview process at Interbrand lasted a few months and consisted of at least 4 interview rounds with multiple staffers - one round by phone and the rest in person.

Interview Questions
  • Several questions in many breakout meetings with current staff.

Interbrand

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interbrand

Interview

Interview #1 w recruiter - crickets for 3 wks. Came back saying all was great, asking for "test" work, which "takes most candidates 2-3 days to complete." Liked my work. Interviews #2 & #3 with potential colleagues. Also went well. Interview #4 with group manager lasted 1hr instead of scheduled 30 mins. Then, NOTHING. Crickets. 3 weeks. I write to ask politely for an update. NO RESPONSE. Ever. ...

Interview Questions
  • What brand would you change and how? Did you ever manage other people?

Interbrand

Application

I interviewed at Interbrand

Interview

Group interview - creative and fun questions that show that you have to be really invested in brands in order to answer them decently. Other questions were more general behavioral questions that you can expect in other interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

First round was a video interview with the recruiter. Second round consisted of two back-to-back behavioral interviews with two Strategy Directors. I did not proceed to the next round, but the experience was positive and pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY)

Interview

Screening call with recruiter; first round interviews with two strategy leads; case study presentation and group interview with 4-5 people. I appreciated that the recruiter was highly communicative throughout, guiding me through the process and also taking care to find the right level position for my experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you solve x challenge?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview itself was pleasant and the recruiter was personable and asked reasonable introduction questions. She told me the person I would report to was away on vacation so I would hear from her the following week. I never heard from anyone again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Interbrand (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

Long, drawn out process (2.5 months). Although Recruiter was communicative, felt strung along and had to check in for updates. Also had interviews rescheduled very last minute. 1) Screener 2) Creative Assignment 3) Interviews with Hiring Managers Was disappointed that one Hiring Manager was completely disengaged / moving around their living room and sprawled on their couch during my final interview. Another creative ego, I suppose. Would have appreciated the same enthusiasm and professionalism that I had as a candidate reciprocated by the interviewer. If they're interested in you, they will expedite your process and make things faster. If they're not interested, they will ghost. If they lost interest, they will string you along and ghost you at their convenience. Was initially very excited about Interbrand, but happy to be moving on to a better opportunity where my time and enthusiasm are actually respected. Treat the process as you interviewing them, not Interbrand interviewing you!

Interview Questions
  • Why Interbrand? Tell me about your experience. Tell me about the Creative Assignment. Why did you approach this problem this way?