Intratek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intratek Interview Questions

2.5

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falling Waters, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intratek (Falling Waters, WV) in August 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by phone for a short talk, then did a skype interview. After that I met the actual managers at the job location and interviewed there. They asked very simple questions. After that I was contacted by HR with a job offer and requested to complete their forms. I completed everything and sent in my Licence and Social security card as requested. After asking for updates for 5 weeks i was finally told they had a problem with the contract and never even started the background check leaving me without work and without looking for work for over a month.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. Mainly questions about my past employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It doesn't really matter as they decided to wait 5 weeks after me pestering them about how the background check that was suppose to take 3 weeks was going to find out they had a problem with their contract and the job isn't' there, so I have not been searching for a Job for 5 weeks because I accepted one. Horrible way to do business, don't trust Job offers.

Intratek Response

Dec 9, 2014 – Chief of User Support & Field Operations

Admittedly, the position you were in the process of being hired for was for a Federal contract, which does take about 3+ weeks just to get the "preliminary" clearing to be at the Federal site and... More

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intratek.

Interview

Recruiter called me had brief phone interview; Called me the a few days later with a job offer than referred me to HR; HR called than submit paperwork; HR called my emergency contact to get to me which it isn't what it's used for.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intratek (Irvine, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The CFO, Account both interviews me which. Questions were pretty easy to answer. CFO and Accountant both explain they were very knowledgeable and didn't need to be questioned. Strange comment to say during an interview.

Help Desk Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intratek (Huntington Beach, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

The recruiter who originally contacted me was great, he pitched the job and made me feel great about the company. The job was a 3 year contract with a big transportation company in Southern California for a help desk lead position. The recruiter assured me that this fit in within my salary requirements.

I drove all the way to Huntington beach, from Riverside. When I showed up, the person who would supposedly be by direct supervisor interviewed me. Most unprofessional Interview I have EVER been through.

The guy first of all, was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, which is acceptable I guess, considering it was Friday.

His office was a mess, stacks of paper everywhere, and a funky smell.

First thing he says to me is "I did not read your resume, sorry" - The interviewer then briefly skimmed through my resume as he asked me if I had experience troubleshooting PCs, Printers, and blackberries.

He then stated that he would submit my resume to his client and they would decide if I would get another interview. He then asked me about my salary requirements. So, I asked if he would please go over the job duties with me, to which he said "well isnt that what I just did?"

At this point, I wanted to get up and leave, but I am more polite than this. So I replied with "well, you asked me if I had experience troubleshooting PCs printers and blackberries, I was under the impression this was a helpdesk lead position, there has to be more to it than that right?"

to which he replies "well, there are two positions. One for a Jr support position and one for a lead position, but the difference in pay is minimal."

This surprised me because I have held a Jr Support position and a lead position, and the difference in pay is huge. So I give him my salary requirements, which in my opinion was fair with what a helpdesk lead should get paid (1 dollar hourly more than my last help desk lead job)

To which the interviewer seemed very surprised. so I immediately ask if this is going to be a problem. He said "well, I don't want to insinuate that you are asking for too much, but what will eventually happen is that my client will decide who gets called back for interviews and who does not." I asked if he can disclose what his client is willing to pay and he did not want to disclose this information.

At this point the interview was over, but he wanted me to wait because the vice president of Intratek wanted to meet with me.

At this point, I explained that if the salary I was asking was too high compared to what his client wanted to pay, that there was no need for me to meet with anyone else. I shook his hand and left.

Interview Questions

Intratek Response

Dec 9, 2014 – Chief of User Support & Field Operations

This interview seemed to start off on the wrong foot, and went south from that point on. As a general rule, we don't like management to conduct interviews in their offices for privacy reasons as... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intratek (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

The interview process is very specific to the job position being applied for, and off-the-wall questions were not asked. Made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing about yourself that you would like to improve upon most?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intratek (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was done with all of management involved and was an overall positive experience. I accepted the offer and no negotiations were necessary. It was an overall enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Uneventful.