Intronis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intronis Interview Questions

Interviews at Intronis

2.9

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intronis.

Interview

HR is handled by acquiring company Barracuda. Arranged several interviews (phone and F2F). No closure or contact after "last interview". Seems to be the new HR trend... Lack of follow through and professionalism.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intronis (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a generally easy interview. I spoke with 5 different people and each interview lasted around 15-20 minutes.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intronis.

Interview

interview process consists of: phone interview with hiring manager after resume is posted. if you get past that, you will then be brought in for an in person interview with 3-4 members of the sales team, who will go through the typical interview questions.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intronis (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was brought in for a one on one interview at Intronis, where I was interview by 6 of the regional sales managers in the office for about 20 minutes each. I thought that it went pretty well, but apparently the found someone more suited to the position.

Interview Questions

• Pointed to the telephone sitting on the desk, and asked how would you sell this to me?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intronis (Chelmsford, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was simple and painless. After phone interview was brought in immediately, and not left waiting for a long period of time. The interviewer was very friendly, and made me feel comfortable the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What was your prior Experience?   1 Answer

Senior UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intronis (Burlington, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with two people where they asked alot about skills that weren't listed in the job description. I think they would get a better fit if they had listed all the requirements. Obviously no, invite for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Just the questions about technical topics not listed in the job description.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intronis (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

I met with many employees and managers in the office. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the position. The VP of UXD was great and I would really look forward to working with him.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the internal process regarding design to development and integration.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intronis (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

The process is very streamlined with decisions made quickly. The environment had a buzz to it, people seemed very engaged and happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• through your function how would you impact the business and the bottom line   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate base pay

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intronis (Chelmsford, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone screen with HR. This led to an in person interview with the hiring manager and 3 other folks from the Sales/Ops teams. They seemed more interested in getting to know me rather than triping me up with trick questions etc. Overall a very positive experience. Would have taken the position if it was offered.