Ipro Tech Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ipro Tech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2019

Interview

Start your journey on their Careers page. I love that this field is so specialized they want someone who ONLY WRITES JAVASCRIPT UNIT TESTS. You are redirected to a weird 3rd party Applicant Tracking System where you spend hours entering your personal information because their resume parser is crap. I actually emailed their HR department directly because this experience was so poor. I was almost immediately rejected by a big bold DECLINED response from some automated JIRA system. I hope their customers don't get these every time they contact support. 10 days later (after I was already put off by them) I got an email from HR to set up a video conferencing meeting. The gentlemen I spoke to were great, very reasonable, really nice attitude. They talked about how "this company is owned by a small private equity firm and they are still trying to monetize with the 60 employees we already have." I feel the necessity for this business, as if I help lawyers work better, then they can help citizens better. I wish I had a million dollars every time someone said "we're still trying to monetize." I learned from their interview not to be shy about the parts of my work I am most proud of, even though most people would consider it unproductive, creative intellectual pursuits. I explained some of my experience in ITSM and he got all excited about the additional leverage I had in my skill set. But then it got weird and he told me I "would only be writing selenium tests." I'm fine with that, if that's all they want out of me. I am use to wearing multiple hats working for start-ups, but whatever. But I showed them some selenium tests and utilities I wrote. I also said "I can show you my Github." I feel like that's the software developer version of "I can show you my Instagram." and NOBODY CARES! When we hung up I didn't hear back for another 2 months. 2 or 3 IGNORED emails. Obvious rejection apparently. Even though their Careers page has specific cities associated with their roles they expressed openness to being flexible and I think even some remote work. They can't even throw me a bone and give me a remote task to work on from home. 2 percent unemployment is a blanket lie for the US economy, the government is just trying to prevent a recession by keeping people busy with menial work.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with automated testing for Javascript apps?
    1 Answer
  • What game engine are you working on?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was standard. Had a phone call with the HR representative of the company who asked basic questions about my experience (which was highlighted on the resume i'd submitted). I then proceeded to have a phone interview with the Jr UX designer on the team. After the call, I was told that I would hear from the HR rep regarding next steps or if my candidacy would end at that point. I heard nothing for a week and decided to send a follow-up email requesting information about my candidacy, I was met with no response. I continued sending follow-up emails to the HR employee for the next few weeks and was again met with no response. I still have not heard any feedback so im assuming that my candidacy has ended at this point. Its extremely disheartening to disrespect and disregard the efforts of an applicant who wants to work for your company by "ghosting" them. This is a poor representation of your organization and a telling sign of how you respect your employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Tempe, AZ) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied online. Two weeks later I got an email from HR that said "Thanks for your interest, when is a good time for an interview" We matched up on a time for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very direct and couldnt care less about me. They started off right when I answered the phone without saying how are you with "Ok lets jump right into it, I have a few questions to ask you. Do you have any questions for me before we get started?" I asked him 2 questions and they said "Ill cover those at them end, ok here is your first question." IMO very rude and couldnt care less about having a person interested in the company. Know your C#, it was very much a vocabulary test, what is xyz? what is the difference between x and y etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ipro Tech

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipro Tech

Interview

A somewhat impromptu phone interview with a HR person who asked no technical questions, and was unable to answer any technical questions. The job as described by them turned out to sound far more junior for my experience level, which they asked was okay. I said it would be okay depending on all factor. I really just figured i might as well see what an offer looked like as far as money. I hadn't been asked to do anything time consuming yet and I've know companies to turn lesser job opening's into larger ones if the right person was available. I was told my resume would be passed on to the hiring manager. I later received a message that they were declining to interview because they were looking for someone with more javascript experience. This seems a bit laughable considering my experience includes leading and managing ~20 full stack developers for projects far larger and more revenue generating then those of Ipro Tech. Also funny that i was never asked any technical questions. I would understand a rejection due to be over qualified, but feel it's a bit clear that someone involved in the hiring process is a bit under qualified. This is apparently the level of JavaScript a lead developer produces in ipro tech's mind if (val1 === null) { if (typeof val2 === 'string' && val2.toLowerCase() === 'null') { return true; } else { return false; } } The most junior developer i have would be embarrassed to write code like this. And if you're not sure what is bad about this just throw it into any good IDE and it will even be able to tell you.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Tempe, AZ) in Apr 2017

Interview

Their interview process is pretty fast. Their technical recruiter reached out to me to set up a phone screening. When she called, she mainly went over my resume with me and asked me a few non-technical questions (which I list in the interview questions section). She thought I was a good candidate and offered for me to come in for an in-person interview. That call lasted around 20 minutes or so. I came in for the in-person interview, which had two parts. The first part, I was interviewed by three people from the support team: two managers and a regular. They went over my resume. Had me explain to them what I did at my previous jobs. Questioned me about skills I listed on resume and some technical questions (again which I list in the interview questions section). Then they gave me a support scenario where one of them as a customer and you as the support. What they are testing here is both knowledge and your troubleshooting methodology (particularly your ability to ask the right questions to zero-in on the root cause). That was the end of the first part. The second part, those three guys left and the VP of IT came in to have a one-on-one with me. We went over my resume and he asked me what I did at my previous jobs. I forgot what he asked afterwards, but we began to talk about PC building and what not. He then talked about what my pay requirements were. He then offered me the job. The interview was fast and simple. A phone screening and a two-part in-person interview. The interview process can take two days depending if you schedule the in-person interview the day after the phone screening. P.S. I was told by the manager that if you are not hired the day of the in-person interview, then you were rejected. There's no coming back for a second in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • (Phone) What do you look for in a company?
  • (Phone) What are your career aspirations?
  • (Phone and In-Person) What did you do at your last job?
  • (In-Person) What is the difference between a UNC path and a mapped drive?
  • (In-Person) [Interviewer looks at skills listed on your resume] What can you tell me about this? Why is it important?
  • (In-Person) [Scenario] [One of them is a customer, you are support] My computer is running slow. Can you tell me what is wrong with it?
  • What are your pay requirements?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Tempe, AZ)

Interview

Started off with contact from the talent manager and that resulted in a great conversation. Talent manager set up interview with CEO and set the expectation of a 1-2hr interview process, including a panel interview if time permitted. When I got there, the CEO was completely uninterested in me and told me that he hadn't looked at my resume or portfolio because he had just gotten back from a 10day trip. Was told the interview was actually a "prescreening" and it was over in 10 minutes. I sent a thank you follow up for courtesy's sake, no response. Classy.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Tempe, AZ) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview process was very seamless. I was recruited on LinkedIn, had one phone interview and one in-person interview where I met with HR, the CEO and marketing team. Everyone I spoke with was extremely nice and knowledgeable about the industry. They made the decision easy to accept their offer and join the team.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with marketing tools and automation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Phoenix, AZ) in Dec 2015

Interview

2 phone interviews (one with HR and another with the department manager) then an in person interview The HR person and the department manager were very interesting and enjoyable. The office environment was very nice and I was pleased to see a lot of smiling faces in the office. The director-type I met with in person did not seem to really like people or interviewing. After knowing I would be reporting to him, I was no longer interested, and was happy to not be offered the position. It was also very nice to get an email from HR that they had gone with someone else, so I wouldn't have been left hanging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ipro Tech

Application

I interviewed at Ipro Tech

Interview

The initial call from HR was an impromptu interview. The HR person didn't bother setting up a date for an interview. She asked a couple of technical questions that she was obviously reading off of a sheet of paper. Was told my resume would be passed along to the hiring manager and I would get a call within a week with a Yes or No. I did not receive a call. Overall the initial call/interview was handled fairly unprofessionally.

Interview Questions
  • What are the four pillars of OOP?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ipro Tech (Scottsdale, AZ) in Dec 2014

Interview

The talent rep conducted a phone screening. She was very nice and the questions were simple. The day of the in person interview I met with her for a few minutes then was taken to another office were I had two separate 15 minute rapid fire interviews with two different Product Development team members. In my opinion, an interview so fast is inconsiderate and shows lack of patience as well as a passive interest in the candidate. This may be an example of their work environment.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews