Iris Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Consulting Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Consulting Group

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in December 2019.

Interview

Everyone I met with at Iris Consulting Group was very professional and straight-forward with their answers to my questions. There wasn't a whole lot of sugar-coating and they went over the advantages and possible obstacles in the position I was applying for. They also informed me of the numerous advancement opportunities and potential directions my career could go within the company.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the job market?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in November 2019.

Interview

There were roughly three interviews altogether. The first interview you'll have will be pretty short. They'll ask you some basic questions and get a feel for if your goals match the companies and generally see how well you communicate. The second and third interviews are a lot longer and more informative as well.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been looking for a new career?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The first interview was more of just a way for them to see how I presented myself in a professional environment I think. The second interview was more of the meat and potatoes portion of the interviews. The final interview was with the manager. The people there were polite and very professional.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a new position?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in October 2019.

Interview

Three-step interview process:

1. Very brief phone interview to see if you are interested in the position. If so, you are emailed information regarding the actual interviews.

2. Your initial interview lasts about 20-30 minutes, so whatever elevator speech you are practicing, perfect it. I had already been interviewed once by the company prior, so I knew what to expect. One thing interviewees need to understand is that this company rather you be honest and humble enough to admit your faults, and not so egocentric when talking about your accomplishments. When you walk in, you will fill out a one page application. The "lounge"/waiting area is not very big. Be friendly and conversational with the individual at the front desk. Bad moods tend to show within the first 15 seconds of an initial face-to-face meeting. When you are called back to be interviewed, you will sit down across a desk with whoever is hiring you. I had the CEO, Jane who interviewed two years prior. Don't make it awkward, rather have a conversation and ask lots of questions. I wasn't quite sure what the job entailed until the 2nd big interview. Through conversation you can deduct more information about the company, atmosphere, and what the goals of the candidate are. It helps if you have questions already prepared. ALSO: BRING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME

3. Extended Interview takes about an hour so it helps if you aren't running into lunch. You will need another copy of your resume. When you walk in, it won't be as busy as the day prior. It is a little more normal where people are working. When you are taken back into one of the offices, you are meeting with someone else. You will be asked to tell them about you, what your story is, and why you are looking for a job. Remember to have a conversation and have a student-like mentality. That openness and ability to have a conversation looks fantastic in the process . Within an hour, you are given all the information about the job, company, and what it all entails.

I want to note that if you are not into sales, are not passionate about sales or everything surrounding sales, then you SHOULD NOT apply for this job. I was offered the job, yet I knew that my passion didn't lie with sales. Because of that, I declined the offer. If your passion is to make a lot of money and work hard, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The people there are amazingly talented and they have a fantastic company philosophy.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in September 2019.

Interview

I can remember the second interview the most because it was the longest. The other two were just really formalities and getting a feel for the each other as to not waste time if we were completely off base in terms of goals, work environment, type of work, etc. Great process overall.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a position?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I met with a few different people at Iris Consulting Group during my interviews. We were able to schedule them within a day or two of one another and the company seemed very professional and straightforward. Not a whole lot of sugar coating anything. Great opportunity it seems!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the job market?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in August 2019.

Interview

I had a very positive experience when I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group. The second interview was where a lot of my questions got answered, and boy they sure asked a ton of questions as well. They went over my resume and discussed my strengths and potential obstacles of the position. They didn't sugar coat anything and I got to sit down with the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been looking for a new position?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I applied online through Careerbuilder or Monster for the entry level management trainee position. During the interview process, I learned that I would start at the entry level sales and management role and work my way up. This was completely fine with me since I'm confident in my ability to learn new things quickly. During the interviews, I learned all I needed to know in order to figure out that this was a great fit for me personally.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for mainly in your next position?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in August 2019.

Interview

I received a phone call one afternoon from a young woman in HR requesting that I complete their virtual interview online. I did not recall applying to any position with this company but I went ahead with the interview. At no point was I told that this was a position in direct sales nor would I have ever proceeded to apply for a position as such. After I completed the online interview I was called in to interview at their office in Charleston, SC. It was then that I was shown their pyramid scheme. This job is door-to-door sales for AT&T. They make big promises and attempt to win you over with their outside activities (such as team outings to bars every Tuesday & Thursday night). I was offered the job the very next day and declined the offer. I would not have wasted my time had I known exactly what I was getting in to.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in July 2019.

Interview

The interviews were all pretty straightforward. I got to ask a lot of questions, and they sure asked me a lot of questions as well. I asked about pay, benefits, and room for advancement and all of my questions were answered. The second interview was my favorite because it gave me so much more insight to the company.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?   1 Answer