Irvine Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Resident Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a day where they had open interviews. I got there 30 minutes early, and there was already a line. A lot of waiting around. I waited 45 minutes before anyone interviewed me. After speaking with the property manager for about 15 minutes, I was sent back in the room to wait for a second interview. It may have been another 45 minutes of waiting because the entire process took about 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Resident Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and very professional. I attended an open interview. There were 40+ applicants for several positions. They put you into a waiting room, then get called into the interview group. If you get called 3 times, you are in. If you get called once, you are done.

Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA).

Interview

It was about 30 mins long. Open interviews for multiple positions. It was a great experience. It's like practicing because you get better with more of it. I was the first interview for the position

Interview Questions

• Two important qualities in maintenance technician?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

Interview went very well. It was a very in-depth conversation where you were learning in the interview. the job was a little different as i expected but was very excited to start

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i was familiar with Angus   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

I had first applied online. I received an invite to an open interview day for different positions, and I then had a second interview in the office in which they thought I would be the best fit.

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

The process consists three back to back interviews. Interviewers are very friendly. They expect you to know what the company do and why you interested in the position. There are no technical questions. They want to learn more about your experience.

Interview Questions

• What may be a word that your previous boss use to describe you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Environment was professional but relaxed.
    2x hiring managers at the interview. One asked the questions and the other observed.
    Already had a phone interview with the talent resource department so this was a 2nd interview specifically with the relevant department I was hoping to work within.
    Interview was a good length of time and didn't ask the standard questions expected, which was positive and negative..

Resident Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A month later someone from the company emailed me and invited me to an open interview. I arrived at the property and they had me fill out a 1 page application. One of the questions on the application is "why do you want to work for Irvine company?" Be prepared to have a pretty decent answer. I interviewed with 2 different people that day; one after the other. The questions are average nothing too difficult. A few days later I got an email from the same person that emailed me the first time saying they were impressed with my interview and would be considering me for future openings.

So I'm confused on how the whole thing works. They were interviewing people but aren't hiring? Apparently it's some sort of new system they are doing.

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Newport Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First did a phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews
    one with the general manager and one with the food and beverage manager
    The phone interview was very general, while the other two were far more in depth
    a lot of questions about service industry and service standards
    make sure you smile a lot and show your personality

Associate - Office Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

Seemed really interested in you, explained a lot about the company, welcoming and professional. Asked specific questions about your resume. Looking for deep explanation in skills and experience. Two people in the Interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Irvine Company?   1 Answer