Irvine Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2018

2.8

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Newport Beach, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I received an email to setup a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes; the interviewer asked me a series of questions about my experience and how I thought it could relate to the position. At the end of the phone interview the interviewer said that I would be recommended to the General Manager but that there is no guarantee that I would receive a face to face interview. I was promised a call by date so that I wouldn't be waiting in limbo.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Fantastic people, very professional, top notch communication throughout the process. Made me so excited to work for this awesome company. I would highly recommend that anyone interested in Real Estate in Orange County do what they can to work for this company. Thanks for listening.

Construction Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

Phone interview and then a in person interview. They already had someone in kind when they interviewed me. The company hiring process was rigged, but they were professional. This company just wants to lease their properties for the most amount of rent to maximize profits.

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was rather lengthy, but straight forward. Questions weren't very difficult; the interviewer wanted to know a lot about me, why exactly I'm interested in the company, and went on to ask me a number of questions regarding multitasking, time management, etc.

Interview Questions

• What type of managerial style do you work best under?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important trait a manager should possess?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had numerous tasks, all of equal priority, how did you execute those tasks/manage your time?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

Interview went very well. It was a very in-depth conversation where you were learning in the interview. the job was a little different as i expected but was very excited to start

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i was familiar with Angus   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company.

Interview

Phone interview then an in person interview at their property. HR was very friendly during the phone interview and easy to talk to. When I met with the manager in person the questions were similar to the phone interview. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is one reason why we shouldn't hire you and how are you trying to improve that part of yourself?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume towards the team leader who referred me to the HR. My first interview was an in person interview with three members of the team. We spoke about my past experiences and my knowledge of Excel. The interview lasted one and a half hour with thirty minutes allotted per interviewer.

Manager On Duty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Orange, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. The interviewer was friendly, engaging and quite informative. It took place outside - which was a nice change as they were conducting several interviews at the same time within the facility. My first interview was at an recruiting event, my second was a one on one.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to the hospitality industry?   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Had the opportunity to work with an outside recruiter that placed me before 3 executives. All 3 executives were amazing and totally sold me on the company, the opportunity and potential growth of both. The recruiting department was on point, kept me in the know throughout the 6 week journey. I was updated mostly by the recruiter but the Irvine Co recruiting department did a great job of keeping them in the know on where they stood with all the candidates they were interviewing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my management style? What did it look like and where I saw room for growth for myself as I lead teams?   1 Answer

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine Company in October 2017.

Interview

It took me around 25 min to complete all applications, finally I got an email from Jessica Rickmers to schedule a phone interview. 1st interview was successful and 2nd one was scheduled with community manager. And than I never got response on my emails.... in 1 month a got a call again from the same person, like nothing happened before and she offered me another position. I refused to pass an interview as all experience already was not good, so what to expect from company?

Interview Questions

• Please describe a difficult situation with a tenant   1 Answer