J.B. Hunt Transport Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at J.B. Hunt Transport

HardAverageEasy
Found 381 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Houston, TX) in Nov 2020

Interview

There was only one interview that I had to do with one of the current employees. They asked me to look over a piece of code and had to answer some personality questions.

Interview Questions
  • Gave me a function in typescript and asked me to walk through the problem and explain what it does. After they asked me to point the issues in the code. Other than this, they asked common trait questions.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

The interview went smoothly. Asked me questions around my previous jobs. One of the biggest things that they wanted to know is how a lead or manage a team. They asked me questions that related to some of my roles I will take on

Interview Questions
J.B. Hunt Transport
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

First off was an OA including sql, and 1-2 lc easy Questions The final round-was mostly behavioral and a few leet code easies at the end. Overall interview process was relatively easy

Interview Questions
J.B. Hunt Transport
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

Brief interview. Was first introduced to a off shore like HR person that reached out via LinkedIn. Then talked to a manager and the regional manager. Process was quick and to the point

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had an angry customer and how you resolved it
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

**In the time of covid. My interview process started with a call from an HR recruiter for my region after I applied. I talked with her and she made it seem like everything was great and she was easy to talk to. Great experience with her. From there she set me up with the Manager for the location I was applying to for the second round. It was a virtual video call interview. He was like 10 minutes late to join the call but that's not too bad. Only he didn't turn on his camera, so I was just talking to a blank screen. Kinda weird but whatever, what was worse was it sounded like he was sitting on the freeway, I could barely hear him with all the noise in the background. Made it through that round and received notice from the HR recruiter that I've been selected for the third round with the regional director. But he's busy so the interview won't be for another two weeks. The day of the third interview comes around and nobody shows up to the video call. Haven't heard from them regarding why.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about managing staff that is older and seasoned within the industry? Are you okay with relocating? (It's like mandatory) What are some examples of when you had to think on your feet and use your leadership experience to make decisions on the fly?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Lowell, AR) in Oct 2020

Interview

Multiple rounds of online interviews in one day. Mostly behavioral interviews with one technical interview portion. The people were very friendly and there were many opportunities to interview the company and ask questions. Seemed like a great business to work for, however, I am disappointed in that I never received any communication from them concerning the decision status. I was told I would hear back in two weeks but never did. After reaching out, I was reassured that I was still in the running and they were wrapping up interviews and I would be given an update soon...never heard from them again. I felt the after interview experience was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult coworker.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

Received an email wanting to interview and to set up a time to speak with a HR Recruiter. I responded with a time and we set up a date. When that time came, was explained exactly what was going to happen, how many questions, and then a job discription. Was told the next step is everything will be forwarded on and they will reach back out.

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer a fast paced environment or a slow environment?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Rolla, MO) in Sep 2020

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at my college career fair. That went well so I was scheduled for an interview the next day. I am waiting to hear back, it has only been one and a half weeks and I was told I'd hear in two weeks. So I'll hear soon.

Interview Questions
  • Look at some code and talk through what is happening.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

It was very well thought out, lots of positive vibes, she was very energetic, easy to talk to and always saw the brightest sides of the situation Also she had a great record with the company.

Interview Questions
J.B. Hunt Transport
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (United States)

Interview

1.HR call just to ccheck background details 2.technical round - few theoritical questions , managerial questions and asked to write 2 programming question realted to list to find duplicates and arrange them in sorting order

Interview Questions
  • asked to write 2 programming question realted to list to find duplicates and arrange them in sorting order
Viewing 1 - 10 of 381