J.B. Hunt Transport Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 426 of over 426 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

Negative attitude and not a very welcoming person. Wasn’t a good person to do interview. He was not a nice person at all , his questions wasn’t very thought out he was all over the place

Interview Questions
  • My preference for my days of work
    Answer Question

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

I only began the interview process, but my first interview was over the phone. I am set to touch base in April to talk more about employment and continuing the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

It was an online zoom interview with pretty generic questions about why I wanted to intern there and my education/background I did not hear about until a couple of weeks later and did not get an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

Primarily behavioral, make sure you know what you have on your resume.(personal projects are indicators of a strong candidate). Don't necessarily need to know the stack but you should be competent, and display you know how to maneuver in a team environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

2 interviews with a drug test. There was a drug test that used a hair sample to complete the drug test. Then they applauded that I completed the mandatory hair sample drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Why's there a gap in your employment history?

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

Phone interview followed by written test and group discussion and panel interview. Total number of rounds five. Zoom interview with hiring manager. Questions related to job description. Overview of company. How company started and what they are looking for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

Very easy process. I applied through Linkedin and got a response the very next day for an interview. The HR team is very helpful and responsive. overall great experience. The interview was through a team call.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport (Lowell, AR) in Nov 2021

Interview

Only interviewed with HR Recruiter after they contacted me via email to let me know they were interested. Job posting did not state the salary band but did require some level of experience. The email said to respond with a date and time within the next five days that I was available. After responding with a very open schedule the recruiter emailed me back with a date and time outside of my preference. As a recruiter myself I know the stupid games and I was disappointed to see such a large corporation playing them. On the day of the scheduled telephonic interview the recruiter was eight minutes late to the call. After covering the basic legal employment questions the recruiter made note of my 20+ years of experience and proceeded to offer me a job starting at $13 an hour. Needless to say I was offended that the recruiter even wasted my time and didn’t tell me in the initial email that I was overqualified for this unidentified entry-level position. VETERANS BEWARE. Corporate America need you to work for them but they aren’t willing to pay you.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work 40 hours a week with some travel for $13 an hour?

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

Very conversational interview, talked about sports and past jobs in open conversation. Not many typical interview questions. Wanted to know about working with people, not much around transportation. You do need to research company beforehand but they give you better insight.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

J.B. Hunt Transport

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at J.B. Hunt Transport

Interview

Very unprofessional. Came in for 1 interview, was told it went very well. The HR person couldn’t seem to understand an hour time difference between the SLC office and the director who was in California. Couldn’t even get set up with 2nd interview for over 2 weeks. These people will waste your time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 426 Interviews