JEAR Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JEAR Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at JEAR Logistics

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics.

Interview

I did the application, then an online test, a day later a phone interview and shortly after a face to face. Eveyone was very friendly, extremely nice. It did not take long on phone on face to face.

Logistics Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in April 2019.

Interview

Great two step process. The HR department is diligent and the process moves swiftly. You have the opportunity to shadow two people in the position you are interviewing for to really get a good idea of what the day to day grind looks like.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in November 2018.

Interview

It started with an over the phone interview, and was not that bad at all. Went into detail about position, and what you would do in your day to day activities. Discussed college, and extra curricular. Talked about problem solving, as well as customer service.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose the logistics field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in May 2018.

Interview

Great First Interview - really honest about the workload and expectations. Didn't mention how favorites play a big part of the "JEAR Way". You do get to meet different sales team members and really see the culture first hand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC).

Interview

The individual I interviewed with was a very down to earth person who was easy to talk to. They gave the opportunity to shadow people who are currently in the position and it really helped understand what you may be doing if you get hired.

Logistics Account Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed asked good thought provoking questions. Gave me ample opportunity to ask questions to further understand the industry that JEAR works with. We spoke about the training timeline as well as the types of volunteer work they did.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to want to be a hard worker.   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

Fairly laid-back interview process. Had a prospecting assignment, then a phone interview, and then finally an in-person interview with a senior manager and HR manager. Overall, good experience with managers and everyone involved.

Logistics Executive In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for an LET position online and heard back from the company's corporate recruiter a few days later. We spoke for about an hour, and I was invited to an in person interview. Upon conducting the interview, I was required to take a maps test. The interview was administered by two sales directors and lasted about 30 minutes. I left the interview and was offered a position via phone call a few hours later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (New York, NY).

Interview

First they give you a prospecting assignment to complete and a wonder lick test. I had two phone interviews one lasting about half an hour and another lasting an hour. Then an in person interview where they give you a state quiz, typing test and another test before interviewing with two of their sales directors.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you faced in the last three months and what you did to overcome that challenge.   1 Answer

College Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying for the college recruiter position on LinkedIn, I was called for a phone screen. The screen took around 20-25 minutes. At the end of the screen, the interviewer asked to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview took around 45 minutes. After the successful completion of the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview at the headquarters. I met with the HR team for my first interview and was invited back for a final in person interview. The final interview took an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal career and how has your education and experience prepared you?   Answer Question