JEAR Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JEAR Logistics

JEAR Logistics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a phone call and was daily short maybe about 15 minutes. She asked a few questions but mostly wanted you to talk about yourself and why you could see yourself working at JEAR.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to go into sales?
    Answer Question

JEAR Logistics

Application

I interviewed at JEAR Logistics

Interview

So disorganized, seemed like a fraternity/boys club. Seemed like a sweat shop and the manager was outright rude and aggressive towards me. Why would I want to work for a guy who tries to intimidate people during the interview?? The guy was a joke, the place is for kids out of college who think it’s a real place offering a career When they really just use their employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JEAR Logistics

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics

Interview

I did the application, then an online test, a day later a phone interview and shortly after a face to face. Eveyone was very friendly, extremely nice. It did not take long on phone on face to face.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in Apr 2019

Interview

Great two step process. The HR department is diligent and the process moves swiftly. You have the opportunity to shadow two people in the position you are interviewing for to really get a good idea of what the day to day grind looks like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in Nov 2018

Interview

It started with an over the phone interview, and was not that bad at all. Went into detail about position, and what you would do in your day to day activities. Discussed college, and extra curricular. Talked about problem solving, as well as customer service.

Interview Questions
  • What made you choose the logistics field?

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in May 2018

Interview

Great First Interview - really honest about the workload and expectations. Didn't mention how favorites play a big part of the "JEAR Way". You do get to meet different sales team members and really see the culture first hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The individual I interviewed with was a very down to earth person who was easy to talk to. They gave the opportunity to shadow people who are currently in the position and it really helped understand what you may be doing if you get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in Jun 2017

Interview

Very relaxed asked good thought provoking questions. Gave me ample opportunity to ask questions to further understand the industry that JEAR works with. We spoke about the training timeline as well as the types of volunteer work they did.

Interview Questions
  • What drives you to want to be a hard worker.

JEAR Logistics

Application

I interviewed at JEAR Logistics

Interview

Fairly laid-back interview process. Had a prospecting assignment, then a phone interview, and then finally an in-person interview with a senior manager and HR manager. Overall, good experience with managers and everyone involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied for an LET position online and heard back from the company's corporate recruiter a few days later. We spoke for about an hour, and I was invited to an in person interview. Upon conducting the interview, I was required to take a maps test. The interview was administered by two sales directors and lasted about 30 minutes. I left the interview and was offered a position via phone call a few hours later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews