JEAR Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in December 2014.

Interview

Very informative. Enjoyed having a two step process because it really allowed me the opportunity to learn all about the position and company. I met with the team of employees as well as sat one-on-one with someone to observe the job. Allowed to experience the culture throughout my in-person interview. Left feeling very positive and like my time mattered. I appreciated the fact that it was just as much an interview for the company as it was for me.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal career and where would you like to see yourself professionally in two years?   Answer Question

College Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC) in August 2016.

Interview

After applying for the college recruiter position on LinkedIn, I was called for a phone screen. The screen took around 20-25 minutes. At the end of the screen, the interviewer asked to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview took around 45 minutes. After the successful completion of the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview at the headquarters. I met with the HR team for my first interview and was invited back for a final in person interview. The final interview took an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal career and how has your education and experience prepared you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

1) Brief informational interview--STAR method, basic behavioral questions
    2) Follow up phone interview--followed by an assignment relative to the transportation industry (after successful completion of assignment, final interview offered)
    3) In person interview in Charleston, SC--no reimbursement provided (interview is with recruiter, managers, and CEO)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics in January 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward and the process moved quickly. Initial phone interview, then given a prospecting assignment to show you're capable of finding carriers and clients. Upon completion of the assignment, I was given a second phone interview. This was followed by a brief tour of the office, a US state abbreviation test, and a typing proficiency test. Met with the sales GM for a final in person interview. Typical interview questions, role clearly defined, expectations made clear.

Everyone was professional, answered all of my questions, and were flexible with scheduling issues on my side. Good people, culture, and company based on initial impression.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics in July 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. It started with an initial phone interview, which lead to a first assignment to be done within 24 hours and then another in office interview with the district manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (New York, NY).

Interview

First they give you a prospecting assignment to complete and a wonder lick test. I had two phone interviews one lasting about half an hour and another lasting an hour. Then an in person interview where they give you a state quiz, typing test and another test before interviewing with two of their sales directors.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you faced in the last three months and what you did to overcome that challenge.   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

Fairly laid-back interview process. Had a prospecting assignment, then a phone interview, and then finally an in-person interview with a senior manager and HR manager. Overall, good experience with managers and everyone involved.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Mount Pleasant, SC).

Interview

The individual I interviewed with was a very down to earth person who was easy to talk to. They gave the opportunity to shadow people who are currently in the position and it really helped understand what you may be doing if you get hired.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics.

Interview

20 min phone call to get a feel for the position and company environment. Went through my resume and discussed prior positions held and what I took from the positions. Also went through the requirements and duties for that position.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JEAR Logistics (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted me within five days of submitting my application. Phone interview. Routine interview and questions. Lasted a total of about 30 min. Interviewer was very nice and helpful-very informative.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for a position at JEAR Logistics?   Answer Question