JRK Property Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

After meeting a few JRK representatives at an on-campus job fair, I received a call back for a short meeting with a team member. Then for second/final round I had a series of 3 interviews with various members of the team. For the most part it was personality fit-type meetings, although it became more technical with each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this specific team?   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via Craigslist ad, was contacted same day for an interview that went very well! I initially nailed the interview, but I unfortunately didn't 'pass' the integrity test they require... the woman who interviewed me was really great and I'm sure working beside her would be a good opportunity

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had applied and was reached out to by the recruiter who was extremely friendly. We had a great phone interview, asked a lot about my background, my current internship position, my multifamily experience, why I wanted to join JRK, as well as my excel abilities.

After some back and forth I came in for an interview about a week or two later. The recruiter really buttered me up, telling me I was a perfect fit so on and so forth. When I got there for the interview it seemed as if something external was going on and the SVP and the President I was supposed to meet with were in a last minute meeting. I ended up only meeting with one of the three people I was told I would meet, and that being said I still had good conversations with the three employees. I was definitely thrown off as I researched all the individuals I was supposed to meet with before hand, and knew very little about the two that stepped in last minute. I may have fumbled a bit here or there due to the last minute changes but, I was relieved when the recruiter told me repeatedly that I did great! Even after he checked in with all of the interviewers.

I sent followup emails that night to all the interviewers and the recruiter, thanking them for their time, again expressing my interest, and touching on our conversations. Two of the four replied. A week goes by without hearing anything so I emailed the recruiter again, another week goes by so I called, left a VM, and emailed. No reply. Another week goes by I send my final email acknowledging their apparent decision, and asking for feedback moving forward. Still no reply.

It's been about a month and a half since the interview and now I've definitely moved on but I wanted to share my experience. Obviously they went another direction yet it's pretty unprofessional of them to just drop off the grid.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter who referred JRK to me. Hours after my recruiter submitted my resume, I received a call to schedule an interview on the next business day. I met with the SVP of Human Resources and we discussed my qualifications for the position and the expectations they were looking for from someone to fill the position. He was friendly and helpful in answering my questions as well. Two days later I received a call to come in for a final interview. Three business days later, I met with the executive that the open position would be supporting. He was prompt, friendly and candid. We had a great conversation about the position and skills required to be successful in the role. Three business days later, I received and accepted an offer.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Tacoma, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial interview process was good. I dropped off my resume and meet the current property manager and we chatted for a good 45 minutes. I thought she was awesome! The second interview came later and the interviewer was 30 minutes late.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Sat down with three employees. Was only asked questions surrounding my resume and nothing regarding the real estate industry and field. Asked me to explain my "light" resume and why that was so. Was asked to explain why I should be hired over someone with more experience. The standard questions to be asked in any interview were covered and that was really it. Was overall surprised by how brief the interviews were, spent no more than 15 minutes with each person.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over someone with more experience in the finance industry?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings.

Interview

Recruiter calls you to ask if you would like to interview. Phone interview then a 5 person interview. The other 4 people you will interview with, you will never work with. Pretty confusing since you think you're doing acquisitions then you think you're doing asset management. Then pretty much all you will be doing is... property management.

Interview Questions

• AC will ask you to write a Vlookup and then ask if you can write a VBA Macro for his props.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

30 min or less interview - should have been a red flag! Guy acts like he is hiring people for The Apprentice = insanity. These are people's lives. Do not walk - run away from his company or the recruiter trying to place you here.

Interview Questions

• About my relevant work experience and work history. I have great references and a great skill set.   1 Answer

Regional Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Unbelievably unprofessional. I was asked if I was married, if I had kids. And that was within the first few minutes! The lady conducting the interview was wearing a shirt that showed her underwear. It was obvious she did not have a clue as to what she needed to ask someone interviewing for this position. I'm not sure why she was conducting the interview.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings in November 2015.

Interview

There wasn't much to the interview process, just one phone call and a facetime interview. They did not ask any important questions that would pertain to the job itself or the qualities I may bring to the company