JRK Property Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

After meeting a few JRK representatives at an on-campus job fair, I received a call back for a short meeting with a team member. Then for second/final round I had a series of 3 interviews with various members of the team. For the most part it was personality fit-type meetings, although it became more technical with each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this specific team?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Charlotte, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

First you spoke with someone from a company called Vocate. Once you pass her screening you move along to speak with a lady name Kelly who is the recruiter for the actual company. If you pass that you go to the property to have an actual interview. However the reason why I am writing this review is because they did not follow up I reached out the the recruiter three times just to get a yes or no. I already had my suspensions about the company after looking at the reviews for the property this just confirmed it. If a candidate emails, calls and text your phone the least you can do is respond, don't be rude. I will never apply for a job with this company again. My advise find a company that cares not only about their property but their reputation as well

Interview Questions

• What is your closing ratio? How many apartment homes does your current property have? What systems do you use?   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings.

Interview

The interview process was consisted of two interviews which were both a positive experience, the regional manager and the second interviewer were both very knowledgeable in the industry and asked lots of questions that were related to the open position. each interview was about a week apart and I was made an offer on the second week.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very professional and courteous of my time. Thier recruiter was amazing and super helpful on all stages of the process. First phone interviews with hiring manager and president, then an in-person meeting in LA.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Northville, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a casual conversation with the property manager. It was low-key, pleasant, and followed by a tour of the facilities. A pretty easy and fast hiring process, as the interview was about a half an hour, I was presented with an offer asst the end of the interview, and I started the following week.

Interview Questions

• didn't really receive any questions that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Brief phone screen interview and went in for face to face interview. Receptionist was pretty rude. Interviewer was late. Tells you a lot about company when they can't keep their own appointments.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied via Craigslist ad, was contacted same day for an interview that went very well! I initially nailed the interview, but I unfortunately didn't 'pass' the integrity test they require... the woman who interviewed me was really great and I'm sure working beside her would be a good opportunity

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had applied and was reached out to by the recruiter who was extremely friendly. We had a great phone interview, asked a lot about my background, my current internship position, my multifamily experience, why I wanted to join JRK, as well as my excel abilities.

After some back and forth I came in for an interview about a week or two later. The recruiter really buttered me up, telling me I was a perfect fit so on and so forth. When I got there for the interview it seemed as if something external was going on and the SVP and the President I was supposed to meet with were in a last minute meeting. I ended up only meeting with one of the three people I was told I would meet, and that being said I still had good conversations with the three employees. I was definitely thrown off as I researched all the individuals I was supposed to meet with before hand, and knew very little about the two that stepped in last minute. I may have fumbled a bit here or there due to the last minute changes but, I was relieved when the recruiter told me repeatedly that I did great! Even after he checked in with all of the interviewers.

I sent followup emails that night to all the interviewers and the recruiter, thanking them for their time, again expressing my interest, and touching on our conversations. Two of the four replied. A week goes by without hearing anything so I emailed the recruiter again, another week goes by so I called, left a VM, and emailed. No reply. Another week goes by I send my final email acknowledging their apparent decision, and asking for feedback moving forward. Still no reply.

It's been about a month and a half since the interview and now I've definitely moved on but I wanted to share my experience. Obviously they went another direction yet it's pretty unprofessional of them to just drop off the grid.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter who referred JRK to me. Hours after my recruiter submitted my resume, I received a call to schedule an interview on the next business day. I met with the SVP of Human Resources and we discussed my qualifications for the position and the expectations they were looking for from someone to fill the position. He was friendly and helpful in answering my questions as well. Two days later I received a call to come in for a final interview. Three business days later, I met with the executive that the open position would be supporting. He was prompt, friendly and candid. We had a great conversation about the position and skills required to be successful in the role. Three business days later, I received and accepted an offer.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I interviewed at JRK Property Holdings (Tacoma, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial interview process was good. I dropped off my resume and meet the current property manager and we chatted for a good 45 minutes. I thought she was awesome! The second interview came later and the interviewer was 30 minutes late.