Jacob Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jacob Realty

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jacob Realty (Boston, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

I walked in and asked if I could speak with the rental manager. The rental manager invited me into the conference room and answered my questions for 20-30 minutes. We had a great conversation. I got to get a basic understanding of their system and results. The manager asked a few questions and I got an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?
      What do you do now?
      What do you hope to accomplish here?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jacob Realty (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is simple. You submit a resume, get a call and arrange a time to interview. I was interviewd by a Hiring Manager who told me about the job. There were no real interview questions asked and it seemed more like an information session. During the interview we spoke a little about my resume but really it felt like small talk. I was not asked about my experiences or to explain why I think I would be a good fit for the company. I did not feel the need to "sell" myself but rather it seems they were trying to sell me on the company and job. This was my first interview.

Interview Questions

• The only question I remember being asked is "Do you have any questions?" which I only had a couple very basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacob Realty (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with a manager in Newbury Street office location. During that time, he asked me a series of question while we went over my resume. He then asked me questions so he could learn about my temperament and work objectives and style. He really wanted to understand how working there fit in with my overall objectives, especially since he would end up being my manager. He asked good questions and turned out to be a good, hands off manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? Why do you want to be an agent? What are you looking for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jacob Realty (Boston, MA).

Interview

Went in and spoke with a manager, he showed me the software they use. We chatted about the process or getting hired and the training. I met some people who work there, everyone seems friendly. It was not like a regular interview where they ask you questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jacob Realty (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

You first have a quick 5-10 minute call with a manager. If the call goes well, you will have an in-person 1:1 meeting with the manager you had a conversation with. The in-person interview is about 20-30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Real Estate?   1 Answer