Jobscience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jobscience

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jobscience (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very good and professional. Felt welcomed by all and a joy to discuss operations and how to improve strategy should I join the team. It took awhile to go through the interview process per their organisation changes in a quarter , but it was worth the wait .

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobscience (Londonderry, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview. 2. Solution Engineer then provides demo of product. 3. In person interview with VP of Sales to discuss product, and your experience more in-depth. 4. Phone interview with CEO. 5. Offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about experience, provide examples of success, what is your motivation, what do you think you could do for Jobscience, etc.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Interview

5 interview process, Jobscience is an ATS company that specializes in Recruitment. first is phone interview, then in person with hiring manager, then in person with CEO, then is start date

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time that your plans for solving a problem did not go right. How did you improvise?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Was approached via referral by Coleman Brinckerhoff about a sales position. I engaged and he suggested a couple of slots to speak. I got back to him agreeing a day - never heard anything back. I followed up saying 'Erm...that's a little bit poor' but still no response.

No big deal just thought given I'm established in the HCM sales space an it was via referral it's a not overly classy to start the conversation, seem to move it forward, then drop it cold with no comment.