JoyTalk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at JoyTalk

Sort:

ALT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JoyTalk (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was just over an hour. I spoke to Grant for around 20 minutes in Japanese and the rest in English. Very nice guy so relax and just be yourself.

ALT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JoyTalk.

Interview

Easy Process
    They very basic questions
    Have you taught and ecetera
    You don't have to be a native English teacher for this company.
    They are just looking for positions to fill and will take almost anybody.

Interview Questions

• sing a children's song   1 Answer

ALT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JoyTalk (Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)) in May 2013.

Interview

They're hiring process is awful!! They don't hire the right people hence why they constantly lose their contracts!! The interview process is too easy and they don't ask for references! A red flag hence why they hire THE WRONG PEOPLE! The interview is through skype, and they don't do in person interviews. Hence, why they're not a good judge of character. Red flag it's not a rigorous interview which is why anyone goes through the barrel! After they hired the wrong people 12 people quit! This is not a stable company and their contracts are constantly not renewed!! Go to Interac, Altia, or Jet!

ALT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JoyTalk (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process is short. 1st you have to book an interview with them 2. They will call you via skype for the actual interview itself. Then the interview will run like more of a conversation than an interview.

ALT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JoyTalk in February 2016.

Interview

After being offered a interview, a link was provided to set up an interview slot. Interviewer will then contact you over Skype. It was a really straight forward interview although there were quite a few chances where the interview was conducted a bit in Japanese. The interviewer also asked to sing a song on the spot. At the end of the interview, the interviewer provided details of the company, and took the time to answer all my questions.

Interac Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utsunomiya-shi (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JoyTalk (Utsunomiya-shi (Japan)) in January 2018.

Interview

There were 3 interviews in all and all were done through Skype. It was very convenient and the staff that was contacting me responded quite consistently.

They would ask for you to input your documents in their general website and from their just wait until they review you.

They will ask for a demo lesson and a grammar test to see if you’re qualified.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been staying in Japan, do you speak Japanese and questions like why do you want to work as an ALT   1 Answer

ALT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JoyTalk (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a short and simple very casual interview over Skype. It was really enjoyable. The interview started with a scheduling form online and I was able to choose an empty time slot. The site was a bit antiquated, but overall the process was streamlined and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies in (Japanese) ?   1 Answer