K12 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at K12

2.5

Sort:

Pal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K12 in March 2014.

Interview

This was a very difficult interview because it was based on role playing. There was a lot of "You are..." And "I am..."

Interview Questions

• "Sell me something. Make a good case for why I would want to buy what you are selling."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Knoxville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

After submitting resume was contacted by human resources to come in for a face to face interview. Was offered a position a few days after that first interview. Interview may have lasted 30 minutes. HR and a supervisor were in the room. Followed by a walk through of the site.

Interview Questions

• Experience with a call center (I didn't have any). Asked about people skills and ability to multitask. Able to speak on the phone while typing notes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alcoa, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Alcoa, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy interview and was interviewed a total of three times. First over the phone, then in person and then after 2 weeks had final interview. The interview went well and was not a stressful atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12.

Interview

I had two interviews for a position with k12.com. Both were very friendly and relaxed. Both were phone interviews. The interviewers took the time to answer any questions that I had and were very quick to make sure I had their contact information in case anything else came up afterwards.

Interview Questions

• For me, none of the questions seemed difficult or unexpected. They all seemed pretty much like standard interview questions for a teaching position.   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 (Phila, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, one being a Hirevue interview and the second being in person. Met with the academic team, 3 people in total) for a panel interview. It was very conversational and straight forward.

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12.

Interview

Lasted about 10 minutes through an app called HireVue you answer about 4 questions and have a chance to redo your answers. Once it’s completed you submit them and wait for the hiring manager to review. I’m still waiting on a response

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 in July 2017.

Interview

It was really stupid because they asked you to interview with a computer camera and looks like TOFEL oral test. Very disappointed. I don't think it is a good way for you to show yourself to them. At least you have to be interviewed face to face instead of with a machine.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K12 in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was ok. I had three, one presentation of an assignment and two face to face. Got asked few questions but overall, it was a good experience. They were really nice and polite and answered most of my questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

3 and a half hours of face to face interview with 12 people. 2 people in one group and this way I was asked to join 6 different teams. The boss was arrogant and behaved as if the job seakers in this economy are beggers. It has been over a month and still they did not even call to let me know the result of the interview. Very unprofessional attitude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

The HR recruiter sent several e-mails to determine my skill level. When I was contacted for an interview, I could not be seen by the hiring manager for two weeks. Upon my arrival, the company seemed very disorganized and didn't even realize I was scheduled to come in, even though I had confirmed with the HR Dept. the previous day.

I spent two hours at the company undergoing detailed testing and two separate interviews. Three days later I was informed by the HR dept. that the "team had decided not to move forward." What??? Not move forward with what -- me, the position?? When I asked for an explanation, the HR guy replied that he did not recieve specific feedback and was not sure. Isn't that his job to be informed of the hiring process? What is the point of having an HR dept,?

I question whether there ever was an actual position or whether they were on a fishing expedition to see what desperate job seeker they could snag during the recession.