K12 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 215 of over 215 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

K12

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12

Interview

This was a digital interview and my first experience. I found it hard because there was no one to feed off of but valued the questions and experience. I liked the remote aspect of the role and the business direction.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your performance review process at your current company?
    Answer Question

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Fairly straight forward and smooth process. Remote process. They send you a link to complete it. You even have the option to practice before recording your final answers. Then there is a follow up period. You have three business days from the intial application to complete the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why I think it would be a good fit?

K12

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at K12 in May 2021

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter to apply. I was then sent a link requesting an interview which was done through Hire Vue along with instructions of the requirements to make a demo lesson that had to be uploaded to YouTube. They were specific in what they wanted included. I assumed at this point that I had a chance or I would not have taken the time to create the demo video. I can understand being not selected, but the video was never watched a month later nor did I hear back from anyone. I would have thought if they requested that type of invested time they would have been courteous enough to watch it. That did not happen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Record yourself answering about 6 questions, create a lesson plan based off of a class list that they give you and record yourself teaching for no more than 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • How my class was structured to ensure that all needs were met

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 (Jacksonville, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Three video responses, three written responses completed "live". One video critique of a lesson that can be done in advance. No feedback other than thanks for submitting the video, we'll get back with you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 (Daytona Beach, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Online process completing an interview virtually. Applicants will need to upload a lesson plan via YouTube. Applicants then answer questions via video and then a short answer. The lesson plan should be tailored to a class that has been given with an academic break down of students.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at K12

Interview

Great, feel welcome and friendly. There are 3 rounds of the interview process. - hiring manager reached out to me from LinkedIn - portfolio review with two designers - one on one meeting with the design lead - meeting with the design lead. the entire process took two weeks in total

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

The Zoom interview was comfortable as I was able to interview from my home. The interviewers were knowledgeable of the requirements of the position I was interviewing for. Overall, I believe it went well.

Interview Questions
  • My experience as a Certification Specialist.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K12 (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

I attended 2 rounds of interviews, the first round was a GD about social media and the second round was a GD about consumption analysis. The first round was only GD and the second round was GD puls personal opinion. In the second round, the interviewer wanted to see how we can communicate and corporate with eachother.

Interview Questions
  • What is the consumption of alcohol across India in 2020

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Writing assignment in first round and then video interview in second round. Basic Science related questions and questions related to scientific writing in the interview.. The interview board was cooperative.

Interview Questions
  • How will you introduce hormones to a class 8 standard study material?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 215 Interviews