KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

K12 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 245 of over 245 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

K12

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12

Interview

They communicate well and have you first do a virtual interview by yourself to answer some job related questions via video. You are then able to check your interview status online after submitting.

Interview Questions
  • I dont recall the questions asked
    Answer Question

K12

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at K12

Interview

As a contractor, I went through a Aquent, an agency that specializes in creatives. There was a phone screen with my agent then three rounds of Zoom interviews with different staff members at Stride.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about K12

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Participation in a Phone and Web based Interview over a two week period of time which consisted of a recorded session with approximately 12 scenario based questions and a follow up phone call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Complete online application. Received email to complete a digital interview. Prior to the interview needed to record a mini lesson in subject area which is then attached to the virtual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12

Interview

After the initial online questions along with some recorded questions an interview will be set up. Interview was conducted using a computer camera with a teacher supervisor who asks more questions gives more job explanations and lets you know about the next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Basic teaching questions. How do you handle certain situations, difficult parents etc.

K12

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K12 in Mar 2022

Interview

I was asked to interview the day after I submitted my application. I did a lesson video on YouTube then recorded myself answering 4 questions on video. This was a month ago and I have not heard anything yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 in Mar 2022

Interview

Interviewer will seen you a link to do a virtual interview and you will have to upload a video of your self teaching a lesson. If interviewer is satisfied with your virtual interview, you will be invited to do an interview via zoom.

Interview Questions
  • What is your teaching style? How do you plan to interact and communicate with parents?

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

I was emailed to set up an interview on same day as application was submitted. I Interviewed 2 days later. Four days later and I am waiting for a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Easy. The person I interviewed with was easy going and asked great questions. We had a great dialogue ( I thought) but I never got a call back. It is what it is.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12

Application

I interviewed at K12

Interview

Very friendly, not intimidating. Asked about why you want to work there, past experience and strengths and skills. Salary range is not competitive but offers good benefits and days off.

Interview Questions
  • Your skills that could help in this job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Interviews

K12 Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at K12 as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.52 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Teacher and Virtual Teacher rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Online Teacher and Enrollment Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at K12 takes an average of 22 days when considering 276 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Teacher had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Virtual Teacher roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at K12 according to 276 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.28%