KNACKTEK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.6

IT Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then called in. The recruiter asked for my resume and set up an information session for me three days from now. I read on here that there will be two interviews after that but I have not gotten there yet

.NET Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

First step is an informational session with other folks aimed to qualm all your fears. Then you schedule an actual interview where you take a analytical test, discuss your personal expense budget, and your resume with your recruiter. If you pass the analytical test you move on to the final interview which is the dumbest of them all. They claim it's a panel interview and tell you to Google material to study folks. However, don't worry about stressing about learning the material because they'll ask you an "analytical" question (inspired by the movie Die Hard) at the end which determines whether they want you or not. It's all up to your interviewers discretion as well because he'll be the one "teaching you" during your "training". MAIN THING IS TO BS THE LAST QUESTION AND BE A YES MAN AND CATER TO THE INTERVIEWERS PERSONALITY AND YOULL BE SELECTED. Don't ask any questions about your fears with the company if you're desperate for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience? It doesn't have to be anything professional.   Answer Question
    • How would I select all of the customer information from a table?   1 Answer
    • What material did you learn about?   1 Answer
    • What does SQL stand for?   1 Answer
    • What did you learn about the Software development life cycle?   1 Answer
    • This is the analytical question: he's gonna draw two gallons and a water source. One is 5gals and one is 3gals. You have to figure out a way to get 4 gals and you can't measure or anything.   1 Answer

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. After barely a 5 minute conversation, the recruiter asked if I was willing to relocate. I said I wasn't seeking relocation at the moment. Then, she ended the interview. An email would have been sufficient, rather than wasting a candidate's time.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was a informational. The second interview assesses your skill sets. Third interview is a final round to check to see if you're a good fit. Don't mind explaining yourself and telling them a story about how your experiences relate to the being an IT consultant. I gaged the interviewer's personality and proceeded from there.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was easy, they gather you in a conference room to give you all the information. The second interview is a little harder, and the last one is tough. I would definitely recommend you look at the company website. If you don't know about them, they don't seem to be interested. The guys that did the interview made the process easy to follow and understand. They also answered all of my questions and there wasn't a lot of waiting around. The women that called on the phone were also really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Background. Things related to what I put on my resume and application. Not that many technical questions, but really in depth.   1 Answer
    • What's does WAN and LAN stand for?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

After being referred, I came in for a analytical test. After the test was over, there was a brief discussion about the company and how they work. They called me back on that same day for a technical screening and overview of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Common .net questions such as what is a class, what kind of sql joins there are, explain experience on resume. etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

First interview was a group interview where everyone takes a test and have a briefing of the company. Second interview was a one on one interview further discussing the company and your role. Third interview is a technical interview and a brief interview about information you were suppose to research about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me the same day I saw them at the job fair. Very straightforward; we set up a date for the group interview. Very simple interviews and seminar process. The third and final interview was where I got a bad feeling. The man told me they would create a fake resume for me to memorize and pretend like I had 3-5 years of experience already. They wanted to fake my background and back up my lies to get me a job with a company who thinks I was experienced already. For this service, they wanted to take almost 50% of what I would be making and pay me 50k a year. The cherry on top was that I would have to relocate to a random location they couldn't tell me yet. There is no way I could survive with 50k a year in most metropolitan locations. I denied the offer right away and left.

Interview Questions

• What does "scope" mean when talking about a project's scope.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KNACKTEK.

Interview

These ppl are con-artists. Only accept their offer if you are desperate . Working 10 weeks training without pay is one of the dumbest ish I ever heard. And then once they think your ready they tweak and lie on your resume and your stuck for 3 years getting underpaid while they're taking half your money. They put you through this bs anaylitical test that's online and then have a personal interview with you to see if your smart enough to buy into their bs.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls does it take to fill a plane?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

THIS IS A SCAM, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!!! They expect you to sign a 3 year contract without the real possibility of a job. It all depends on "you" they say... want to train for 15+ weeks without pay, and then you "might" get placed for a job and that is when the pay starts... They "redo" your resume to up your experience that you do not have. They claim to give you 8 weeks of support after training and then start charging you the support fee when you need to reach out for help with a product you have no experience with... Also, if you desire to cancel your contract they threaten you with a $25,000 lawsuit for a breach of contract, plus relocation and training expenses.

The only positive thing was the free lunch...in which you pay for with the amount of time you wait for them to arrive. Learn time management.