KPI Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at KPI Partners

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPI Partners (California, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

three rounds of interview. Be very sure of your experience as you would be judged by a professionla having more than a decad of experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

3 months

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KPI Partners (Newark, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Very friendly

Senior BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPI Partners (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Not great to have these kind of interviews
    Tough to understand what interviewer really looking for as they have one standard answer in their mind and so they will stick to that answer and until he heard his keywords you will die.

So pathetic to have this interview

Interview Questions

• Senior manager knows only certain areas of knowledge and that doesn't mean that what he knows is only solution for all problems.

Any interview basic point is have to ask where he/she had experience and can put questions on same area not like what interviewer knows and torturing questions on same area. This is really pathetic for me.

I am really unhappy with second technical round because of even he is not in a position to understand solution.( Actually where i have worked in my past projects and what it worked. i have evidence how it worked.

If he is there in interview panel then simply forget about hopes to join in this company.

I have taken around more 50 interviews in my company but never demotivated person at any point who sit in other side but here it's horrible.
      Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPI Partners (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through a referral program.Had a written test.After 2 weeks they called me for interview and told me the terms and conditions. it was not acceptable. so i didnt go for it.

Interview Questions

• whether ready to accept their horrible terms and conditions or not...!!!   Answer Question

Senior BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPI Partners (North Twenty Four Parganas (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiting team as my profile on Naukri.com was shortlisted.
    1.1st round was a telephonic one.
    2. 2nd round was F2F.
    3. 3rd round was discussion with HR

I got my confirmation on the same day and was asked to join in a week.

Interview Questions

• 1.query to identify and delete duplicates in a relational table.
      2. SCD type 2 mapping in Informatica
      Answer Question

Negotiation

They agreed for what I had asked.