KPIT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KPIT Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

I received call from recruiter and he scheduled an interview.
    The process completed in one day.
    There were 3 rounds of interview - Technical, Manager and HR
    I accepted offer and joined in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

Written test. 2 face to face interviews.

You will likely be asked questions about your teamwork skills, your interpersonal relations, your management style or your ability to work in a diverse environment. Review the job posting again and try to anticipate other likely areas of questioning, and prepare honest and concise answers that highlight relevant aspects of your work history and life experience. Remember that there may be questions you did not anticipate: when this happens, breathe and take a moment to think through your experiences to find the best answers.

On the day of the interview, dress appropriately and arrive early, calm and mentally prepared. Bring a list of references if you did not already include them in the resume you submitted. And, most importantly, don’t forget to relax and be yourself.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

The US recruiters employ nefarious and unscrupulous practices. I was recently contacted by a KPIT corp recruiter in NJ, US regarding an opening in US. After perfunctory conversation, it was suggested that in order for my resume to "move forward with the hiring manager" I would need to pay a "good-will" fee of $500, This payment, I was told, was a one-time "finders fee" towards identifying "serious" job-seekers...

Interview Questions

• what kind of salary are you expecting?   1 Answer

SAP PI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial screening and technical round was done for 50 mins and submitted for another client round after long break .Does not have the minimum courtesy of informing or giving you feedback after the interview . Expect some unprofessional nature from the people . However dealing with them through staffing agency could add even more opaqueness .

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

recruiter mining LinkedIn profiles contacted me... Next interview with a resource manager, then a Manager/director level, followed by an executive. Recruiter passed very low salary expectation as the preferred salary by candidate. Resource manager kept insisting that the low salary minimum was what was agreed to with recruiter. This created a lot of tension, as the low salary minimum was never discussed as what the candidate was expecting. Special concern because of comments by candidates on Glassdoor to company resistance to annual salary increases ...

Interview Questions

• Discuss in detail recent projects, with emphasis on individual roles, challenges etc..   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interiew was conducted. Spoke to the recruiter from the comppany. Was asked couple of technical questions, previous work experience related to job. asked to describe how I carried out my tasks in the previous job

Interview Questions

• Technial questions related to the role, general questions related to mechanical engineering concepts.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and client interview based decision for hiring. I had two tech phone screens by internal recruiters and panel and one final interview by the client side where they screened me for my past projects and challenges and how I overcame .

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

There are two round of technical interview followed by HR interview.
    First round of technical interview will be asked from core technical and second round would be from your past project etc.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (India, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview.

1st telephonic
    2nd technical
    3rd manager and HR

In telephonic you will asked basic questions and about your skill set. In F2F round you will asked more on the skill which you have put in your resume. In Manager round all about your project and role and responsibilities.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Fremont, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was good and competitive, and has bit lengthy process like multiple rounds of discussions and different levels of discussions with different group of interviewers. It was strategic and technically quiet challenging, though the recruiter was comparatively bit in experienced, needs little maturity in dealing with especially seniors (Well/More Experienced).

Interview Questions

• It was good and challenging   1 Answer