KPIT Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KPIT Technologies

2.9

Lead Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Peoria, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

They took 2 rounds of interview one from KPIT and other from Cummins(client).

KPIT took nearly 45 min on techincal stuff andcummins also took 30 min tech interview.

Interview was basically based on my previous exp and tools used.

Interview Questions

• Abt tols used like Matlab Simulink, NI Labview and Veirstand   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is too low compare to other indian comapnies

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

one telephonic round and that's it. Offer was made. I think this would be my most simplest interview Ever.
    I was doing internship and was about to get over I got call from KPIT cummins. It was a n average interview.

Interview Questions

• - 9 ball problem in weights
      - Simple questions on data structures   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a fresher in M.Tech so no negotiation .

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 level process, telephonic, face to face and HR, HR is not that imp though

Interview Questions

• core questions on concepts would be normaly asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

it is togh to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

couple of rounds one on telephonic. Another one from client. Telephonic was from more on technical front. Assessing more about management process as well. Best problems solved, Best lead by example. Teammates recommendation & team size

Interview Questions

• flip bits, string reverse, linked list reverse. How to find if nodes are connected in graph?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

It was easy.All basic Java question and the project specific detail in your resume.Prepare your resume well and all the basic of java and and algorithms.All the best for interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

Two levels of interviews. One technical and HR interview. Technical interview takes about 45 minutes. Mostly technical based and about you resume. HR interview is formality. HR discuss about job location, salary and other arrangements.

Interview Questions

• What was a critical period in your previous job and how did you overcome that?
      What is your most important skill and how did you use it in the past?
      What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies in April 2018.

Interview

applied on my school's career fair. Waited for at least a month for them to contact me for the online accessment, then there should be a technical phone interview. Since I did pretty well on my online accessment, they skipped the phone interview part.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Talked to a couple people and was offered a position but it took me a very long time to get on-boarded. They kept cancelling and rescheduling. It was pretty unprofessional and a good indicator of what it was like to work for them.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies (Detroit, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

That was one to one interview with 2 interviewer. After Self introduction asked for my recent projects. After explaining projects, there were some discussions on technical aspects of projects. Some questions on the tools usage. Then questions on how much salary i expect and when can i join. It went smoother not much hassle.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KPIT Technologies.

Interview

I was hired for Java/ J2ee opportunity, Interview was state forward , 1st round telephonic, 2nd Round video Conferencing ,
    they concentrate more on past experience and domain

Interview Questions

• They were concern about the my stability , and were not ready to disclose the number of years Agreement with Client. or kind of agreement they had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Cummins PGG was among the biggest client of KPIT, Salary was not the big issue, but do get more info about the Medical plans and 401 k Plans for the employes , you can negotiate with them for family Coverage and Premium .