Kabam Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 93 of over 93 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kabam (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

HR screening > interview with the hiring manager > case study > presenting case study to the team It was probably the worst interview experience I've ever had. The hiring manager gave me false hope by bluntly saying things like "You will be a great fit" "you are perfect for this role" "I'm not worried about onboarding you at all" "you will love the office" during the interview. They require you to do a case study and for me there was only positive feedback after presenting the "case study". They ended up rejecting me for some BS generic reason through HR, no feedback when asked. They also asked me to send in the case study pdf for "documentation" purposes. Looking back, perhaps the interview was a tactic to get new ideas for free. What a waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions
  • What video games do you play?
    Answer Question

Kabam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kabam in Nov 2020

Interview

Relaxed, one on one zoom interview for a 30 minute period. Questions regarding my past related experience to project management. We discussed two project management roles that were available there at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kabam (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2020

Interview

Everybody was super nice. One of the interviewers was on the team I was interviewing for. They asked some fairly basic OOP questions which I couldn't answer (lol) then asked 2 fairly easy whiteboard questions which I did pretty well on.

Interview Questions
  • The first one was a palindrome checker, which was basically just a fizz buzz. The next one was super specific to Kabam and I wont go into the details to maintain anonymity but it was about leetcode easy which should be solvable with basic data structure knowledge.

Kabam

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kabam

Interview

Overall great! Took atleast 3 weeks. Van made everything so coordinated and straight forward. I had choppy internet connection, that made talking over white boarding and coding question a bit difficult. They asked brain teaser which I don’t think had any relevance with the job, I would have went with lot more mathematical approach but I didn’t know the secret trick to solving the problem - oh well!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kabam (Vancouver, BC) in May 2019

Interview

Interview started with recruiter contacted me on LinkedIn. We then proceeded to a phone screen then in-person interview with 4 other engineers divided into two sections, 1 hour each. The biggest letdown for me was the way things are running with this company HR department. I found that communicating with them is extremely difficult. I had a first email to verify a date for in-person interview. I sent them dates that work for me but did not hear any replies for a week and out of sudden, they sent out when it is only 1 day before the actual in-person interview. They didn't even bother to give proper setup of the interview ( technical/behaviour/white board testing) and only did when I asked. The actual interview was average with some general Unity and problem solving questions. Engineers are friendly and we had a great chat. I did not hear anything back from them after two weeks. I then sent out an email for confirmation but still nothing shows. For a company like Kabam, I would expect some kind of professionalism in the hiring process, unfortunately, doesn't seem like it in my case.

Interview Questions
  • Gave out a code examples of classes and how variables are initialized. Find bugs or provide improvements
5 people found this interview helpful

Kabam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kabam

Interview

I was schedule with the HR for a phone interview but I did not receive a phone call at the scheduled time. I emailed back HR to follow up politely stating that I did not receive a phone call and I did not receive any replies.

2 people found this interview helpful

Kabam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kabam in Mar 2019

Interview

Applied online, HR emailed in a week to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview was about 15-20minutes long, asked about the follow-up procedure. There will be another shortlisting from the 1st phase of the phone interview, second phone interview with another Manager, and then an in-perosn interview. Did not receive any reply back from my follow-up email regarding any update on my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kabam (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2018

Interview

Was two interviews that was conducted back to back with two different project groups. Friendly interviewees who mostly asked technical questions regarding databases, data structures. Did not hear anything afterwards so they probably proceeded with another candidate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kabam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kabam

Interview

Very slow and not a positive experience. I had a hard time understanding their Recruiter. Didn't help but the phone connection wasn't good at all. I thought he would call me back at least but the call went on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kabam

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kabam

Interview

Phone interview was late, connection was poor and the recruiter made no efforts to adjust this. She sounded bored from the start. Questions were repeated and she didn't sound engaged. No reply or communication afterwards. They ghost you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews