Kaleida Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaleida Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

Phone screen with someone from the company. Standard phone screen questions. NO real gotchas or anything out of the ordinary. Didn't move forward after phone screen. Stop making me add more words. I have nothing else to add to the above.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the position?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about a challenging customer or situation in the past.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview was great and I loved the manager and she was very nice and helpful and all of the above. I would recommend interviewing with them and would do it again if the job was a fit for you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kaleida Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health

Interview

I applied through an employee at Kaleida Health. I was contacted by a team lead in IT and scheduled an interview over the phone. After passing the over-the-phone interview, I was called in to have a conversation (wouldn't call it an interview) with the team lead and HR. I was subsequently offered an internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY)

Interview

It takes about 2 weeks for them to give you a call. Set up an appointment to do the interview. It depends if youre manager can discuss the job offer or corporate does. Another 1 or 2 weeks to wait for the decision. They mostly ask about your skils and experince.How did you fin out about the job opening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

I had two interviews, the first was with two managers, one whose position I would be filling due to a promotion. The second was intense however physicians and director of specific area were professional, kind, the interview was fluid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

Manager was warm and welcoming, asked tough probing questions that made me think as well as learn what would be expected of me. He showed tremendous knowledge of his are and I knew that I wanted to work for him because of what I’d learn and how I’d be treated. The company is not what I expected but my manager is everything and more than I thought.

Interview Questions
  • What is more important, taking care of the problem or taking care of the customer?

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in Aug 2017

Interview

The interview process was average wherein I was asked basic interview questions such as skills that I can use towards the internship, previous experience etc. They were starting a new hospital and the internship was focused towards that.

Interview Questions
  • How will you utilize your MBA skills towards your internship

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Williamsville, NY)

Interview

Basically they needed OTs and I was hired without a standard interview. My previous employer went out of business and VNA offered to hire the staff that the former employer had to let go. However, there was no proper exit interview when I left after 7 years when 30 days notice was given.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Kaleida Health

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleida Health in Oct 2013

Interview

I asked Bruce Pleskow for job. He said "start tomorrow". I said don't I need a physical etc. He said no, we would do the next day. I literally started the enxt day or so. This was an extremely streamlined process.

Interview Questions
  • Not many. We knew each other well.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health in Jan 2012

Interview

They call you and you go in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews