Kaleida Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2018

2.7

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews, the first was with two managers, one whose position I would be filling due to a promotion. The second was intense however physicians and director of specific area were professional, kind, the interview was fluid.

Technology Support Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Manager was warm and welcoming, asked tough probing questions that made me think as well as learn what would be expected of me. He showed tremendous knowledge of his are and I knew that I wanted to work for him because of what I’d learn and how I’d be treated. The company is not what I expected but my manager is everything and more than I thought.

Interview Questions

• What is more important, taking care of the problem or taking care of the customer?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was average wherein I was asked basic interview questions such as skills that I can use towards the internship, previous experience etc. They were starting a new hospital and the internship was focused towards that.

Interview Questions

• How will you utilize your MBA skills towards your internship   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Williamsville, NY).

Interview

Basically they needed OTs and I was hired without a standard interview. My previous employer went out of business and VNA offered to hire the staff that the former employer had to let go. However, there was no proper exit interview when I left after 7 years when 30 days notice was given.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of education   2 Answers

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleida Health in October 2013.

Interview

I asked Bruce Pleskow for job. He said "start tomorrow". I said don't I need a physical etc.
    He said no, we would do the next day. I literally started the enxt day or so. This was an
    extremely streamlined process.

Interview Questions

• Not many. We knew each other well.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

I submitted my interest for an opened Administrative Assistant position via online. It was rec'd and I was contacted via telephone to schedule an interview. I was called into the corporate office to be tested on skills and drug test. 3 Days later after taking test I was called in to interview with the Manager of the position I was applying for and was scheduled to go to site to interview. Once I arrived to meet with the Manager I was interviewed by the team in the dept. They were very impressed I was prepared, sharp and flexible. I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your strenghtens & weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Give an example where you made a difference in handling a difficult customer or patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary request due to my years of experience. Advice I would give to others would be to do research on any company you are interviewing for. Get a good nights rest before your interview, eat a breakfast, be confident and have questions ready for the Interviewer. Be PREPARED!

Pca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health (Buffalo, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

I filled out an application on the Kaleida health website and received an email for confirmation. A few weeks later I received a phone call and then proceeded to have a phone interview. I was then called in to human resources for an interview after which I was directed to interview with the floor manager and then finally hired.

RN Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health in January 2012.

Interview

They call you and you go in

Management Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaleida Health in May 2010.

Interview

Long hiring process - 6 weeks from job post until hiring decision

Database Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaleida Health in July 2009.

Interview

It was basically HR interview