Kelley Blue Book Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelley Blue Book Interview Questions

Interviews at Kelley Blue Book

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA).

Interview

It happened on 2:00 Monday, I waited on the front desk for 10 mins, the interviewer( Marv Chan) leaded me to their office , there were 2 rooms occupied by their employees discussed problems on white board at the meeting room. And I got one room latter, it was a group interview , Marv Chan and other girls took interview of me.

Interview Questions

• 1. talk about yourself for warm up.
      2. what is the lastest version of Angualr.js?
      3. do you know the cross domain, JsonP
      4. how the improved the profermance of web site?
      5. if I got one long time loading of website how can you detect which file is wasting time?
      6. please write the code on the board by using Bootstrap to design 3 columns with navgation bar
      7. what are new elements in HTML5?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book.

Interview

Had a quick 5-10 minute call with a recruiter from KBB which consisted mostly of talking more about the position and quickly parsing through my resume. I then had a phone interview with one of the managers which was mostly behavorial and resume based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      why do you want to work here etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

phone interview with the corporate recruiter first and then was brought in for a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following represents the best use of the Table, TableRow, and Table-Cell controls?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room to negotiate.

Market Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for a designated position a month ago, and received an email with a request to do a phone interview. The interview will be 30-minute talk over the phone, which will be updated once done.

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was quick. There was one phone interview and an on-site panel technical interview. The hiring manager was very friendly and responded quickly to my emails. He walked me through what to expect next as I went through the process.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, professional and helpful.

I was contacted shortly after applying for the job. A phone screening was set up. The HR (recruitment) person asked relevant intelligent questions pertaining to experience required for the job, which she described in adequate detail.

Shortly after that a phone interview was set up with the hiring manager. He gave a good description of the role and some insights to the culture, asked good questions about my experience to ascertain suitability to the role.

Shortly after that interview, the HR person contacted me to set up a face to face with the same hiring manager. This interview took place soon afterwards. This entailed a deeper description of the role and many 'what if' questions - what would you do in this situation? etc to determine whether I really had the experience I claimed.

Shortly after that I was contacted to meet with 3 others to get a sense of different areas of the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions particularly difficult or surprising. They were clearly intended to ascertain whether or not I could do the job effectively and to understand how I work with other people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had already been told the max that I could be offered and there was no room for negotiotion.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

1. Phone
    2. Hiring
    3. Team
    4. Director

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book.

Interview

There were 2 phones call interview from HR and Hiring Manager. There are really nice.
    And the last interview with team members at company. The interview included self-introduction and white-board interview.

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Called for a face to face interview. Interviewed by 3 people. All the questions were general testing questions about the past experience and how to manage the work and questions related scrum methodologies.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I was referred by a former co-worker at another company. The initial interview took a while to schedule but then subsequent ones followed fairly quickly. There was an initial phone interview with HR. Then an in-person interview with HR, then an in-person interview with the hiring manager. After that, a half day interviewing with the departmental VP, engineering director, design manager, engineering VP. An offer was extended roughly one week after interviews finished.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with Kelley Blue Book's syndicated products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. The initial salary offered seemed low and there was no bonus included at that time. So I negotiated for a higher salary and was successful.