KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2018

2.3

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

The interivew process was very thorough. Covered all aspect of the job and what was required of me. My previous job experience and what type of projecs that I managed

Interview Questions

• How I managed difficult projcts that could not meet their target dates   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

The interviewer from KellyMitchell Group asked me good questions. The interviewer was friendly and was looking to see if the job was a good fit for me and their client. The interview put me at ease. Even though the interview was representing the client, he made me feel comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your best strengths? What tools do you use for data analysis, and what are your proficiency levels with those tools?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interviewer asked me what my salary was at my last job, and what was the range I was looking for in my new job. I gave the interviewer my range. The interviewer said the range was within their acceptable range, and he gave me the rate when he offered me the job during the next phone call.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from KM. She spent time explaining everything to me. Was contact by a second recruiter for a more detailed interview. Both were extremely professional and friendly. The first recruiter gave me daily updates on the status of the opportunity. KM is awesome! The entire interview process and then waiting to find out if I was getting the position went smoothly. I was never left wondering. All questions were answered. Look forward to long term working realationship with KM!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to do a small amount of negotiation giving me a better opportunity!

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Clayton, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview moved quickly which was just what I wanted. I had Melissa with me and she was a major help. KellyMitchell goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully prepared for the interview which made it so much easier.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview with me in the morning, but then a few hours later in the afternoon, when we were supposed to talk, they never even called. TOTALLY unprofessional, and I was glad not to talk to them after reading all the crappy reviews here. I can't say for sure, but they are most likely true.
    Because even if they decided later that I wasn't a fit, they should have had the decency to send an email to cancel the interview. I wouldn't recommend even agreeing to take time out of your day to talk to them, because they won't bother contacting you if they don't feel like it.

Interview Questions

• Never asked one question, because they never showed up.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview with the manager and two peers. The manager described the type of work done in the department and the peers asked more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you do screen captures?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not involved - contracting company did that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First I had a phone screen interview with a recruiter who has reached out to me on linkedin. After we conducted that phone call she invited me to their offices to have an in person interview. Told me I would hear their decision by the end of the week and was told on Thursday that they would not be offering me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty normal process. I was reached out to through LinkedIn email. From there we set up a time to talk on the phone. The conversation initially started out informal with someone who worked there. She asked behavioral questions and explained the duties of the job. She then turned it over to me asked what I was expecting out of the job. I was then asked to come in person and meet the team I would be working with.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

phone interview then a face to face.. interview process is pretty simple, You will sit with a recruiter too.. You meet everyone the first day and you will even do a Skype interview wit the upper management.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

My interviews all were conducted with the Fortune 100 company KM provides services to. Ultimately I am a consultant to the Fortune 100 company but work as an employee of KM. Fortune 100 company interview process largely dictates the interview process, and varies from company to company. KM has there own requirements, so there is some duplication if the KM Client, in this case a Fortune 100 company, has similar interview requirements. In the end, the KM group made this process as seamless as possible.

Interview Questions

• There really were no questions from KM that were out of the ordinary. The Fortune 100 company I interviewed with (client of KM) asked if I was aware I'd be working as a contractor/consultant to them and not employed directly by the Fortune 100 company. Kind of of funny question, but I understand the Fortune 100 company needs to ensure people understand the nature of the employment opportunity.   Answer Question