KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions

Interviews at KellyMitchell Group

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I started off with the local Recruiter. She asked me a lot about my experience, what motivated me, and why I'm interested in getting into sales. She was super friendly and responsive throughout the entire interview process. I got to the second round interview, which was in-person. Unfortunately, I didn't move forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What are you long term career goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

A person from the company reached out to me via LinkedIn. I replied back to her to set up a phone conversation. When we talked, she pretty gave me a rundown of the position and what they were looking for and asked if I was interested. Next, she sent me some personality assessments and then I had another interview with the director. The director was very nice and made the conversation flow. We talked for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

The interview process was a good experience. There is technically three rounds starting with a phone interview, online questionnaire, and then one in-person interview. Before the in-person, they tell you to not worry and to just be yourself which calms the nerves a lot. Overall, it was a good experience.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with a recruiter. She was prompt in her communication. Next, I was invited for an in person interview with various office leaders. Lastly was a final interview with a company leader. I did not get past this step,

Interview Questions

• They asked various times what motivates me - looking for a fiscal motivation   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

Easy. They asked several scenario based questions. Essentially wanted to see how good you were at sales. General questions about your future, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Also if your career driven or money driven.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The first step was a phone screening that was very simple.

Next was an in-office interview. I met with 4 different individuals separately covering the same questions and my background. The interview ended with me shadowing an employee. The entire process took around 2 hours.

The next day, I had my final interview. The last one was over the phone and involved the same interview questions and reviews of my background.

Overall, I spent over 3 hours interviewing and speaking with different individuals in the company for 2 weeks and I didn't get an offer.

Finally, I got a scripted email letting me know "they moved on". After so much time spent with this company, the least they could do was give a phone call.

Very cold and rude. Not impressed or a company I'd ever want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were in a competitive environment.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was very friendly and helpful -- she gave me clear directions and advice as I prepared for the interview. I had an initial phone screen, then a personality assessment, then an in-person interview with several team leads (it was not a panel interview, but several 30 min. back-to-back 1:1s). I did not continue past this phase, but was told that the final stage would be a Skype interview with an executive who lived in a different part of the country. This is a very positive, upbeat, high energy environment. If that fits for you, great! However, if you prefer a calm, even-keeled work space, this is probably not the place for you. The area where the recruiters sat felt a bit like a party -- there was even Top 40 music and throwback hip hop hits playing from the radio, and lots of high-fiving with each other over candidates they were excited about.

Interview Questions

• This never really felt like an interview. Each 1:1 I had felt like an extended "tell me about yourself" conversation. The people I spoke to were extremely personable, and clearly wanted to get to know me and my work experience, but through the form of a conversation, not intense questioning. They mostly wanted to see that I had a desire to do the job and that I had enough experience in a fast-paced environment to make it work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Atlanta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

interview was very simple. I was shown around the office area and then placed into a meeting room where the interview took place. The interview itself was very laid back.The interviewer really got to know you and wanted you to feel comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter at KellyMitchell via LinkedIn. The interview was really relaxed and easy. The interview wasn't very structured and the questions were very basic.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time where you felt genuinely uncomfortable in a situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Accounting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Clayton, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview moved quickly which was just what I wanted. I had Melissa with me and she was a major help. KellyMitchell goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully prepared for the interview which made it so much easier.