KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

phone interview then a face to face.. interview process is pretty simple, You will sit with a recruiter too.. You meet everyone the first day and you will even do a Skype interview wit the upper management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty normal process. I was reached out to through LinkedIn email. From there we set up a time to talk on the phone. The conversation initially started out informal with someone who worked there. She asked behavioral questions and explained the duties of the job. She then turned it over to me asked what I was expecting out of the job. I was then asked to come in person and meet the team I would be working with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First I had a phone screen interview with a recruiter who has reached out to me on linkedin. After we conducted that phone call she invited me to their offices to have an in person interview. Told me I would hear their decision by the end of the week and was told on Thursday that they would not be offering me the position.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview with me in the morning, but then a few hours later in the afternoon, when we were supposed to talk, they never even called. TOTALLY unprofessional, and I was glad not to talk to them after reading all the crappy reviews here. I can't say for sure, but they are most likely true.
    Because even if they decided later that I wasn't a fit, they should have had the decency to send an email to cancel the interview. I wouldn't recommend even agreeing to take time out of your day to talk to them, because they won't bother contacting you if they don't feel like it.

Interview Questions

• Never asked one question, because they never showed up.   Answer Question

Department Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grayslake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Grayslake, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

background about myself, what I did at other companies i've worked for, how to interview for prospective clients, hours, flexibility, how position I was applying for either differed or matched up to past positions i've held with different companies.

IT Compliance Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Discussed my job qualifications with the Kelly Mitchell recruiter, and they went over with my practice interview questions. I then interviewed with their client - Xcel Energy, and directly after the interview I talked with the Kelly Mitchell recruiter, and they asked me to develop and 'Thank You' letter to Xcel Energy. I wrote a Thank You letter and emailed it to Kelly Mitchell and they sent the Thank You note to Xcel on behalf of themselves and I. I thought it was really helpful.

Interview Questions

• The hiring Xcel manager had specific questions regarding Identity Access Management activities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview felt very promising and I was told to contact one of their HR personnel to set up a follow up appointment. I was very excited for this second interview and the potential of internal growth was exhilarating. I did called the lady the very next day eager and excited for the next steps but I never received a call back for the follow up and never received anymore contact or communications from KellyMitchell.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about our company and led you to apply?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and they have you complete a behavior test. A lot of sales related questions. Overall it was pretty easy, just be yourself. Be prepared to talk about previous scenarios and situations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I had many phone interviews before I was called in for an interview, which was nice because it's hard to come in for multiple interviews when you're currently employed. However, after my follow up email, I just never heard back from anyone. I liked the company a lot so that was disappointing, especially given the fact that these people do the interview process for a living.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would make you succeed in this position?   Answer Question

Navigation Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Englewood, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

There were four interviewers and me. The process took one hour which included a fifteen minute test to determine basic qualifications and to verify my resume experience claims. The members of the interview panel were cordial and it was a non-threatening environment. This particular company has a feeling of family to it.