KellyMitchell Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 48 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at KellyMitchell Group

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

Recorded Assessment test, 30 min duration, 19 questions! Everything is monitored, all are code based and programming based questions. difficult to crack if not prepared well. The exam is entendable on request to the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The transform component used in Mulesoft?
    1 Answer

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

It was easy going and they asked the basic questions you would expect. Tell me about yourself, What motivates and inspires you and take me through your resume/what you did thorughout college.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in Jan 2021

Interview

Joke, they tried to act interested in my career and when my salary was $5k more than the client they ghosted me. I tried to follow up with the recruiter in Columbus and they told me to stop calling

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my experience and then did not even listen to my answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

Everyone at the KellyMitchell team was so enthusiastic, nice, communicative, and organized! I received a message on Linkedin about a contract position a recruiter was hiring for, then there was a brief phone call after to go over my background. Shortly after that they arranged an interview with the client for the position, and there was a prep video call the day before the interview with a recruiting associate as a warm-up. Throughout the whole process I felt in the loop, and like the recruiters had my best interests at heart.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what softwares I had worked with, how long I had been in my field, and what my targeted salary was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I started off with the local Recruiter. She asked me a lot about my experience, what motivated me, and why I'm interested in getting into sales. She was super friendly and responsive throughout the entire interview process. I got to the second round interview, which was in-person. Unfortunately, I didn't move forward in the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2020

Interview

A person from the company reached out to me via LinkedIn. I replied back to her to set up a phone conversation. When we talked, she pretty gave me a rundown of the position and what they were looking for and asked if I was interested. Next, she sent me some personality assessments and then I had another interview with the director. The director was very nice and made the conversation flow. We talked for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very friendly people. Seemed fun and young. One in person interview. Everything else via phone and zoom. Really liked having a go to recruiter to help organize and plan meetings, check in with me and help prep.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The interview process was a good experience. There is technically three rounds starting with a phone interview, online questionnaire, and then one in-person interview. Before the in-person, they tell you to not worry and to just be yourself which calms the nerves a lot. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with a recruiter. She was prompt in her communication. Next, I was invited for an in person interview with various office leaders. Lastly was a final interview with a company leader. I did not get past this step,

Interview Questions
  • They asked various times what motivates me - looking for a fiscal motivation

KellyMitchell Group

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview

Easy. They asked several scenario based questions. Essentially wanted to see how good you were at sales. General questions about your future, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Also if your career driven or money driven.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48 Interviews