KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

KellyMitchell Group Co-Founder and CEO Cassandra Sanford
Cassandra Sanford

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KellyMitchell Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

New Hire

May 20, 2022 - Data Center Technician in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a swift process to get hired. Everyone was professional and kind, making the onboarding process easy with low stress.

Cons

There were no cons for me. Everything was efficient and what I expected out of a hiring process.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Loving my time at KM!

Jan 7, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at KellyMitchell since August 2021 and I can say with great pleasure that I have enjoyed all of it so far, more than I ever could've expected! The team atmosphere is unbeatable and the energy is always there when you need it. You gain close-knit relationships not only with your coworkers, but with the candidates you staff to various companies. I can certainly say that no day is a dull day when talking to so many kinds of people and learning about skillsets and backgrounds you never thought you'd come across! It is truly a unique role to be in for personable people such as myself, and I hope to continue growing within the organization as we rise in the ranks. If you are a fan of providing to those in need, finding jobs for others in today's world is a perfect role to be in

Cons

Sometimes hiring managers can be a little slow to respond on the clientele end, but the work always finds a way to move ahead as long as you stay diligent on your own responsibilities

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love it here!

Mar 16, 2022 - Client Engagement Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership truly wants the best for you and to see you grow. Great work life balance with easy flexibility in schedule when needed. Compensation is incredible and you can build up quick! Lots of opportunity to work across multiple markets and meet so many new people.

Cons

Definitely can be lots of highs and lows from being in the staffing industry

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

So much room for growth and opportunity!

Dec 10, 2021 - Client Delivery Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The best work culture around! - We have team members and leaders that want to see you succeed and are willing to put in the time and effort to see you grow and improve! - Great Leadership and development program as well as a mentorship program that facilitates growth and understanding when coming into a new role internally! - Work hard, play hard! - So much room for growth and opportunity, I have been with the company for a little over 3.5 years and I have been promoted internally 3 different times! - KM always promotes from within - never going to outsiders for leadership positions! - With KM you surround yourself with like minded individuals who motivate you and who push you to be the best version of yourself each and every day!

Cons

No Cons - KellyMitchell is truly a tier above all other staffing firms and consulting agencies!

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Don’t even give it a chance, you deserve better

May 11, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing good to say at all

Cons

Extremely toxic work environment, scare tactics used to work longer hours

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work For!

Feb 2, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great management who wants to see you succeed - Opportunities for growth and advancement - Fun outings - Casual environment (no suits!) - Rewarding position where you get to change people's careers

Cons

Recruiting is a number game. If you are willing to put in the work, you will get results! Sometime that means working after-hours.

7. 1.0

If I could give this Co. negative stars I would

Mar 5, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free meal once a month “Happy hour” that includes drinking one beer alone at your desk while working in between sips

Cons

Micromanagement is truly unbearable, no lunch breaks. Can’t go off line for 30 minutes while eating lunch without someone yelling at you. No work life balance = 10-12 hour work days.

8. 5.0

First Year Experience

Nov 15, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

First job out of college with such a great company! This environment allows you to make an impact day one, with providing you the mentorship and guidance from an incredible team. Training allows you to dive in immediately and to start making commission day one. Given the autonomy to drive ones own career within the organization and pushes you to grow as a professional in building relationships and skills along the way. Various possible career and leadership opportunities along the way. Excited to take on another year at KM!

Cons

None. Work hard, Play hard environment!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A truly in-tune, ever-evolving, positive environment

Nov 16, 2021 - Client Engagement Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

In this quarter, I completed the necessary milestones to move into the role of a Client Engagement Manager, but I first completed my hands-on training as a technical recruiter. While this seems like the typical model of "moving up", it is far from typical in the encouragement, guidance, and trust they put in you because they genuinely believe in your ability to succeed. It's so important to understand and have hands-on experience performing both roles - For the benefit of our candidates and clients, of course, but for yourself as a learning and growing professional as well. KellyMitchell is a positive, engaging, inclusive, and celebratory work environment. The company as a whole takes accountability for teaching the ways and the "why's" to its newest employees while fostering a positive space for growth. The values and attitude KM employees possess were effortlessly instilled in me just by seeing how passionate and bought-in my colleagues are whether they've been around for 2 months or 20 years. I'm lucky enough to sit in our HQ, the same office as our Founder and our CEO, and I was genuinely stunned on my first day to see how involved and personable they were with everyone in the office... I have always pictured anyone with those titles as the "untouchables", but no... not here and not by a long shot. They play a huge part in why this work environment is what it is today. I've never witnessed a group of people more dedicated to the success of their clients and candidates alike while always making the time to support and celebrate their colleagues no matter how big or little the win. I have always felt reassured in my abilities and never once unappreciated for even the smallest action. It all started with a message on LinkedIn and I'm forever grateful I responded because it started this incredible journey of professional and personal growth. I never in my life thought my first job out of college would be my "forever role", but I have a good feeling I did just that. (Pro tip: Don't ignore those LinkedIn messages you get... they could quite literally change your life!)

Cons

Honestly, we're in the business of people. Not everything 100% goes as planned, but that's why we dedicate so much time to building genuine relationships with our partners and candidates alike. We're all humans at the end of the day - the ability to bounce back, remain resilient, and find a new game plan runs deep in these people!

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Churn and Burn Company

Jan 24, 2022 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate Dinners, one free lunch/ month, top of management is charismatic and meetings are fun.

Cons

Was brought in to be a client engagement manager (sales). After joining, I was told I had to do the recruiting side for a month or so to learn the ropes. Management kept moving the goalposts, after a few months of this, I was fired. Backwards management, expectation to work 24/7 for under 45k/year. Never saw commission on hires, and I heard the same from employees in similar roles. Vague explanations as to why. Never got to even train as a CEM.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 240 Reviews

KellyMitchell Group Reviews FAQs

KellyMitchell Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 375 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at KellyMitchell Group to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, KellyMitchell Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at KellyMitchell Group. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

76% of KellyMitchell Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KellyMitchell Group 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at KellyMitchell Group to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, management, benefits.

Popular Careers with KellyMitchell Group Job Seekers