Kenan Advantage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kenan Advantage Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

1.9

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Only had a phone interview. The person was easy to talk to and asked your typical phone interview questions. Turned out the position was a night shift job so I couldn't continue in the process

Safety Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH).

Interview

The interview process was fairly similar to most interviews with the standard questions that can be Googled. No surprises - average questions about skills and experiences. Usually one round with Human Resources and another round with the director and manager, together.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation where you had to go against company policy.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (Uxbridge, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very disorganized and really felt like you didnt work for them and were just a guy in a truck very disconnected to the company. The Uxbridge location and providence locations are satellite locations and maintenance is poor at best very dirty but have you ever seen a clean truck job?

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with HAZMAT and tanker   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH).

Interview

The facility in North Canton is very nice and impressive. l met with HR, and with the hiring manager. We discussed my experience, which has been substantial (over 10 years). I proposed ways in which I could provide value to their operations. There was little feedback from them other than they were impressed with my experience and work background.

As I waited for about 3 weeks to make an inquiry about the position status, I was finally advised that they found a "more suitable" candidate for this opportunity. I assumed that they thought that I was overqualified for this position, or that the pay was not very substantial.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in providing process improvements.   1 Answer

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with all three interviewers in succession. They accommodated my availability to schedule the interview. They were professional, friendly, and gave me a detailed description of the job to which I was applying.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, job expectations, how I interacted with different personalities.   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuhnsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (Kuhnsville, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

A mom & pop company, Very nice people. All kinds of ideas to grow the company. Nothing actually set up, Owner wants to perform in house engine & transmission work in a shop that looks like it would be hard to breathe in

Interview Questions

• what would i do to straighten up the shop?   1 Answer

doesn't like to put money into the equipment

Dispatcher Interview

Interview

Was called in for a face-to-face interview. Was hired on the spot and took a drug screen and filled out the application that day. Was called 3 weeks later and given a start date.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn? We are willing to hire anyone as long as they are willing to learn   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very relaxed and laid back. I interviewed with the Human Resources manager and my two potential supervisors. I was offered the job on the spot. The mostly just highlighted the benefits of the organization.

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Hired through a temp service, went to KAG and talked to HR manager for about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all.

Safety Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview took place at the Kenan Advantage Group headquarters in North Canton, Ohio. I was seated in a conference room and their recruiter came in and talked to me for a few minutes, asking general questions that were not job-specific. Then two women from the safety department came in and asked me more direct questions about my interest in working at KAG and past experience.