Kenan Advantage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2018

1.9

Sort:

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Hired through a temp service, went to KAG and talked to HR manager for about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very relaxed and laid back. I interviewed with the Human Resources manager and my two potential supervisors. I was offered the job on the spot. The mostly just highlighted the benefits of the organization.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH).

Interview

The facility in North Canton is very nice and impressive. l met with HR, and with the hiring manager. We discussed my experience, which has been substantial (over 10 years). I proposed ways in which I could provide value to their operations. There was little feedback from them other than they were impressed with my experience and work background.

As I waited for about 3 weeks to make an inquiry about the position status, I was finally advised that they found a "more suitable" candidate for this opportunity. I assumed that they thought that I was overqualified for this position, or that the pay was not very substantial.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in providing process improvements.   1 Answer

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH).

Interview

Submitted my resume, was called the next day by HR to set up an interview for the following day, so at the interview I spoke with HR, and 3 other managers the same day. They kept bringing more and more people, no one told me I would be there for over 3 hours which was a little rude. It seemed to be more of a personality screening than an interview for the position.

Interview Questions

• What skills make you the most qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Only had a phone interview. The person was easy to talk to and asked your typical phone interview questions. Turned out the position was a night shift job so I couldn't continue in the process

Safety Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Long drawn out several phone calls and meetings

Shop Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (Birmingham, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

Drug test physical when they saw what certain I had they jumped on me like I was a run away slave I mean yea they promise you the world and give you nothing they are liars and slave drivers

Dispatcher Interview

Interview

Was called in for a face-to-face interview. Was hired on the spot and took a drug screen and filled out the application that day. Was called 3 weeks later and given a start date.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn? We are willing to hire anyone as long as they are willing to learn   1 Answer

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with all three interviewers in succession. They accommodated my availability to schedule the interview. They were professional, friendly, and gave me a detailed description of the job to which I was applying.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, job expectations, how I interacted with different personalities.   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuhnsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (Kuhnsville, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

A mom & pop company, Very nice people. All kinds of ideas to grow the company. Nothing actually set up, Owner wants to perform in house engine & transmission work in a shop that looks like it would be hard to breathe in

Interview Questions

• what would i do to straighten up the shop?   1 Answer

doesn't like to put money into the equipment