Kenexa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kenexa Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa.

Interview

Straight Forward, may vary from 2 to 5 interviews depending on the account/role. Interviewed over the phone with the recruiter and other managers. Also interviewed with some of the client's partners (further in the process).

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your recruiting experience. Req load and FTE (full time employee) - with focus on high volume, again, depending on the account you are interviewing for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kenexa in May 2015.

Interview

Applying online was very simple. You are able to check your application submission to see when it has been reviewed by HR as well. The interview was pretty straight forward and asked how I saw how I felt the position appealed to me, where I saw myself in 5-10 years, etc.

Recruiter I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kenexa (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Called me in for an interview for an internship position, was told I'd hear back within three weeks. I applied through an online website at my university that posts positions, and someone contacted me a few weeks later (where I had even forgotten I had applied)

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Frisco, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a pretty casual interview sessions. Asked basic scenario questions about previous work experiences. They read directly from the paper. Two separate interviewers asking different questions. If you prepare well enough, the interview will be easy for you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a decision by yourself while working and you were wrong about what needed to be done. How did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kenexa (Frisco, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

One interview, very short, no skills questions were asked. It was a one on one with an Operations Manager. Only explained RPO set up, it fell very far out of interview standards. I felt I got the job too easily.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Frisco, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I knew someone who worked at the company. I completed a phone screen with a recruiter, then an onsite meeting with the hiring manager. The offer came soon after as a verbal confirmation followed by an online letter.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Boston, MA).

Interview

My resume was mined off Monster so I received a phone screen call from a recruiter. I was then advanced to the VP of Client Services for a phone interview. I then met with the department manager and was also provided a co-worker's contact information for a peer review. After that, I was flown out to Boston to meet other division managers and had lunch with the department manager who I would be reporting to. The experience was positive and I was definitely "sold" the company and culture while I was there. "Webhire" had just been acquired by Kenexa and so the team that interviewed me was from the original Webhire crew. My interview process was more indicative of how Webhire managed it and not Kenexa so there was some confusion about next steps once I was made an offer. It was AFTER I was hired that they had me complete a behavioral assessment (good thing I was a good fit for the position!). I'm not sure if they still administer these assessments, but don't be surprised if you're required to complete one. The cool thing was that when I went to Lincoln, NE for my company orientation, I got to meet with one of Kenexa's staff PhD's to review my behavioral assessment--one of the highlights of my trip. Orientation seemed like a waste of time as there was a lot of information related to working in the office (dress code, etc), although I was a virtual employee.

Interview Questions

• "What's your current salary?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had also received another offer from a local company on the same day. Both offers were comparable so there was no need to negotiate. The one thing I requested was more vacation time as I was giving up 4 weeks from my current job, and the offer only included 2 weeks and was denied any increase (I requested 3 weeks). I accepted the offer anyway.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Frisco, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screen which was behavioral and then a face to face with the immediate hiring manager. They want you to know about the culture and values and pick your favorite; then talk about it during the interview. I was hired before the acquisition by IBM was in full effect so I'm not sure that this commentary reflects current practices. It depends on the hiring manager but it's a pretty laid back process.

Recruiter I Interview

Application

Interview

The hiring or 'onboarding process' is very long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

• I had two interviews here and was extremely nervous for my first one and was rejected. The second one, I was more relaxed and pretty much lead the interview. I don't remember any specific questions, though the process was broken down to me as I came with no recruiting experience. My hiring manager made me feel very relaxed and at ease.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I got what I asked for.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kenexa.

Interview

Screening Process was simple. Second part was a phone interview with about 45 minutes worth of questions. Guy was really nice.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you. Who is the hardest person you've ever had to work for and why. How did you over come that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation took place in the screening process. I gave an offer. They counter offered me. We met in the middle. Be stern, they will try to get you to go lower before they agree to the final offer.