Kepware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kepware

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kepware (Portland, ME).

Interview

The interview process was overall professional and informative. Each person that I interviewed with was knowledgeable and very excited about Kepware. It was obvious that the employees are happy and have a great work environment. It was refreshing to interview with people that genuinely enjoy their job and the people that they work with.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orono, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kepware (Orono, ME) in October 2014.

Interview

I gave them my resume at a job fair. They called me a couple weeks later and set up an interview. I interviewed on campus with two recruiters. They had students booked back to back. The people that I'm sure got offered jobs were me and a really bright freshman (He didn't know very much C++ though.) Someone we got offered the job over was the number 1 student in the department probably. He has a 4.0 and knows a lot about programming, but isn't very personable. So I guess that kind of speaks to their ideals. They prefer someone who will fit into the Kepware atmosphere over someone who is more book smart.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between C and C++? Why haven't you taken a C++ course? What are you doing for you senior project? Can you make a class? What's the difference between the stack and the heap? Lots of C++ questions.   1 Answer

The process was really early in the summer intern recruiting season and so I wanted to see what else was out there. I kinda felt like they wanted to assimilate me into their cult. Plus who wants to wear a polyester polo everyday?