Keyence Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 911 of over 911 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Keyence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

The recruiter and interview process felt pushy. I received numerous phone calls and emails out of the blue. I felt they were not keeping track of what part of the interview process I was in. A lot of information is loaded at once. Be prepared to feel overwhelmed and uncertain about what comes next.

Interview Questions
  • What are three words that describe you as an employee?
    Answer Question

Keyence

Application

I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

The overall interview process was very in depth and had a roll play sales scenario. Come prepared you should do great! They covered lots of different things during the interview process and during COVID had a virtual video interview where you were prompted with a question, had 30 seconds to think and then immediately recorded a 3 minute video response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keyence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

Processus en plusieurs étapes long et peu intéressant. Les questions sont bateau et les personnes en charge des entretiens sont hautain. Je ne pense pas que ces étapes d’entretiens soient réellement révélatrice des réelles qualités du candidat

Interview Questions
  • Combien de temps faut il pour faire 10kms à 5km/h

Keyence

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

First, there is a brief online screening, next an invitation to an online career introduction session. then a technical test followed by a recorded interview. If you make it through all of this, you will apparently get an invitation to Chicago for a final interview. I didn’t make it this far. One gets the sense that this company only hires very young employees. A browse of their website, and after sitting through some of their Teams meetings will confirm this. If you are middle-aged don’t waste your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keyence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keyence in May 2021

Interview

Write the applicant information on company website and than HR will send invitation email for 1 minute interview via Zoom. If you pass or fail the first interview ,you will get the results via email. If you pass , you have to reserve schedule for 1st interview at headquarter and do attitude test . Also same process if you pass 2nd interview and then get job offer

Interview Questions
  • Why do you interest to work with us?
  • I don't like to have breakfast. Please persuade me to like breakfast. (Role play)

Keyence

Application

I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

It was intense and requires preparation. Each process it should be prepared for as if it is an intense exam. I prepared only a surface-level amount and wish I had done more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keyence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

Really engaging and although some aspects were difficult such as the assessment centre, all the recruiters were really nice and welcoming and gave you the chance to shine. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keyence

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

Atendí un webinar donde describen el proceso de entrevista y como es trabajar en Keyence. Además dieron tips sobre el buen uso de el CV y consejos para entrevistas (en general). Se detalló lo que solicitaba la vacante y nos invitaron a entrar en el proceso.

Interview Questions
  • Sugirieron usar anécdotas de vida real para ejemplicficar la resolución de situaciones complicadas

Keyence

Application

I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

Entrevista rápida de 5 minutos, concisa pero a mi parecer muy eficiente. Sin entrar en detalles de presentación, directo a las preguntas. En mi opinión, se tiene un mejor sistema al ser express

Interview Questions
  • -Qué estudias? -Por qué te interesa el área de ventas? -Cuál sería el principal obstáculo que tendrías en esta área?
1 person found this interview helpful

Keyence

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keyence

Interview

La prima fase di selezione consiste in una breve presentazione dell'azienda, successivamente si fa un colloquio in un'aula virtuale insieme ad altri due candidati. Poi dopi circa una settimana si riceve il feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 911 Interviews