Keysight Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keysight Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Keysight Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard like any other tech company interviews. Whiteboarding and behavioral questions. They didn’t really expect you to know the answer but were instead more interested in how you problem solved.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies in September 2020.

Interview

A very straight-forward, multi-round interview process with multiple stakeholders in the company. During the third round, I was asked to write a blog based on a whitepaper. While the first few rounds of the interview were very pleasant, I never heard back from the company after writing a blog piece which I found to be incredibly rude and unprofessional.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very quick and thorough process. Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter and hiring manager about 2 weeks after. Then we scheduled an onsite interview about a week later. They flew me out very last minute and were very accommodating of my requests of flight times and rental car. Onsite interview was the whole day and included a site tour at their Santa rosa HQ which was very cool.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies in August 2020.

Interview

Interview invitation was sent to me with a WebEx link. There was an option for camera so I assumed that’s what I needed to use, but the interviewers were not prepared for camera, so it was awkward. The questions were very basic and it was clear to me they did not read my resume. They were very polite, just seems disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your account management experience. How do you handle clients reluctant to renew support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview Process was fairly easy, wasn't asked any leetcode style questions or anything. Mainly questions about OO programming concepts and my experiences with projects and things in the past. I would say prepare for this by reviewing C# and OO programming.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between method overriding and overloading?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews and a technical phone interview. The people were very friendly and made the experience comfortable. They were very speedy, the whole process took only 4 weeks from the time I applied to the time I got an offer.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies.

Interview

It was a big networking event where a bunch of college grads applying for different positions come together and meet the staffs at Keysight, from executives to recent employees.

Interview Questions

• Identify which one of the two is a npn transistor and which is a pnp transistor, using a multimeter.   Answer Question

R&D Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2020.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview that went long and ended up lasting 45 minutes. Within an hour of that interview, I got a request to fly out to Keysight and interview on-site. The on-site interview was a full day event with going out to breakfast/lunch, 3 hours of technical interviews and an hour long presentation on "anything". Everybody was really smart, the office was nice and the entire day was fun!

Interview Questions

• FPGA timing, clock-domain-crossing, pipelining, scripting experience, signal processing, static timing analysis   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies.

Interview

Applied online, received a call the next day. They rushed me in to an on site interview in colorado springs the next week. It went well and I got called in to another one. I thought it went well, and then I got ghosted, never to hear another word.

Pretty disappointing that they only care to talk to potential candidates when they still think they might be useful. A simple personal call or even email saying they have chosen to pursue other candidates would have been most appreciated. Instead I was left for weeks before I finally got the hint and just moved on.

Though the company seems great, I probably wouldn't consider a future interview after how I was treated. Only treated as a human as long as my apparent usefulness was present.

Interview Questions

• Why might a an engineer choose to specify a double or triple bond wire inside an IC?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keysight Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Very lengthy and in-depth. The company wants to know you're the best possible candidate for the job and that you'll mesh well with your potential coworkers. Expect to show up to interview 3-4 times with technical interviews, project presentations to management, lunch with coworkers, and a management panel interview. If all goes well, then welcome!

Interview Questions

• Which subject are you stronger in, (list two subjects)?   1 Answer