Keywords Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Lqa Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

You are brought in to a location in Bellevue, even though the job is in Redmond. During the interview you sort of talk a lot without really getting anything said other than if you know a language or not.

Basically if you know the language; you got the job.

They promise you a lot regarding benefits and job security, which you will later find out are all lies.

Interview Questions

• They ask you how well you know a language and if it is not your native tong they will have you do a test to check your skills.   Answer Question

Player Support Interview

Interview

The recruiter called and was pleasant. Asked some tech and job related questions. General description of the work. Excited for the 2nd face to face interview. Casual business dress code.

Localisation QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Interview process was extremely fast. After applying directly to recruiter, a very simple language test was sent out. This was followed by a in-person interview with two people. The question were simple and easy to answer. Nothing complicated, why do you want to join; what did you do previously? The decision was made the same day and offer emailed out.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict at workplace?   2 Answers

Negotiation

salary was negotiated with a few emails.

Language QA Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, language test, and in-person interview of about an hour in their corporate office with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Asks for Game experience but they are open to teaching you every aspect of the job.   Answer Question

Language Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

You will first be asked to pass a translation test where you can select the genre of translation(s) you are more familiar with. It will be reviewed by the in-house specialists and, should you have a pass, you will be interviewed to see if you are adapted to the position.

Interview Questions

• The interview is pretty straight forward. No trap as it is mainly a way to check your motivation and see if the position would fit you.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Hr person scheduled a phone interview twice and missed both calls. He was incredibly slow to respond to emails and each message was littered with spelling and grammar errors. This was the least professional experience I have ever had interviewing.

Interview Questions

Keywords Studios Response

Dec 6, 2018 – Global Employee Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your recent experience with the recruitment process did not measure up to the VMC/Keywords standards based on... More

Linguist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Keywords Studios in October 2016.

Interview

They asked to take a test about our own native language. They said they'll sponsor visa as well. The HR staff is so helpful and friendly. Quick reply. I didn't get the offer they declined me :( i don't get it why even though I'm a native speaker still don't get it why they declined me

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2016.

Interview

After I sent my cv, they asked me to have language test by email. It was a bit tricky. 3-4 days later, I got invited face to face interview. Interview was not so difficult.

Game Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

Met at the office, interviewed by 1 person but did not really feel like and interview. Mostly just talking about the job. No dress code and a very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Gaming background, languages spoken, availability, interests.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keywords Studios (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Fast and Easy: After the first e-mail you get a language test which is really easy for humanities majors. If you pass the test you get the chance to sit for the interview, which is even easier if you are prepared for it. You will be hired if there is no person referred internally.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. You should prepare for a totally regular interview.   Answer Question