Khoros Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 148 of over 148 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

The interview process goes about 5 rounds...I have cleared all the technical,managerial rounds finally it's negative .it takes very long time it's above 2 months.its too delay and time taking between one round to other they won't update in immediate basis. They waste our valuable time

Interview Questions
  • Very bad interview process, they are cheating the employees
    Answer Question

Khoros

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Over the course of a day, I was emailed multiple times by their intern to take some CCAT assessment. The assessment had nothing to with the job description. Didn't make it through to interview with an actual person about my qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Take this CCAT assessment before moving forward to speak with an actual human being.
2 people found this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Even though it was virtual interview process, recruiters made sure it was hassle-free and smooth. Interviewers were friendly, asked good questions, responded well to my questions. Could understand better about the role and the company through them.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Program to find if two strings are anagrams of each other.

Khoros

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter from khoros to apply for the role. It was a pretty good experience -- team members were super nice and kind. The process only took less than a week so was pretty efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Didn’t get an interview. Didn’t make it past the CCAT test. I’m just over all these communications roles banking on a cognitive test that’s not even realistic. More than half the questions have nothing to do with the actual job and it severely limits ones ability to prove they’re capable of a COMMUNICATIONS role. Most communications people I know don’t excel in math (without the time or ability to think it through) because they’re writers, strategists, and overall excellent at the arts. These companies need to stop relying on ridiculous math tests when they’re looking for someone in communications. You’re failing yourself and failing others.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Interview was very disappointing considering this company has what seems to be a "great culture". After first initial pre-screening they invite you to take an assessment. Initial interview was with a recruiter, during this time she asked basic questions that were on my resume i.e: "how many years of experience do you have?" The call took about 15 minutes. I think they could use some help in re-designing the candidate experience, due to my experience here I neglected to keep moving forward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. He was very polite and explained about the company and we discussed the job description and my resume. I was asked to take a CCAT assessment as first screening. Post that a technical interview was scheduled. The interviewer in this round had some behavioral issues. From the very start, he came off as rude. Made multiple condescending remarks and implied that I'm trying to cheat. I've had several interviews with other companies in the past month and this one shocked me beyond belief. I considered ending the interview abruptly. Meanwhile he did not collaborate on the given problem at all and simply waited for me to write code for given problem on shared screen. His behavior reminded me of Indian school teachers. I did email the HR with a feedback and he called to apologize. I was told that he would look into the matter and update me. All I can say is that they need to train their employees in EQ.

Interview Questions
  • Implement a custom data structure. Difference between controller and rest controller.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The overall process was very smooth and interactive, did not actually feel like a virtual Interview process. Interviewers were friendly, asked good questions, responded very pleasantly to the queries. They provided a very good insight of the work and expectations from a candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was easy. I was already holding a good offer (in terms of money). so they put my profile on hold. they was expecting a good candidate with less package. totally wastage of time if you already have any counter offer. 1st round was an UCAT test 2nd round was a technical discussion, this round was good. multiple DS Algo questions then many questions on Java. 3rd Round was a technical discussion with the director. They will ask in depth of your project and there was couple of soft skills questions. 4th was an HR round. then they said your profile is not rejected but put on hold will call you after 2 week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and was sent a link to a CCAT test. The test was math intensive for some odd reason. As a communications professional, I’ve never excelled in math. Nothing on that test was relevant to the job. I didn’t not pass the test so I did not make it to the interview portion on the hiring process. After reading the comments here and learning my experience was not isolated, I would urge Khoros to reconsider the use of that test.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Interviews