KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Khoros Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 174 of over 174 interviews

Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Khoros in Sep 2021

Interview

I had to take a CCAT before the interview process which was a 50 question test in 15 minutes. They gave you an app you could download to do some practice games first which I did and it really helped! I can't say I passed with flying colors because these tests are never easy but I passed to the interview portion of the job. The interview went very well. I felt extremely comfortable speaking with the two individuals that I interviewed with and the conversation felt very natural. They asked about my social media experience, how I handled scheduling conflicts with a past colleague and how I stay organized, etc. It was very conversational and they were both very welcoming. I left the interview extremely excited about the role!

Interview Questions
  • What brand do you think does a good job with their social media?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

First part is a screening interview with HR followed by a personality test. Evidently most do not pass and if not, you are done. If you do then you start interviews starting with hiring manager, then others (peers, directs, etc). I was more that qualified but was told that I only had a basic understanding of the field. Everything was going stellar until the cameras came on. Considering I had over 15 years in the field I can only assume that grey hair and a certain age played a factor. It is not illegal to say someone is not qualified after all. not worth fighting it considering I got another, better offer elsewhere a few months later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Khoros in Aug 2022

Interview

Phone interview, then invited to take CCAT test. They gave me three tries to take it and I failed all three (I was diagnosed with a learning disability in adulthood and my brain literally just cannot process math). Therefore, I was unable to move forward. Although they loved my experience and really wanted to. Ha!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

I had to do four interviews. You must pass a personality test to move forward. Very casual and nice people. All virtual interviews the first was a phone call, the next three were zoom.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

After the application, was sent an SAT-like online test to complete. Then I interviewed two separate times with various people, starting with general staff and eventually people within the department I applied for, Strategic Services. Folks were very clear about roles, responsibilities, and pay, but couldn't be clear about clients until I was fully hired.

Interview Questions
  • All the usual, but you won't know how much of it applies to the role so that can be overwhelming.

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

It was a smooth and quick process. They were very communicative with the next steps. There was a skill test that was the first round followed by 2 online interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about one advertising​ campaign that stood out to you?

Khoros

Application

I interviewed at Khoros

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR CCAT Hiring Manager Engineers VP Everyone was incredibly kind, and made me feel at ease. I really appreciate the Khoros values that were outlined and I got the sense they really value their team members. The CCAT was very stressful, I studied for a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Why Khoros? Why are you wanting to transition from your current job?

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Khoros in May 2022

Interview

Sent me a Cognitive Assessment to complete before moving forward with interview. I have terrible test anxiety, I've been this way since I can remember, and it was timed so that made it worse for me. 15 mins for 50 questions that were pretty difficult. I did my best but it obviously wasn't what they wanted because I received an email saying I did not pass and they couldn't move forward with my application. I think this is a ridiculous ask for a candidate. And to only judge them based off of this test is insane to me. My work ethic and experience speaks for itself, I'm not good with tests. I never thought I would ever have to take a timed test like this in order to get an interview but here we are. Khoros, think about changing this process. Hire people for who they are and what experience they have over how high their test score is.

3 people found this interview helpful

Khoros

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Khoros in May 2022

Interview

Received an email from recruiter and was advised to take a CCAT test. Honestly speaking I had to study for the Test and was great to hear I had passed. Then was given the chance to talk to Senior Manager for second stage…. Overall great Experience and Support from the Team, Clearly happy to assist . Carpe Diem

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here and what has motivated you to do so

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Khoros (Denver, CO) in May 2022

Interview

1. aptitude test 2. technical round 3. managerial round The interview process was smooth until the third round, but after that, I Didn't get any response from them after 2 days called the recruiter for the result and told that the manager is still interviewing the other candidates and let you know the results at the EOD, two days have been passed no response.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding JS and React, your company project, what was the problem you have faced etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Khoros (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

The Initial screening and interview with the sales manager was smooth and was a good experience. Had a third interview which wasn’t a good experience, it was very awkward. I

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 174 Interviews

Khoros Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Khoros according to 133 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.40%