KiZAN Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

KiZAN Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at KiZAN Technologies

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at KiZAN Technologies

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KiZAN Technologies (Louisville, KY) in May 2018.

Interview

Discussed technologies used to provide solutions, it was followed by a WPT-Q survey/assessment, then the face to face group panel interview. Thought they were more technical than necessary based on the position and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Initially asked for some level of expertise on the phone interview, the face to face interview session I was handed a list of technologies and asked to rank my confidence level in each. Then during the interview the Senior Dev asked me some more detailed questions about each of them.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KiZAN Technologies.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening, a follow up phone interview, and a final in person interview. Everyone involved in the process was extremely pleasant and gave wonderful feedback.

They were always quick to respond and gave very clear expectations as to when things would happen, and always delivered. The vision of where the organization was heading was clearly stated and the role the position I was interviewing for would play was clearly laid out.

Overall, a wonderful organization that appears to truly value it's employees with leaders that walk the talk. I will incorporate their advice in my future pursuits and potentially apply there again when I gather more experience.

Interview Questions

• Aside from standard questions about information I provided, I was asked quite a few situational questions from actual events that took place. i.e. here's the background and then this occurred, what would you do next.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

I interviewed on the phone with a manager there. He was extremely arrogant and condescending. I felt like I was being cross-examined more so than interviewed. And it seemed like he was trying to get me to believe I wasn't as valuable as other employers thought I was. He and the hiring manager gave me a ballpark idea of what the salary offer would be and it was less than I was making 12 years ago! Maybe I didn't give my best interview but it's hard to feel confident when the guy seems to be doubting my abilities. But I've had plenty of companies either pay me or offer me much more money than they were talking about. So who's wrong? All of them or Kizan? I will say that the HR manager was nice and easy to work with. But the only other guy that I ever met from the company was the same arrogant type as this manager was. And he appears to be thriving at Kizan.

Interview Questions

KiZAN Technologies Response

Sep 12, 2016 – HR & Recruiting Manager

We are sorry to hear about your interview experience. We want all candidates to have a positive experience when working with KiZAN. I'd love to discuss this in more detail if you are open to it... More