Kingfisher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingfisher Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kingfisher

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher (Southampton, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Through 3rd party agent interview and in depth discussion about previous experience and aspirations.
    First actual interview with lead Portfollio Manager and PMO (2ic).
    First part of i/v process was a data analysis scenario and presentation, second part an informal discusion.

Interview Questions

• General 'explain decisions' from points on CV.
      What concerns would you have in moving to a corporate organisation, having worked self employed in the past?
      Answer Question

PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kingfisher (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Informal. Everything was rather speedy. I know what I was looking for and I only allow myself to apply for roles I can handle. They had already interviewed a candidate however I am confident in my skills, I have over 15 years experience as a PA/EA and coming from a trading floor background while being a single parent, there is very little that faze me..

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with stressful workload before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

International Commercial Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kingfisher (Southampton, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Progressed through telephone and video interviews with recruitment agency. Final interview was an assessment day at their Southampton offices. The day was well structured, organised and gave candidates time to speak to lots of different employees.

Interview Questions

• There were four tasks throughout the day: a one-to-one interview in French, an interview with two directors in English and a presentation on a specific product range.   2 Answers

International Commercial Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kingfisher in March 2014.

Interview

- 2 x Interviews with the Graduate Recruitment Bureau, online video interview in French to test your language skills and a one day assessment centre. The assessment center consisted of different parts: an English interview, a French interview, a presentation that was prepared in advance and then a group exercise at the end of the day. Therefore a long process.

Service Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was competency based interviews, and questions based on your "fit" with Axa's values and culture. It lasted 1 hour. Interviewers were agreable and made you feel confortable. the office was "cold", lot of empty spaces (recent office move).

Interview Questions

• The usual competency based questions, how to handle pressure, resolve problems, working with difficult customers/colleague, achievements, teamwork, etc...   Answer Question