Knight Transportation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Knight Transportation

Knight Transportation

Application

I interviewed at Knight Transportation

Interview

Multiple interviews some group overall relaxed environment very personable people did not give a good description of actual job responsibilities all conducted via zoom but do offer in person as well hair follicle test and background check required

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time ......
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Knight Transportation (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2021

Interview

Initially called by a recruiter then set up a Zoom interview. Had 4 employees ask a plethora of basic questions about myself and wondering what my experience is. They told me I'd hear back in 24-48 hours and I heard back within the afternoon.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about you and your resume. What is your biggest weakness? What is your biggest strength? Tell us about how you overcame a huge task at your previous position. Interested in other positions/ Overnight work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Transportation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2021

Interview

Simple, very conversational. Spoke about past experience and how it relates to the job. He wanted to know if I had phone experience or call center experience. We talked about my past jobs and what expectations I had. Also asked several times if I had any question for him.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the sales metrics used to track performance in last job
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Transportation (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a brief introduction phone interview that lasted 20 minutes then a zoom interview that was almost an hour long and a job simulation where I practiced tasks that I would be preforming on the job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Knight Transportation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Transportation

Interview

very hard questions level of difficulty 10+ , had to take questions from 3 managers. example : in boolean logic what is 0111?, negative hex values passed on a cl

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Knight Transportation

Application

I interviewed at Knight Transportation

Interview

very casual atmosphere, very informative on benefits, pay, and equipment. Orientation is basically online .most can be done at home on computer with one or two days of company training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Knight Transportation (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very lax and simple interview to understand my personality. Considering how it was an entry level position, didn't seem too pressed on previous experiences. Interview took around 20 minutes and they offered me the opportunity to shadow someone for the time being.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Knight Transportation

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Knight Transportation in Apr 2019

Interview

I had a group interview with multiple managers asking typical HR type questions. Asked me the same questions multiple times. They led me to believe it was a high pressure, fast paced environment.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle high pressure situations?

Knight Transportation

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Knight Transportation

Interview

Interview with two team leaders for the position. I was not told it would be with two people, in fact I thought it would be with a different person who had previously contacted me from the company.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience do you have in the transportation industry?

Knight Transportation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Knight Transportation

Interview

I remember that they brought me in twice, the first time to ask questions is a group setting about my past experience with problems and finding solutions. The second time to go through a quick sample of what the job would be like and if I can handle it (excel, email, calls).

Interview Questions
  • When was there a time you made a mistake and took responsibility for the action and made it right?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews