Konstant Infosolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Konstant Infosolutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Konstant Infosolutions

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process is single round of face to face interview. Technical interview will be taken by the konstant infosolutions developer according to your field experience level. In my case interview was almost fourty minutes long with oops programming, cakephp framework , ajax , css , jquery and mysql query.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented programming with example on paper.   2 Answers

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked foolish question which are very easy and can be easily answered.
    They don' t know how to take interviews. i was asked foolish questions.
    their will be only one round face to face interview on which you were asked questions.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Get call from agency the interview take one day, face to face, diffuct questions good level of interview, need deep knowledge of field to crack it, good interviewer, hectic interview better to know about your field, they ask why you choose this field, why not other. Oppourtunity is good i apprecieat this

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I faced 4 rounds of interview that included two rounds for technical assessment. Questions level was average both from java and android. After then 3rd round was with team leader and finally the last round was with hr. Mainly about salary discussion. GOT SELECTED...

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online & get call from HR after few days. Mainly there is only technical round or can say technical less theoretical round. You will be asked just syntax or theory nothing beyond it.
    Interviewer will not listen your answer properly because he will be get busy looking other Interviews

Interview Questions

HR said i have average knowledge as per my interview (where interviewr only asked theory questions.. 😁)& they can't offer me what i was expecting.

Business Analyst - Pre Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

I am a Sr. BA in Pre Sales, in Jaipur based company. When I went for Inteview in Konstant, in last month, here are few points that should be written in their review-

It's start with CEO interaction and end's up with CEO discussion. No one is there from Sales team to take the interviews.

CEO is good as a interviewer, but I don't think he should be first and last option for this big company. Both the guys there, behave like a Sales person, but not like a CEO.

There is no Business Sales Head, as per my knowledge, I asked to few of the employees about the process and the senior sales persons, but the answer is again NO. Only Junior and Mid level resources they have and having a team of 6-7 people in this department, that's it.

Coming to my interview round, when I entered in the cabin without my shoes, I was feeling like a Traditional Shop or Clothes in Jaipur City.
    Interview questions were good, finalized and in the last salary negotiation. Don't even want to remember this CHINDI discussion with them for 500 bugs.

Finally I got selected, when I went down in my salary expectation, within a week HR called me and asked me to Join asap. Might be there are less resources in the company or they are having higher need for BA Pre sales.

My Joining date was confirmed and when I was asked for the documents and all, I gave to the HR. On the Joining day, they told me that there is 2 YEARS BOND to sign with the appointment letter. Without this, you will not get any appointment letter.

This was a open harassment from this company now, they asked me multiple times to join them, because it's a good company and good business, good learning sources and all.... But Id don't think they have any written HR or Employee policies. They have their dirty minds only.

I refused to sign BOND paper and they were not providing the appointment letter. So finally I need to refuse this JOB too.

Sorry to say, but after reliving from my current job, when I came to this company to join and get the letter. It was a mistake from my side.

I hope guys who will review this post, will never come for an interview and will never even think for this dirty company. As there are several companies in the market.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konstant Infosolutions.

Interview

The interview holding three steps-
    1. Aptitude
    2. Technical
    3. HR
    They are working professionally in the hiring process and also gives a competitive interview in between the processs. The behaviour of team is good.