Korman Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Korman Communities

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Korman Communities (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Had two interviews meeting with the resident services manager and the general manager. Both were very nice and asked straightforward questions. They asked if I knew the Oscar system going in (which I didn't) but it was not that hard to pick up on the job. Overall the interview process was a good one.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a hotel environment before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korman Communities.

Interview

The 1st brief interview was very very pleasant, and the interviewer seemed o be very excited to speak to me and gave me a well round idea of the job.

Reservations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korman Communities (Somerset, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I was living out of state at the time, so my interview process was a little different.
    Phone screening with Senior Director of Client Services, in-person interview with Senior Director of Client Services, self-assessment, second phone interview with Senior VP of Key Strategic Accounts. Very straight forward questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: what makes your attracted to this position?
      Q: how organized are you?
      Q: please describe some of the responsibilities you held in your prior position.   Answer Question

Main Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Korman Communities (Malvern, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

one hour interview, very easy going. asked me about the other jobs and how hard or how easy my day.
    what was my manager like ( it felt like they want me to bad mouth my old boss). but overall was ok.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager promised me lots of thing which none of it came true. Then the manager gets fired 2 months later, and it looks like we went through 4 property managers, and 5 maintenance managers in 2 years.