Kurtz EMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kurtz EMS

Sort:

Firefighter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wood River, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (Wood River, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Met with the contract manager. Not really an interview. Just a job description and compensation packet. We discussed what the exact job functions were (turned out to be grossly untrue)

Firefighter Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS.

Interview

About 3 days after applying I received an email to come in and interview. Once I got it scheduled, I came in and sat for an interview board with 3 people from the company. They mainly asked the normal, "if you were a tree what kind of tree would you be" kind of questions. The next part threw me off a bit, they started trying to talk me out of taking the job if offered!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, make sure you really want to work here before you accept.

EMT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS in November 2016.

Interview

Coming from a different state so I had alot of questions about if it was even a possibility that i could work there. They were answered and the HR guy qas very kind and gave me alot more info then i thought id ever get

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (Melrose Park, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy! They just go over your resume pretty much... They ask you how long you want to be with company and your goals (do you want to move up and become a paramedic/ fire fighter) overall experience was pretty good nice company!

Interview Questions

• what are your goals? where do you see yourself in 5 years? why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lake in the Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (Lake in the Hills, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick 15 minute interview, very easy going, friendly. Got a general description of the company, its history, and what I could expect from the job. Briefly went over my employment history, education, and career goals.

Anonymous Employee in New Lenox, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (New Lenox, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

They found my resume on indeed and told me to come in for an interview. Went in ready for a normal interview but that wasn't the case. Was only asked why I chose ems field then was told all about the company and position and was offered the job. No "interview" at all. Kinda makes you wonder who they're hiring.

Anonymous Employee in New Lenox, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (New Lenox, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

You walk in and they find a manager. They make sure you aren't entirely incompetent and offer you a job on the spot. They are truthful but vague for a reason. Yes, we do emergencies. (If you do certain shifts). Yes, we work around school (if you trade your own shifts, and if no one accepts we may let you off last minute)

Anonymous Employee in New Lenox, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (New Lenox, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Was about half an hour. I was asked to tell them about myself and given company history by the interviewer. They had me fill out the second half of the application when I arrived at the office.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I went to school and how long I was an EMT for. Also asked why I left the other providers and just wanted me to be truthfull even if I was let go.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Lenox, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (New Lenox, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

If you have a pulse and a temp over 98.6F? If so, YOU'RE HIRED!
    No felony convictions? If not, YOU'RE HIRED!
    Valid Drivers License? If so, YOU'RE HIRED!
    Do you have a valid EMT-B or EMT-P certification? If so, YOU'RE HIRED!
    Are you willing to write your report so that Kurtz makes the most money they can? If so, YOU'RE HIRED!

Anonymous Employee in New Lenox, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kurtz EMS (New Lenox, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position, I was called in to the office to talk to the manager. He asked me why my licences was suspected years ago, I answered and then he just told me about the company and ended with if i wanted the job.