LHC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LHC Group (Springfield, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Julie was very professional and friendly. Julie made me comfortable and relaxed during the interview. Julie explained all tasks expected of the employees and the importance of being a PCA. Julie stated clients want their aides to be punctual and ready to work upon arrival. Julie explained the importance of only performing duties allowed and never take other people to a clients home unless its for training purposes. Julie explained the confidentiality of all clients and never speak of your clients to others unless they will be covering for you. I feel the interview was very knowledgeable and professionally performed. I would defiantly recommended LHC to others.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for LHC   1 Answer
    • If you have an unhappy client that wants to be difficult how would you handle he/she?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LHC Group.

Interview

Both phone and Team Interviews. Got to speak interview on multiple levels with several of the management team and direct staff. Treated extremely Well by recruiter an on-boarding staff.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LHC Group (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Two step interview process. Review of resume. Goals of the company. When you get to the office you will meet with the branch manager and the office manager. They will sit you down and ask you about your goals, work ethic, and aspirations within the company. It was very relaxed, yet professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself with the company in 5 years.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LHC Group.

Interview

Phone Screening Interview with Talent Acquisition Leader. Questions revolve around previous experience and workload capacity. Next step is a Live Interview at home office in Louisiana with VP of Talent Acquisition. They offer to fly you out to meet with them. Questions asked include behavioral, past experience, workload capacity and such.

Interview Questions

• Describe Servant Leadership   Answer Question
    • How many requisitions have you managed, how do you prioritize, and what systems do you use to keep organized.   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LHC Group (Knoxville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was done in a professional manner.And they actually do a background check.My previous employer simply calls the count jail and asks them if you have ever been incarcerated there. LOL! The background check took 3 weeks,a process which they are working on,so if you need a steady income while in the process of hiring you will need to figure this in your financial plans. For me a 3 week vacation was great!

Interview Questions

• Asked what I did for stress relief,how I handled a difficult patient or co-worker,and how I handled a personal mistake.   Answer Question

Director of Nursing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconino, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LHC Group (Coconino, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview in person was great, however they send you on to take leadership assessments. I didn't hear anything after 4 days after multiple emails sent to the HR hiring staff, reached out to acting DON to only be told I did great on first test which was "what color you are" and not so great on Leadership assessment- but would not share details nor copy of test. It would have been nice to have this for personal growth. Their lack of follow through is concerning

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LHC Group (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Went well. Had received emails with the contact info and location. At the interview, both the DON and Office Manager were both very pleasant to talk to, and both shared doses of wisdom which I certainly will carry with me in my further horizons.

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LHC Group (Salisbury, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

Comfortable and relaxed. Not only did we talk about the position, we talked about personal things as well, family life, my likes and dislikes. She maintained eye contact with me, not constantly looking down to record my answers. It felt more like we had a conversation, not a Q&A session.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought this job was a good fit for myself.   1 Answer

LPN- Private Duty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LHC Group (Jackson, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiter in Jackson, TN. We talked about the company, and what it had to offer me. They really seemed to value their employees, and they haven't shown me otherwise so far.

Interview Questions

• What days and times I was available to work   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LHC Group (Rockville, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job off of an online job posting. I was contacted by a recruiter and then by a hiring manager. The hiring manager asked me to come in for an in-person interview. I only was interviewed by the hiring manager. There was very little questioning by the hiring manager. The interview felt more like an informative meeting about the job.

Interview Questions

• How was your prior experience relevant to this role?   1 Answer