The latest conversations about Healthcare
I’ve been out of healthcare for a year and 7 months, I start my new job this week and honestly I don’t think I’ve made the right decision. As I was with my last employer for a little over two years and it left me completely burnt out and still feel like I haven’t recovered(it was that bad). I enjoy healthcare but not sure if direct patient care is the way. Anybody left direct patient care and went to another position in the healthcare field? Any tips on how to get rid of the nervous jitters?
Got a burning question about LHC Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with LHC Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was good and very competitive" (in 101 reviews)
- "People I work with are great and very helpful" (in 74 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and I always feel like I am part of a family." (in 71 reviews)
- "Great Team Environment, coworkers great" (in 36 reviews)
- "Culture is great and love working with others as a common goal" (in 35 reviews)
- "Poor management of employee relationships and understanding." (in 70 reviews)
- "Poor communication in back office so referrals get sent out incomplete or aren't appropriate for home care" (in 29 reviews)
- "no work life balance" (in 26 reviews)
- "Upper management deferred resolving staffing shortage." (in 24 reviews)
- "Too many managers!" (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LHC Group and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,657 of over 2K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 18, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCharleston, WV
LHC is the best!! Love my job!! Have great support from Leadership! Wonderful growth opportunities!
There aren't any that I have foundLHC Group Response4w
Thank you for your thoughtful review and feedback. Your LHC Group team greatly appreciates your input. We take pride in the culture of care, belonging, and trust that we have cultivated together, and your contribution will help us continue nurturing that culture. Our mission is centered around helping people. And it's only through the dedication and hard work of our team members around the nation, like you, that we can make a positive impact every day.
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023Hha/CaregiverCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearParis, TN
Clients are awesome... Caring is a must...
Gas for cars is crazyLHC Group Response2w
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and feedback. The entire LHC Group team is proud of the culture of care, belonging and trust that we've built together. Our mission is helping people and our 29,000 team members, like you, make this possible every day.
LHC Group Reviews FAQs
LHC Group has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,704 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at LHC Group to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
65% of LHC Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LHC Group 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.