LOCH HARBOUR GROUP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LOCH HARBOUR GROUP

Military Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LOCH HARBOUR GROUP (Killeen, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The process went fairly quickly. From the time I applied for the job, I was contacted for a phone interview by the Human Resources Department. A couple of days later I had an interview with the Program Manager and the Chief Financial Officer. Questions were fairly standard and there was plenty of transparency on both sides. The interviewers were clear about the expectations and day-to-day operations and company culture. The salary negotiations were not that difficult and the explanation of benefits assist with this.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever performed duties as a TRADOC Instructor in the past?   Answer Question
    • Are your TRADOC certificates for instructing still valid?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a security clearance, what level, and when was the date for you last investigation   Answer Question
    • What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a college degree?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have that is related to the position you're applying for?   Answer Question
    • If accepted, what is your availability date?   Answer Question
    • How did you hear about this position and what interests you in this position?   Answer Question
    • If there is a possibility of working night shifts, are you okay with this?   Answer Question

Senior Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LOCH HARBOUR GROUP (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

Amazing and lengthy interview process. I truly enjoyed my time meeting with the personnel and getting to know them and the environment. Each of the individuals that were apart of the interview seemed very knowledgeable and open to answering questions.

Interview Questions

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LOCH HARBOUR GROUP (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was sudden and out of the blue. Always watch those it is a sign not to take the job.
    This job was a give away, they need people to fill seat for their contract.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LOCH HARBOUR GROUP.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy and convientant. There was a phone screen, then a 1:1 and finally a group interview. It wasn't difficult, everyone was very professional and nice.