LRS Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was easy and they asked basic questions. There was testing just like any other job as well as skills checklists. They asked some ethical questions as well as why you want to travel and areas you want to travel too.

Travel RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very upbeat and helpful. I was nervous and my recruiter was reassuring. I had to take a few prophecy test and go through compliance. my recruiter showed me available options for hospitals and the pay was really what I was looking for in a contract. we went over the contracts. I was able to sign easy enough on line. I had an interview from Dartmouth with in a day or two and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to travel to?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

LRS Healthcare does panel interviews. You meet with 3-5 members of the team with different levels of experience. Friendly atmosphere. They encourage you to ask questions and ask questions about yourself. Tour of the office included.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Beaufort, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

very quick and easy. Fast turn around time from phone interview to offer and all questions were quickly answered. Friendly and knowledgeable people who work there from telephone people to recruiter to account manager

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare.

Interview

I answered a few questions over the phone. Then I was scheduled to come in and interview with the owner and the VP. They also gave me a tour of the building and introduced me to some of the other employees. They described the program they are using/will be using. Discussed my schedule and also spoke about making schedule adjustments for when I have my kids. They were very accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Senior Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Omaha, NE) in June 2018.

Interview

The CEO contacted me via phone. The call / interview with him went very well. Met with 3 girls the same week. That went very well too! At the end of the interview they said they would be sending me an email with the benefits they offer. As I was walking out the manager asked what my expected salary was...I was pretty shocked because the CEO I spoke with knew. I told her again...and that was that. 3 days passed and no email. I emailed the CEO since we had communication previously. He assured me they have not made a decision yet. Anyways...3 months later and still no word. I have another job now and am happy where I am but it bothers me that not one person from the company had the respect to email me.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Omaha, NE) in October 2016.

Interview

During my first interview, I was asked questions that related more to my personality, stress coping mechanisms, how I get along with others, and so on. I didn't have any payroll, accounting or other related experience prior so I was thankful for those types of questions. After my first interview I was asked to take a couple personality tests and with those results the interviewer asked if I'd like to consider a position in Quality Assurance. I'm thankful for those personality quizzes as I now work in QA and feel is it a great fit for me. LRS is all about putting the right people in the right positions to help the individual and the business flourish!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations where others are frustrated or upset, referring to the travelers you would work with in the case when something went wrong.   2 Answers

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interviews with them asking me personal questions about my background and experiences with in different modalities. I was also asked about different equipment that I've worked with and my ability to work in different environments and with other people. How I would like to be paid and rather insurance was important.

Interview Questions

• Was I an ARRT Licensed Technologist   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Omaha, NE).

Interview

The interview process was standard, one phone introduction/discussion, followed by two in-person interviews.

However, the point of contact was unresponsive after my second (and final) in-person interview. I followed up via email twice in regards to the position and received no response - SO unprofessional.

I will not recommend this company to anyone in the Omaha area.

Interview Questions

• I asked the group if there was a Corporate Wellness Program and/or if LRS reimbursed for gym memberships, etc.   1 Answer

Critical Care RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LRS Healthcare (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Notified of a time for phone call interview and title of interviewee. Resume provided to reviewer. Asked questions about recent critical care experience. Questioned about flexibility with staff, hours and assignments. Reviewed protocols and obtained references. Overall efficient and simple process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your current experience and how you manage stress in an acute care environment?   1 Answer