LSU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LSU Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

Process took a month before getting email on interview. It was a group panel of 4 people no phone interview was done prior. This was for a information technology analyst 3 position at the Baton Rouge location:

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted rather quickly. The interview was on campus. It was a small, group interview in which everyone was very kind and welcoming. They asked about my skills I could bring to the position as well as what I was hoping to gain from the job.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

the interview process is smoothly. no difficulty question, professor is nice!! Lab is clean, interview time is around 30 mins. be sure to wear formally and prepare well good good good good goood

Midstream Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LSU (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview before getting invited to Houston for a two-day interview. In Houston, they had a pre-meet with dinner and drinks the night before. The second day consisted of 30 minute interviews with 6 different employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite/least favorite subject in school?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the department chair, who was also my former statistics professor. He was kind and helpful. He described the position and which professors I would be working with. We talked about my career goals and job opportunities that would likely be available to me after I graduated. The entire interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working in private industry or at a research university after you graduate?
      Do you think you can handle working 20 hours a week while going to classes full time?
      What area of educational research interests you?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor, Medicine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

very brief, was not really interested in the job. They were very kind and did their best to see to my needs. the people were very kind and i would absolutely recommend the mto colelagues, this thing is making me type more

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LSU.

Interview

basically I was called about the position and when I went to the office they asked had I completed my test to work there at the dmv I told them that I was headed there after I left there and they also sent me for a physical. It was the easiest job that I have ever got but then again I'm really good at test.

Interview Questions

• They just asked had I taken my test and did I do my physical.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the lead on my project to discuss the project requirements and my interest. I was notified that I can work on the project if I'm interested.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

apply online, email to schedule phone interview. can also be done with skype. very nice. they called me, and after a week, give me an offer. During the phone call, it is not clearly at beginning, they are nice to try again. It works.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

As a freshman, I went to the department I wanted to work for and asked if they had any student worker jobs open. They placed me in a position. Later, I was asked if I wanted to move up a position, so I did. The person in charge of the new position asked me a few questions and I was hired.