KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

La Quinta Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 106 of over 106 interviews

Employee Referral7%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

La Quinta

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

Great manager who interviewed me. Very friendly and reasonable. Made the interview process not as nerve wrecking as other jobs. She was laid back and not stern and demanding. She walked through what the job entailed thoroughly.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about my availability which was odd at the time and was willing to work with me
    Answer Question

La Quinta

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

It was a fun experience that was both challenging and informative. I learned a lot about the industry and the brand and any growth potential. The interviewer was very nice and she did a great job of following up with me after the interview

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why I wanted to work there and what my 5 year plan was

La Quinta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta in Apr 2022

Interview

Never heard back from anyone, i tried giving multiple calls, manager never there when i do get a hold of someone at the front desk. I will like to get a hold of some to talk to which is a manager. Manager Never there when i do call. Never was told what day the manager will be in.

1 person found this interview helpful

La Quinta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta in Feb 2022

Interview

It was horrible they did not communicate at all I went in on a Monday and was told to return We'd @ 830 to them having no idea I was suppose to be there our who I was.

Interview Questions
  • Did I have reliable transportation

La Quinta

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Quinta in Jan 2022

Interview

The manager was extremely busy when I arrived. I was 5 minutes early. I waited as she asked. She was very professional and explained the job. I had worked Customer service for 18 years and she seem to think she had to explain that to me. I didn't understand that after she ask me what I did in my CSM jobs. She was friendly, but seemed to be annoyed. I felt like I was bothering her and she needed to be somewhere else.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

La Quinta

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

Easy and quick. Walked the property and manager explained what the duties are for my position if I were to be hired on. Basic interview nothing intimidating or hard. Friendly and professional staff/manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why I would be a great fit for their company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at La Quinta (Berkeley, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview was typical and the district and general manager indicated there interest in moving forward with the hiring process, as they had states that I was the most qualified candidate they had interviewed until thus far. Follow up emails with the managers and recruiters were ignored and no response as to wether I was considered or not was received.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pontoon Beach, IL

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta (Pontoon Beach, IL)

Interview

Very easy-going process. I was overqualified and looking for supplemental income so it was not difficult. I was honest about my situation and the questions centered around customer service. In general, they ask if you are confident with numbers and math to make sure the accounts are balanced.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your response to an angry customer?

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

Very detailed, long process, and thorough to ensure the right fit with questions, assessments, and referrals. Great follow up from the talent team who updated you on every step and ensured you were taken care of before being even employed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta (South San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The assistant general manager was very personable and approachable. He gave me a little history about himself in the Hospitality industry and answered all my questions about the company. I enjoyed speaking with him and thought he was a great representative for La Quinta.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Interviews

La Quinta Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at La Quinta as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Front Desk Agent and Front Desk rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Night Auditor and Housekeeper roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at La Quinta takes an average of 11 days when considering 108 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Night Auditor had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Front Desk Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at La Quinta according to 108 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 39.13%