La Quinta Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 98 of over 98 interviews

Employee Referral8%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

La Quinta

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

Very easy-going process. I was overqualified and looking for supplemental income so it was not difficult. I was honest about my situation and the questions centered around customer service. In general, they ask if you are confident with numbers and math to make sure the accounts are balanced.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your response to an angry customer?
    Answer Question

La Quinta

Application

I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

Very detailed, long process, and thorough to ensure the right fit with questions, assessments, and referrals. Great follow up from the talent team who updated you on every step and ensured you were taken care of before being even employed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta (South San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The assistant general manager was very personable and approachable. He gave me a little history about himself in the Hospitality industry and answered all my questions about the company. I enjoyed speaking with him and thought he was a great representative for La Quinta.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Quinta (Buenos Aires) in Jan 2021

Interview

Fue buena, sociables, etc. Todo fue muy bueno la verdad no puedo quejar, lastima que no me contrataron. Seguire intentando a no bajar los brazos. Y por último aclarar que me gusto mucho el proceso.

Interview Questions
  • Remuneración pretendida para el puesto

La Quinta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

The original interview was via the phone and then the follow up interview was in person. It was a pretty standard interview with the typical questions and did not last too long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta (Fairbanks, AK) in Sep 2020

Interview

I asked about hrs, rate of pay and general duties, the interviewer couldn't tell me at what rate could someone move up, or how long before raise, because I can not accept 9 an hr.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

La Quinta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta

Interview

Was an easy process it did take awhile though because of the Coronavirus Pandemic and them having to lay off at the time,but overall I think it was a good process and it's very close to home, which makes it even better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta (Merrillville, IN) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview was very laid back, the assistant manager and I sat down and talked about the position, possible hours, and the company. We also talked about alot of things going on right now in our country/communities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at La Quinta (Sacramento, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied via Indeed. Next was a personality test online. Within a week, interviewed. Arrived for the interview time, and interviewer was unprepared and didn't review my resume first. Standard STAR questions (see below). After, discussed pay which is below average pay for the area and below fast food industry pay in California. An offer was made, to which I declined. Two days later, there was another offer for .50 cent more per hour to which I declined again.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw agent clocking in for another agent?
  • What would you do if your manager asked you to work overtime off the clock?
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Quinta (Lubbock, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

I got interviewed by three ladies at one time and they told me that if I quit before my first 90 days is over there going to keep three full days worth of my pay I thought that was weird and it legal

Interview Questions
  • They asked if you can work open availability and that every employee has to work Sunday that's a lie all the employees do not work on Sundays
Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Interviews