Lake Trust Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lake Trust Credit Union Interview Questions

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lake Trust Credit Union

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union.

Interview

They contacted me for a phone interview, then I came in for teller testing and personality test. I then was sent to a branch for a face to face interview. I received a call later stating I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Had to sell a pen, basic interview questions   2 Answers

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union (Brighton, MI).

Interview

Phone interview to start followed by an in-person meeting with hiring manager. Brought back for tech interview and meeting with VP. Tech interview was not hard. Thought everything went well and would be a good fit. Apparently they are looking for something mythical or the hiring manager is out of touch with the rest of the company. I've talked to a couple other people who had a similar experience.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union (Lansing, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

You begin with a phone interview with the human resource representative where they describe the job description and go over your resume. After this is over they ask you to come into the office for a thorough in person interview. After this they will extend you an offer if they like your answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and a supervisor disagreed about something. How did you handle this and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union.

Interview

The questions asked were extensive. It seems that the interviewer wasn't even listening to my responses but was quite busy writing my responses verbatim. This gave me the impression that they were not able to act independently, but more as a puppet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ambiguous situation? This question was very vague and could have been answered in a number of different ways. Almost every situation could have ambiguity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They weren't really willing to budge much. It was more like here is the job and the salary, do you want it?

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union in February 2011.

Interview

This was a very strange process. I never actually interviewed with them. I was sent by a staffing agency which I had already negotiated rate of pay with. I also never really went for an interview with the staffing agency. No wonder why some temps would only last a week.

Negotiation

If you are going through a staffing agency ask to actually meet with the supervisor or manager you will be working with so both of you will be able to determine if you actually are a fit.

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union in January 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process started with a phone interview from the Human Resources Manager. She was very skilled in answering all of my position related questions and concerns.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lake Trust Credit Union in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. It was probably three questions and lasted about 10 minutes. The women I spoke with was very pleasant. The in person interview followed and took about 45 minutes. The follow up was about a week after the final interview. The offer invitation was extended via phone and the offer was signed in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would just be honest and open about what exactly of what you bring to the table and how you feel you should be compensated for that work. The management team here is very easy to talk to regarding things of this nature, and I never felt intimidated or out of line brining up compensation.