Lakeland Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lakeland Health

2.5

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI) in July 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and efficient, however, initiation was tedious and dawn out. Life is interesting, we all share the same needs, however, nobody is promised tomorrow. It is because of this we must reach for the stars and achieve as much as we can.

Interview Questions

• Problems encountered on previous jobs.   1 Answer

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

Interview

Interview consisted of the hiring manager talking mostly with the exception of asking pre-defined quesitons that were required. Seemed as though hiring manager was interested in hiring his friends rather than the most qualified individual. Also got the impression that this organizations offers very low compensation - would rather have high school graduates with little experience and pay them $10 and hour.

Interview Questions

Interview

Behavioral Event Interview process. Initial interview via phone with HR followed by interview in person with manager and possibly interview with the team. Can be a long process.

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benton Harbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Benton Harbor, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR. Then had followup peer interview with ultrasound dept. Asked multiple situational questions. Was never notified when position was filled, found out from outaide source.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

There are three main steps- a phone interview, a one-on-one interview with management, and a peer interview. The phone screening is conducted by an HR representative and the peer and management interviews are conducted by lab personnel. The lab interviews are performed on the same day, along with a short skill assessment and tour. The whole process from application to offer was less than a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a supervisor put you in charge of a project.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakeland Health.

Interview

There wasn't a long process. This is a volunteer position. They were just looking for dependable people who enjoy giving back to the community. Just asked a couple questions then they give you a packet, you sign some papers and that's it.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the recruiter soon after. She asked basic questions about why I was interested in the position and my previous work experience. She told me she would pass me along to the unit manager. Received a call from the unit manager within a few days and set up an in person interview. Toured the unit and then the manager explained the position and asked a few interview questions after I explained my previous work experience. Received a call the next week to set up a peer interview, similar to the unit manager interview.

Hospitalist Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

standard speak with recruiter then call a physician then site visit then job offer. contract is take it or leave it...no room for negotiations. very rigid leadership structure let me know what the work there would be like. take it or leave it attitude: you are a drone! Senior leadership was nice and professional in a very non-personal way. Corporate culture was "blah, blah rah rah let's all be happy together" with no substance to the statements.

Interview Questions

• none, very low-key and easy at the physician level   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. take it or leave it worker bee drone person!

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I'm not sure but I think that I have more than enough time working with the hospital and my background is very good I have spent a lot of time working with the public I have good relations with people in general I would like to have some time to sit down and talk with you about how I believe that I would be a good fit in the lakeland family.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

Professional and welcoming. The interviewer was not intimidating. She appeared that she wanted me to become an employee with Lakeland. I enjoy the process. I would recommend anyone to this company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Lakeland?   1 Answer