Lakeland Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lakeland Health

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI) in Jul 2019

Interview

Hiring process was quick and efficient, however, initiation was tedious and dawn out. Life is interesting, we all share the same needs, however, nobody is promised tomorrow. It is because of this we must reach for the stars and achieve as much as we can.

Interview Questions
  • Problems encountered on previous jobs.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI)

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the recruiter soon after. She asked basic questions about why I was interested in the position and my previous work experience. She told me she would pass me along to the unit manager. Received a call from the unit manager within a few days and set up an in person interview. Toured the unit and then the manager explained the position and asked a few interview questions after I explained my previous work experience. Received a call the next week to set up a peer interview, similar to the unit manager interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lakeland Health

Application

I interviewed at Lakeland Health

Interview

I'm not sure but I think that I have more than enough time working with the hospital and my background is very good I have spent a lot of time working with the public I have good relations with people in general I would like to have some time to sit down and talk with you about how I believe that I would be a good fit in the lakeland family.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lakeland Health

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakeland Health

Interview

There wasn't a long process. This is a volunteer position. They were just looking for dependable people who enjoy giving back to the community. Just asked a couple questions then they give you a packet, you sign some papers and that's it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lakeland Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeland Health

Interview

Simple. Had a phone interview and then an interview with the practice manager and another MA. Both were nice and easy to talk to. The practice manager gave me a tour around the clinic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI)

Interview

Professional and welcoming. The interviewer was not intimidating. She appeared that she wanted me to become an employee with Lakeland. I enjoy the process. I would recommend anyone to this company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI)

Interview

The application is somewhat lengthy but I was able to save throughout so I came back to it. After submission I received a call within 2 days which I was very happy about to schedule an interview. Whole process took roughly 2 weeks. Loved meeting with the team, really solidified I wanted the job.

Interview Questions
  • About my background, work experience along with some situational based questions regarding past employment

Lakeland Health

Application

I interviewed at Lakeland Health

Interview

Behavioral Event Interview process. Initial interview via phone with HR followed by interview in person with manager and possibly interview with the team. Can be a long process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI) in Aug 2016

Interview

Since I was a current Lakeland employee at the time of my application for this position I only went through a two step process of a manager interview and then a team interview. When a new candidate applies at Lakeland they will have to go through a three step process of phone interview, manager interview, and then a team interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Health (Saint Joseph, MI)

Interview

There are three main steps- a phone interview, a one-on-one interview with management, and a peer interview. The phone screening is conducted by an HR representative and the peer and management interviews are conducted by lab personnel. The lab interviews are performed on the same day, along with a short skill assessment and tour. The whole process from application to offer was less than a month.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a supervisor put you in charge of a project.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews