Lancome Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Lancome Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

usual retail interview questions. the manager will ask you what is you goal in life? they will ask if you have retail experience or if you have experience in selling cosmetics. they will ask you how are you going to do if other counters are busy and your counter have no clients

Interview Questions

• how do you handle customer conflict or deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Freelance Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I put in applications for a couple of locations, and it just showed me how unorganized management is. They kept reaching out to me for an interview, and I would respond only for them to take weeks to get back to me. I finally landed an interview and it was just bad. I showed up early, only for the account manager to arrive 15 minutes later than scheduled. She had so much to say to make herself seem as though she was this knowledgeable professional, but her demeanor stated otherwise. I was offered the position only for the lady to never get back to me on a start date. Lancôme if you ever take the time to read this, please inform your account managers that organization and timeliness is key. The most unprofessional interview I've ever experienced and a pure waste of time. I will never put in an application for this company.

Freelance Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview.... had already worked with this line years ago, so the conversation was simple. They wanted to know if the work hours would work for me and if I was able to work weekends.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would deal with a difficult and unsatisfied customer? How would you make them feeling happy and satisfied when the left the store?   1 Answer

Cosmetic Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lancome (New York, NY).

Interview

So far I was contacted by the Macy's coordinator. She said Lancome' s coordinator would be contacting me. She also said if I didn't hear from anyone in a week to call her again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you know about Lancome. What dud you do at your previous job. Did you lead? We want to know that you managed a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lancome (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had 2 interview whit Department manager and AE of Lancome.I must say it was very easy and short.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was how do you respond to a very difficult client.   2 Answers

Counter Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome.

Interview

Very nice, you must have sales or retail experience. This is more of a sales position than working in make up. You have to meet your weekly,monthly, yearly sales goals.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 3 goals?
      What do you know about Lancome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (DeKalb, IL).

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager and H&R manager -- they asked about my leadership experience, my job experiences, my communication skills, how to solve conflicts in team settings, my experience with the product (I wore a Lancome shadow palette to the interview and knew the colors by name, bonus points!), what my best/worst qualities are, how to lead a team effectively, and a few situation-specific questions.

I then interviewed over the phone with a woman from Lancome corporate, it was more of a personality test with no right or wrong answers. I think she told me the results at the end or perhaps called me back with the results, she told me what my strongest qualities were and wished me luck.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your opinion of the cosmetic brands: Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Lancome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pearl Harbor, HI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lancome (Pearl Harbor, HI) in January 2011.

Interview

It was one interview, very casual. They wanted to see your personality more than anything. If you're nice bubbly and friendly with open hours and a will to sell hard, you're in the door! They called me the next day to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would/could you do if there are NO customers around and you've finished all your tasks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me more than I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancome (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They interviewed me through phone first and 2 weeks later they scheduled me for an actual interview with the AE and coordinator it took couple weeks for me. I actually got the job just be prepared and put on nicely make up

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lancome (Waldorf, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Meeting with manager of cosmetics to go over question about past experiences. You are asked about beauty advice you would give to a clients. Also, work ethic and working under pressure. They would give you scenarios to see how you would handle each situation. They go over your availability as well.

Interview Questions

• How are you under pressure?   1 Answer