Lancome Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lancome

Lancome

Application

I interviewed at Lancome

Interview

clear and easy to follow questions, interviewer listened carefully to my answers and responded to my questions. Questions based upon job I was applying to at the time. Management role.

Interview Questions
  • My experience working in the field.
    1 Answer

Lancome

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancome

Interview

Great interview, asked about my experience to date. Targets My ambitions What is expected in the role What I could bring to the role Mainly talking about my experience to date, expressed my passion for the role. Spoke about what products I love and how I am as a sales person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lancome

Application

I interviewed at Lancome

Interview

The interview process consists of behavioral questions to assets personality fits. The questions are based on scenarios on how you manage different customer situations. Additionally how would you ensure customer loyalty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancome (New York, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was very easy, we met over zoom and the interviewer asked a series of questions for about 30 minutes. Once it was over she asked if I had any questions and let me ask more about the job and company.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about customer service?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Durée d'une heure, questions personnels sur le parcours universitaire, le bénévolat, les associations étudiantes etc. Questions également sur la vision de l'entreprise et notre vision sur ce qu'est un manager idéal selon nous. Un entretien sous forme de discussion

Interview Questions
  • Quel a été votre plus grand défi cette année ? Votre plus belle réussite ?

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (Nottingham, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

Really easy interview process. Fortunately mine was really laid back and felt more like a conversation between friends discussing beauty. Took place in a coffee shop with the area manager who was really lovely and very honest. Like I said it felt more like an informal conversation which made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (Canberra) in May 2019

Interview

I was interviewed by the Area Manager and the Counter Manager of Lancome and the whole process was about an hour. I didn't get the job and it was in Myer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a day that you spend at Lancome counter? Tell me when you gave excellent customer service? Describe a situation when you work with someone you don't like. What do you think is important to make a great team? Are you aware of our biggest competitor in Myer? How do you feel when you serve a customer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bern, Bern

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lancome (Bern, Bern) in Apr 2019

Interview

Ich habe mich schriftlich auf die Stelle in Bern beworben. Ich wurde nach kurzer Zeit telefonisch und später via Mail kontaktiert. Ich wurde zu einen persönlichen Gespräch eingeladen wo wir die erste Runde des Vorstellungsgespräch durchführten. Des weiteren wurde mir beim weiterkommen angeboten einen Tag Probe zuarbeiten.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancome (Columbia, SC) in Feb 2019

Interview

Odd. Met with local manager, conferenceing with Lancome rep. First 20 minutes was Lancome rep reading the do’s and don’ts concerning appearance , dress code, requirement using Lancôme products. Reluctant to discuss compensation and schedule. Never discussed why someone would want to have a career at Lancôme, but liked saying Boniour a good bit. Interview was a big turn off. Understand why position has been open for many months.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done to go out of your way to help a customer in the past ?
3 people found this interview helpful

Lancome

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lancome

Interview

30 minute interview followed by a demonstration of sales skills - given a mascara and asked to sell as many as possible through traffic stopping on shop floor and demonstrating product on customers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews