Lane Bryant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lane Bryant

2.2

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Lafayette, LA) in July 2020.

Interview

Well she asked several questions how have i performed under a deadline. How do i help customers when my team needs help knowing how to handle customers under pressure. Why would Lane Banyant want to hire me for my skills any special skills am i bilingual do i now how to give measurements 2for braze fittings.

a

n

d
    l

e

difflut coustmers.

Interview Questions

• when are you avaliable for work what day times holidays weekend.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was very professional and the people were welcoming. The manager was experienced and didn't waste time, but gave enough time for Q&A. There was a mutual respect, which I really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in retail?   Answer Question
    • What is the most difficult workplace situation you encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Greensboro, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied to the “Talent Search Network” three weeks ago and was called in to an interview yesterday.
    The manager contacted me directly about some of comments I made on my application being impressive - I mainly talked about inclusivity and the need for plus size women to be supported.
    The interview was very relaxed and felt like an actual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Go out onto the floor and create 2 outfits. Tell me who you created the look for and why you picked those pieces.   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your style?   Answer Question
    • How long have you been shopping at Lane Bryant?   1 Answer

SM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Syracuse, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

2 weeks and 3 interviews. One with a Sm and 2 with a district manager. Asked about fashion and who my icons were. Not hard but definitely be thoughtful. Custer service is also a key factor.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you feel like you have above and beyond customer service?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant in November 2019.

Interview

One of the most comfortable interviews I have been on. Lane Bryant does a good job of creating a warm environment and the managers seemed happy to have a viable candidate to help relieve the stress of some scheduling issues.

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Covington, LA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy also the hiring
    Process. Very straight forward interview. The store manager who interviewed me was incredibly kind. The questions she asked me were mostly about fashion. Have knowledge about putting outfits together.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a situation regarding a customer who was upset about a shortage of a product they wanted to buy.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Concord, NH) in October 2018.

Interview

She text me to make an appointment then she called the day after. It was not too formal or stressful. Asked about your retail experience and customer service related.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Greensboro, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes. The person was very nice and professional. She told me that there would be an email sent to me about background check. Completed the background check and then, she called and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the top current plus size fashion trends?   Answer Question

Brand Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Rochester Hills, MI) in October 2018.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very easy, just show up with a few years of retail; knowledge and dress to impress. Bubbly, and extremly polite and well mannered get you the job

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Average but not unusual.The interview was normal. it was a great experience. It didnt take as long as other interviews.Very polite but serious conversation.Mmm...i hope everyone is comfortable and can do great teamwork