Lane Bryant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lane Bryant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Broomfield, CO).

Interview

Well I thought I was interviewing for a part time key holder position, but found out afterwards that it was just a sales associate position. I went in for 2 separate interviews and both managers were very nice. I felt like I was blown off by the store manager a couple times and was rather disappointed with her professionalism with returning phone calls. When you say you will call someone back please follow through with it, I had to call several times to get any information. I went in a week later to pick up a package and she wouldn't even acknowledge my presence. I was very disappointed with her attitude, as a customer it was rude and as a potential employee it showed me it was not worth my time or energy to continue pursuing this position. Had she ever followed through with returning a phone call I probably would have declined an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Chicago, IL).

Interview

easy - handed in application got interviewed-- simple process -- typical retail questions, mostly about availability and plans for staying in retail , would you relocate, overtime if needed- would you look to advance

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing   1 Answer

Allocation Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant.

Interview

The interview process took about four weeks in total. It was very clearly laid out and felt like it moved quickly. The recruiter was very kind and took time to check up with me and I had the opportunity to talk to employees working at multiple levels within the organization.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

Met with manager in the evening hours. She was flexible not to expect me to come in during my class hours. I asked her why she liked working at LB. She gave a great, personal answer.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty quick. I was out of there with an offer around 30 minutes after I walked in. I had to put together an outfit for a certain occasion determined by interviewer. I was quickly shown how to do bra fittings.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lane Bryant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fairly simple. I received a call immediately after applying and the store manager met with me the same week. The manager asked if I knew about sales, credits, and loss prevention.

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Hampton, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very small interval for interviewing, some interviews overlapping into those waiting to be seen. The manager seemed stern but nice, didn't smile all that much but whose daughter was floating around the store complaining of hunger.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lane Bryant?   Answer Question
    • If a customer was in the fitting room trying on a item that did not fit, how would you suggest something different?   Answer Question
    • Pick an out outfit that I would wear to a certain scenario   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Denton, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard and straight forward. The most important thing is that you walk through the door with some since of style- have a head to toe look.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (New York, NY).

Interview

There are two interviews you have to do, to get this position. I was okay during my first interview, but when we moved to the second interview, she got so personal that I wanted to cry, and I did not want to be there anymore. Because of this, I did not get the position that I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Lakeland, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was really smooth. I applied in August 2016, and when they had an opening, they called me to schedule an interview. I spoke with the store manager and she asked a couple of personality questions to start off. Then she gave me an exercise to see what type of style I had. Passed with flying colors :)

Interview Questions

• Pick an outfit of 5 pieces that you would sell a client.   Answer Question