Langley Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Langley Federal Credit Union

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Langley Federal Credit Union (Newport News, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was with HR, but I think that's changed now. The usual questions about background and strengths were asked. Sales is big now so having a good sales background would help in all areas of employment. Team work is another important factor I gathered from my interview. Things have changed since I started there; I think the managers and regionals do the interviews now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience. Anything that stands out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Langley Federal Credit Union (Newport News, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great I don't think I got the job because of my credit background which really saddens me because I have been trying to work there for over a year. I will continue to keep trying over and over

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Langley Federal Credit Union (Newport News, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Branch Manager and Assistant Branch manager interviewed me. The whole process took about an hour. The managers were very pleasant and seemed very interested in selecting the right candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe sales opportunities in the past and how I effectively handled objections to sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langley Federal Credit Union (Newport News, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The branch manager called to schedule an interview within a week of applying. The branch manager and assistant branch manager conducted the interview with me. After the interview, an HR generalist called to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you have made a sale in the past and have gone above and beyond serving customers.   2 Answers

Infrastructure Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Langley Federal Credit Union (Newport News, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Three pages of canned questions: What would you do if, what would you do when... Like the questions were Googled off a hiring website. Not very insightful questions or a conversation between interviewers and myself. Spent their time writing down answers or staring at their papers, didn't really show any interest in being there at all.

Interview Questions

• What is one mistake you have made?   1 Answer

Interview

Series of six to eight questions on tbe phone interview in regard to personal experience in the customer service field. In person interview with branch manager and assistant branch manager with similar questions