Las Vegas Sands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.6

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Bethlehem, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I'd recommend dress professionally, fill out the application thoroughly(complete address, zip, phone) for past 10 years it allows you to explain gaps just make sure it all connects for the entire 10 years they aren't joking about this. There is a required drug screen, basic math skills test that is timed 15 minutes but it isn't complicated basic percentages and addition, money.

Interview Questions

• What are the top three qualities I think a dealer should possess?   1 Answer

Solutions Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

This was the first interview which was a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. It was very informative on the position, and a good discussion about the role.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter who quickly passed me along to the hiring manager. They were in a rush to fill the role and seemed to be jumping at the first candidate. Questions were high level, nothing taxing. I met with the head of the department and it was more of a conversation than an interview, very odd. They seem very busy and it was clear you would be fighting for resources and time with management.

SOC Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

There is a phone screening, and if you make it past that, an in person interview is scheduled. In my in person interview, there were four executive level managers in the interview, and all four asked questions. Most of the questions were general, but one of the interviewers asked some very in depth questions on deep packet inspections.

Interview Questions

I felt that the salary and compensation that I was offered was very low. Average salary for Information Security positions nationwide is 90k plus, they offered me a little more than half that.

Gaming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Bethlehem, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview was done in a professional way.The board took time to explain stuff for me and I felt at ease in answering their concerns. I would say the overall experience is what I expected and I felt that it was done in a good way.

Interview Questions

• It was an awesome experience. All the area covered in opinion were regarding my expertise.My experience was tested and I was asked if I see myself with the company in 5 years   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

First Interviewed with Hiring Manager of the Department. Spoke about personal experience and former training. Second interview with the hiring manager again for a follow-up and to discuss further options and the next moves.

Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands.

Interview

Phone Interview directly after my initial interview e-mail from recruiter. The phone interview included a SQL test. My interviewee was horrible, started probing my resume without asking about my experience in the role. Ended up asking me more web development questions rather than BI questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands in June 2010.

Interview

Interview with human resources first and than another interview with department head

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Bethlehem, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

Schedule interview online, meet with HR rep, then 2nd interview with management.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands in January 2011.

Interview

Recieved a call back from their web site application portal. Initial phone interview was very basic with PMO Director. Received a call back a week later for an in-person interview with the PMO Director, followed by an interview with the IT Director. The third interview was with the the PMO Director again and an IT executive. Received an offer of employment the following day.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a Risk and an issue   1 Answer