Las Vegas Sands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Las Vegas Sands

2.5

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (North Las Vegas, NV) in January 2020.

Interview

Asked fairly generic interview questions. Final part of interview involved 5 lifeguard, AED, CPR related questions. Interview took about 10-15 mins and had 2 interviewers. They’ll really looking for personality and experience with pools. The interview process was very relaxed and more conversational than Q&A

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands in December 2019.

Interview

The phone Screen was followed by an Onsite Interview. Shortly after the interview, I was offered the position, then the offer was withdrawn, again they reoffered and unbelievably "re-withdrew " all in two weeks. That was not a good experience after all the effort put in!

Interview Questions

• How would you influence people to do carry out certain initiatives?   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands.

Interview

It was a slower process but that is expected with larger companies. Took a total of 2+ months from the first call until start date. There was good communication on what was next in the process and didn't have any issues.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Applied online it took a few weeks until i finally got a phone call I interviewed the following week I meet one of the managers at the starbucks inside the casino the interview was very quick and very easy

Cyber Security SOC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter about this position and was provided a contact email. Reached out with email about the position and resume. After about 2 email exchanges later, there was no further communication at all - no denial, next step process etc.

Interview Questions

• basic hr questions: How did you hear about this position? Are you seeking contract work or full time position? What is your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

This was for an entry level SOC position but if you have a Network+ or Security+ certification, you shouldn't have an issue with the interview. The panel will not try to trick you during the interview but make sure you know what you are talking about. They will know if you are stretching the truth or not.

Interview Questions

• Explain the type of network you have at home.   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Bethlehem, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I'd recommend dress professionally, fill out the application thoroughly(complete address, zip, phone) for past 10 years it allows you to explain gaps just make sure it all connects for the entire 10 years they aren't joking about this. There is a required drug screen, basic math skills test that is timed 15 minutes but it isn't complicated basic percentages and addition, money.

Interview Questions

• What are the top three qualities I think a dealer should possess?   1 Answer

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Secaucus, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Describe my experience on seo manager, I also show them some case I have been working, and what can I do for FH Group International, Inc.

The interview takes two hours, in most of times, I'm showing a lot of seo skills I know.

Interview Questions

• Can you list some details our website can improve right now?   2 Answers

Solutions Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

This was the first interview which was a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. It was very informative on the position, and a good discussion about the role.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter who quickly passed me along to the hiring manager. They were in a rush to fill the role and seemed to be jumping at the first candidate. Questions were high level, nothing taxing. I met with the head of the department and it was more of a conversation than an interview, very odd. They seem very busy and it was clear you would be fighting for resources and time with management.